18.

I laid next to Bliss and my mind wondered, the talk with Archie didn't help me much either. It was like he wanted to me to go, he wanted me to leave Chicago, and he wanted me to be as far away from him as possible. I looked over at Bliss whose arms were wrapped around my way. He looked so innocent sleeping, it was only when he was awake that I was terrified of him. "I love you, Doll." He mumbled in his sleep.

I kissed his lips and sneakily slid from underneath him. I passed Pashianne and the baby sleeping and knocked on candy's doll. I could here a random rap song playing from the radio, she came to the door naked. "You don't have to knock," she chuckled letting me in with a smile. "What's wrong?" She asked me with with a concerned expression. I sat on the edge of her bed and watched her parade around in her birthday suit.

"I think i'm going to go home," I told her smirking. I has sort of made up my mind, but I still had many doubts and questions for myself.

"Bliss is going to bury you," she chuckled. "You sure you want to leave freedom and this lifestyle to go back to being told what to do and having nothing?"

"Candy, I miss my mom, and my brother, and my friends. I can't do this forever," I confessed. "You think some man is going to want to marry damaged goods. Imagine If I told someone that I have sex with five men day sometimes more, who's going to want us?" I said. She frowned and me, and shook her head.

"Some of us, ain't got no other options." She paused. "I can't go home, I could never go home." She paused again. "But, you have options boo, do what's best for you." Candy had told me parts of her story since I've met her, and i had pieced it together myself. Unlike me, she had came from a broken home. Her father was an alcoholic Molester who had been touching little girls for years. Her mother was trailer park trash who was addicted to loving the wrong men. She had learned early that she could use sex as an escape and to get what what she wanted. She had tried to reach out to her mother so many times, but no prevail. So she ended up in Chicago selling pussy and surviving. So, she was right. I knew exactly what was best for me, I was going home.

The next day, I attended a few appointments just topping out at two grand. I wanted to collect as much money as I could before I went home, I knew I never be making this type of money ever again. "What you thinking about?" bliss asked me as I road passenger side in truck.

"Nothing," I said losing my train of thought.

"You home sick?" He smirked.

"Why you always making slick comments, you doing the most." I rolled my eyes. "Don't try me, because I will leave."