38

Bliss was dramatic as we waited for Tee. He had to always put on a show, it made his dick hard thinking he was Tony Montana. We watched a White Bentley truck pull up next to us. It was Tee, he hopped out of the truck with two large Gucci duffle bags in hand and two big ass pit bull looking niggas I had never seen before I was so happy to see him, honestly.

Bliss got out with his gun in hand forgetting the other on the seat. I caught him slipping. I slid the gun towards me as the driver checked his instagram. I slid it under my dress, I was about to get rid of Bliss. "Get out," he said opening the door for me. I stood behind him as Tee watched my every move.

"So, it's all there." Bliss said.

"Yup," Tee said handing him both the duffle bag. Is if on cue, everyone pulled there gone out at the same time. I had my gun facing Bliss, Tee's Gun was on Bliss, and Bliss had his gun pointed at Tee and both pair of body guards Hand drawn there guns on each other.

"I'm just da uber driver," the dude said in front seat. "I was under the impression it was going to be quick and smooth."

"No witnesses," Bliss shot the uber driver in the head and repositioned his gun on Tee.

"This isn't really about Doll is it?" He grinned.

"I know you killed my sister," Tee said taking one step closer to Bliss. "I know you killed Chyna,"

He laughed and turned to me, staring me deep into my eyes like he knew something, like he knew I killed her. "I didn't have anything to do with that," he paused and looked at me. "I'd never kill one of my girls, that was money in my pocket, do I look stupid to you?" He said rolling his eyes at Tee he paused.

My hand was getting heavy from holding the gun, but I had to be ready for Bliss next move. He was sneaker mutherfucker , and I was to off him. Killing him meant freedom, I could finally stop looking over my shoulder and focus on making some real money. "Tell him the truth Bliss," I lied. He turned and faced me, his gun was so close I could kiss it.

"Bitch don't ever lie on me!" He slapped me across my face with the gun. I lost my balance and the gun fell out of my hand, and it slide on to Tee's feet, my heart rejoiced as he picked it up, but the look in his eye told me I was in danger. He now held both me and bliss at gun point. "Drop ya gun, or I'm killing all y'all." He told us.

"Y'all both look like snakes to me," he said.

"Babe, relax" I said starting to generate real tears because I was officially in danger. "You can't kill me, I been making you a lot of money, we supposed to be a power couple. We can't go out this." I pleaded.

"Did you, kill my sister?" He said he said getting the gun trigger ready, safety off.

"No" I whimpered.

"I never once thought you did," he mumbled. He turned to Bliss who now had both guns on him. I stopped him.

"Let me do it," I said, he handed me the gun. And I looked at Bliss who looked at me and the gun I was holding.

"Remember, the way you talk, the way you dress, that's me... forever,"

That was his last words before I shoot him three times, We left his body there to suffer, like he made me suffer for years. Tee thought the war was over, but I had two more scores to settle.

"Bliss where are you? I know it done take that long to get rid of a body." Mocha said to Tee as he talked to her on Bliss phone, that I had taken from him the night of the shooting it's been two days, I had to let her mind wonder. If she heard Tee's voice right away, she would know something was us. I pointed at the paper as he read it word from word.

"Bitch, chill." He paused. "I gotta stay low, and so do you. You know who they are going to start pointing fingers at when they find her body." She said.

"That bitch got what she deserved," she paused. "And why you sound like that, you gotta cold or something?" She said.

"Nah, too many newports. I'm stressing," he paused. "Ping me yo' location, once I'm finished here I'll make my way over there."

"Cool," she paused. "I'm not telling him she died, I'm not even going to mention it. He'll flip, things will continue as planned until the wedding, and then maybe I'll mention you put a dot between that bitches forehead." She laughed.

I couldn't wait to break that bitch in toe, snakes in da grass. I was going to end that bitches life, with please. "Imma be on my way in a little," Tee hung up.

You sure you wanna do this alone?"

"I got to, its personal. I feel like she been praying for my downfall since day 1. Bitch, wanted to be me." I paused. "The bitch has my look from head to toe." I rolled my eyes. "And I know that nigga was prolly gassing her fucking head up making her feel like she was queen boss, when she was just a replacement." I said getting mad all over again.

"Do what you you gotta do, and be careful." He said kissing my lips."Can we get married after this?"

"Maybe," I said wrapping my hands around his neck. "You saved my life, so we can do whatever as long as I am with you." I said.

I feel like I owe him that much, and he's been riding for me since I met him. I always thought I would end up with Archie, in love, with kids and married. yet, the universe has done everything to keep us apart. Maybe
it's never what you want, but what you need.