15.

We pulled up to the Wydham hotel as Candy applied her lipstick. She was dressed in a pair of tight red leather jeans, a red corset top, and expensive booties, her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and her eyes were behind a pair of shades at nine o'clock at night. She looked at me and smiled as she entered the back seat. "You ready for the big leagues?" She said handing Bliss a stack of one hundred dollar bills. I watched him count it, there was already four grand.

"You made all that in one day?" I asked her.

"Off two of my regulars, the one I never sleep with he's into some sick shit. He pays me three grand just to suck my toes," she giggled.

"Are you for real?" I dropped my mouth in disbelieve.

"As a fucking heart attack." She said. I watched bliss split the money in two and give her back two grand.

"Okay, enough chit chat, we got a call.." Bliss said reaching into her purse and pulling out an old flip phone. "Talk to me," he said. "Marriot, on seventh..... Okay.... Okay.... I got a brown haired rabbit....with caramel spots.." He told the person over the phone.

"That means he got a brunette white girl and a light skin or Spanish girl ... " he said putting me hip to the lingo he was using. "If he says... He wants a brown haired one with no spots, that means he wants just me.. If he said he wants an all caramel one... He wants you, if he likes spots, he want that two for one special." She winked with a smile.

"Okay...okay...I'll be there in twenty minutes." He closed the phone. "Okay, he said he wants Doll. Since it's your first time, Candy is going to walk you threw it, on the way to the door." He said. "She'll wait outside the door, until he's finished and you walk out as if nothing happened. " he said.

I was still angry with Bliss about making me kill my own baby, but learning the hoe game would benefit me in so many ways. Because I didn't see myself selling pussy for money, but getting other girls to sell they their pussy for me.

Everybody has to start from the bottom and this would be just a test drive to see if I had the balls to do what these girls did everyday. "Let's do this,"

We made our way up to the room as she Broke down part of the game. "You never talk about what you gonna do to get the money, its just a donation for your time." She said. "The john could be anybody including a fed or a cop. Secondly, get your money in your hand and put it someone safe until the date is over. You can put it anywhere except your purse, because that's the first place a bad trick will look.

I paid attention and listened to it all, this was a whole different ball game; I no longer got to stand around and get paid for looking pretty. I had to work, be clever and resourceful- I had to be a hustler. "You'll be here when I'm finished right?" I asked Candy.

"Yeah, I'll be here; Good luck." She winked.

I knocked on the hotel room door and waited. An older white gentlemen with salt and pepper hair answered. He was dressed in a silk black robe with a rolex on his arm and a gold chain hanging from his neck. "Well, Hello." He said grinning with a mouth full of pearly white teeth. "Come in," He paused. "I'm Mark Gotti, and you are?" He said as I followed him into the room.

"Doll," I smiled nervously.

"You're beautiful," he exclaimed with a lustful look.

"Can I see your beautiful chocolate body?" He grinned.

"Yes," I cleared my throat. "But I need the treat first" I held my hand out.

"Where are my manners?" He laughed reaching into his robe and handing me seven crisp hundred dollar bills. I almost choked , I had never made this much money in five minutes.

"Thank you," I chuckled. "Is this your first time in Chi-town?" I asked him walking over to the window to watch the view and secretly tuck my money inside the lining of my leather jacket.

"Yes, and since I seen you. I might have to visit more often." He smiled sweetly.

"Well I always have time for anyone who has time for me," I stood to my feet letting my jacket fall to the ground revealing my soft brown shoulders and my small waist. I let my skirt fall to the ground and was wearing just my laced up open Toed heels. He admired my young frame, I couldn't honestly say I didn't look as young as I used to. I had definitely developed a few womanly features within the past year.

"What are you trying to do give me a heart attack?" He joked placing his hands on my body and rubbing and touching on my thighs. I laid him back and untied his robe, I giggled at his soft belly and he sweetly smiled back.

"So, what would you like me to do to you?" I asked innocently. He flashed a handsome devilish grin that scared me, yet excited me at the same time.

"I want you make me feel like I'm the only man in the world." He said. "I'm an older man who usually doesn't get a second look from a young beauty like you," he said hopelessly.

"You are the only man the world," I winked. "I kissed his olive tinted neck and ran my hand through the grey hairs that danced a cross his chest. I could fill his manhood rising from underneath me.

I slid a condom on his man hood, and sat on top of his member. It slid in easy, he wasn't as big as the men I had dealt with behind. I rode him, hard and slowly squeezing my walls against him. "You are a goddess!" He grunted.

It took about fifteen minutes for him come, I left him stuck with a grin. "Amazing." He paused. "I'll see you again next week?" He asked.

"You know where to find me," I said getting my things together and heading for the door.

"bye, baby." I said closing the door behind me.

"How was it?" Candy asked.

"Like taking candy from a baby," I grinned.