31.

"Hello." I said into my phone as I was leaving the hospital getting into my car, i was hurting but Tee had been figuring out little ways to make me smile. Sending me flowers, gifts, and just being extra thirsty. I wasnt complaining but Archie was so heavy on my mind, it was hard to think about anyone else.

For years I dreamt of us rekindling what we had, and now his life was on thin ice. It felt like everything was crashing right infront of me. I was grown now, and I had taught myself to be a Mother for my Dolls but the time when I needed a hug no one was here.

Who would love me back?
Who would have my back?

I spent so much time being Bliss backbone, i couldnt create my own. I felt my tears staining the back of my eyes. "I hope your on your on your way," he said as i picked up.

"I'm on way." I paused. "I'm about to leave right now," i said, which was the truth, i just had to stop and get gas, I would be on my way. "Just getting gas, 1-2 hours,"

"Doll if you dont wanna come, you dont have too. I lost a few niggas too."

"He isnt dead yet." I said ready to hang up the phone. "He's going to be fine," my sniffles turned into full blown tears. I had been holding it in.

"I'll just come to you," he sighed.

"Nah, i'm going to make it." I paused. "I'm leaving everything in gods hands." I visited Arch everyday, for two week straight, he didnt wake up. By now his fans had created a shrine of love around him, so hopefully they could draw in enough love to wake him up. I wanted to sit here all day and night but I had to go to indiana today to see Tee. I was so excited, i finally got to see him in perform.

I parked my car at the pump, as i getting out a black altima pulled up behind me, i got back into my car and closed the door. I seen two figures appear, a man and a woman, but only the man walked up to my car, it was Bliss. "Where's my money Doll?" Bliss said approaching the car, Mocha rolled down the window and watched from afar.

"What money?" I chuckled, playing my cool.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, and pressed the back of my head agianst the drivers seat cutting off my air supply.

"Stop fucking playing with me," he said squeezing tighter. I reached for my gucci purse, and dug deep grabbing my taser gun, and i hit it across his arm, and his screamed, snatching his arm out the window. I pressed the window button and it closed before he could grab for me again.

"Fuck you," i said catching my breathe before I could look up a baseball went against my window shield, glass shattered everywhere. He jumped up on the hood of the car and i put it in reverse, he jumped off and landed on his feet.

"Imma catch your ass," he mouthed before i pulled off. I called Honey, and told her to meet me at her house. Which wasnt too far from where I was.

"What the fuck happened to your windshield?" she said as I got out of my car. She could tell I was pissed.

"He knows i moved the money, Honey." I said rolling my eyes.

"How?" She asked as I followed her inside.

"I dont know, but he knows." I paused. "I need you to move it all to me," i paused again. "All of it," I said. "Like now and I need your car," i said. "I going to see Tee," i said.

"All this is happening and your going to make your way to see that nigga?" She sucked her teeth.

"Really, Honey?" I paused. "You acting brand new."

"No bitch, you acting brand new." She screamed. "Just take the jeep, what am I doing with this car?" She sighed.

"Look, i just need u to ditch it," I paused. "Listen out for me," I said. "You know the streets talk,"

Two hours had come and went thanks to the highway, I was still shaken but I wasnt going to let him ruin my weekend. I had more important things to work about, as did he.

"I thought you was whippin' something stupid, i cant pull up to my concert in a jeep," he said poking fun, as i pulled into the driveway.

It looked like they were shooting a video, a few foreign cars, fly ass niggas, and a few pretty bitches. Tee was shining for the occassion.

"Its a long story," i said as he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist as the dudes around him watched in envy.

I loved the look he gave me when he would see me in person. It was something further than lust. He wanted to eat me alive.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later," i said kissing his lips.

"No, tell me now."

"I'm not ruining ya night, I just want to shower and get cute."

"Yeah, cuz its finna be a photoshoot." He said licking his lips at me.

I Followed Tee up to his the bedroom he was calling his for tonight, and laid my bags across the bed. He watched me in silence. "What happened?" He asked me.

"You just aint gonna let it go," i sighed. "Before i got here, he put a baseball bat through the windsheild of my car, looking for his money." I said.

"You took a couple bands from him?" He chuckled. "Thats a little cheese," he said shaking his head.

"Its, a couple hundred thousand," I mumbled. "I'm not giving it back,"

"So what you going do, because it seems like he's been all over Chicago looking for you." He said.

"Junk my car, get a new one, and make my way to you," I paused. "We should be good"

"I was facing 30 years, 2 trials back to back. You think i'm scared of yo' little light skin boyfriend?" He chuckled. "I got a beam with his name on it," he said seriously.

"I just dont want you getting involved in the history me and him got, it will never be perfect between him and I."

"If i fight for you, you can't go back." He said.

"If you fight for me, I wont go back." I said with a weak smile, which I could he didnt believe me.

After I freshened up, and put on my all white to coordinate with Tee's all white Nike Sweatsuit, and his white buffs. "You my lady?" He said smiling as i looked in the mirror. He wrapped a gold link chain with pink diamonds on a paw print pendant around my neck. "I said, is you my lady?" He whispered again.

"Is this what you ready for?" I turned and faced him.

"I'm ready, but if you not. I can wait." He said with a smile.

"Im yo' future, and you mine." I paused. "Let me close this book first before I start writing a new one."

"Well that chapter is over and done with,"

We pulled up to the Club, the line was wrapped around the building. As soon as we stepped out cameras started to flash. "Aint in a blessing?" We heard a few people say. We went inside and was led to the greenroom, it was an inclosed room, just his crew, and a few select others. The room was sound proof, this was the first time I had been around a hollywood artist, things seemed alot different. "Can I get a few bottles of henny?" Tee said.

We were going to have our own mini party just to break the ice. "Thats the promoter," he told me, as a older gentleman brought him Ten grand in Cash. He handed it to me, and I put it in my purse.

By the time we joined the rest of the club it was lit, Tee had the club on smash. "I want yall to meet a new friend of my mine, she going make me alot of money. GRIZZLEY IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT." He grinned as the crowd screamed. "Aint it a blessin'?" He chuckled, as the instrumental to First Day Out dropped. 

He was talented, his stage presence was amazing, and the people loved him, he was perfect.