37.

"Your little boyfriend is blowing up your phoneeeeeeeeeeeee!" He said pushing my head against the bed.

My body was sore, I had endured days of Demario and Bliss both abusing me different ways. Demario was obsessed with me and Bliss took advantage of that. I couldn't understand how they came to coexist within the same circle blew my mind. My mind was trying to compute the connects, but I just didn't get it. "Why are you doing this?" I begged him.

"Because, you think you so important. Take away all this fancy shit, the money, and the star fucking niggas you poison with your little games. Don't worry, I know the real you." He laughed. "I created, all of this. I did that." He said. "And even after all the sick shit we've done to each other, I still loved you. You left me with nothing,"

"You mean all the shit you've done to me?"I cried. "You stole my childhood." I admitted.

"I made you into a fucking star, everything you touch turns to gold baby." I paused. "I did that, I gave that to you." His face was serious and his demeanor was agressive. "Your life was perfect with me. "

"We were never meant to be together Bliss," that was the truth.

"Nah, you just disloyal." He slapped me across my face.

"I hate you," I said calmly holding my face.

"Stand in line," he shrugged his shoulders.

I found myself in the shower trying to scrub myself clean. I felt so dirty, I should have just stayed gone. Bliss wanted to ruin my life if I wasn't spending it with him.

"Wassup Superstar?" Mocha rolled her eyes at me as she sat on my bed. Her look had totally changed, from her short hair to long jet black bundles, and the jewelery, she looked exactly like me.

"You really wanna be me." I said looking at her as I made my way to the inventory of items I had accumulated in the past few days. "You this boss bitch now, you know you wouldn't have never got that title if I didn't leave," I said matter of factly.

I wanted to fight her and bash her face in but I kept my cool. I wanted to see how far they would take things, and what I had to do to live my life Bliss free, forever. "You left us for dead, Doll. I had to save to day, so it's only right." She said proudly.

"This what you wanna do for the rest of ya life, suck and fuck for a few dollars. That's not what boss bitches do," I scolded her.

"That's what you did tho, you failed and I stepped in." She said. "I know more than you think." She smirked. "It always been you in da limelight when we were the ones working the street for that money. And you leave us?" She paused. "Then you killed Chyna." She paused. "You ain't think I knew that?" She laughed.

"I didn't kill anyone," I said getting up in her face, I was telling a bold face lie.

"That night, I followed you. I hated that you was always just ducking off and leaving me behind."she said. "I followed you and that little dyke bitch and I watched you dump her body in the lake,"

"You didn't see shit!" I screamed and I been attacking her. It just seemed like everyone was praying for my downfall. I didn't asked for any of this, it just came with it.

"I saw you!" She screamed as my fist connected with her face. Blow after blow, I grabbed her hair and swung her into wall.

"What the fuck y'all got going on?" Demario appeared grabbing me off of her.

"I'll kill you," I said looking her in her eyes with a straight face. She knew I meant it.

"You okay?" Demario said looking at me concerned, he rubbed my arm but I pulled away.

"Don't touch me," I snarled. He clinched his jaw tight, and balled up his fist.

"Get up out here mane ," he told Mocha.

"I'm not trying to hurt you," he said looking at me. "I know, I heard you needed some help In the financial department I extended my pockets. You should be on your knees thanking me."

"Don't flatter yourself,"

"You fucking liked it,"

I sat in the room trying to think of a plan to get out of here. I needed to get back to Atlanta, "So are you ready to call your boyfriend and have him bring me the money?" He paused. "Or do I gotta call a few other of my friends to help repay your debt?"

"How much?" I said with my eyes still on the floor.

"I want five hundred thousand, and we can walk alway from this. Separate ways, forever." He said.

He handed me my phone which I had not seen since, and my phone was blown up. I had two hundred missed calls. I pressed dial as my finger hovered over my phone. "I know you didn't do what I think you did?" He said.

I looked at Bliss and tears rolled down my eyes. "Tee? I'm in trouble." I said.

"What you mean?" He asked his voice softened.

"Bliss wants 500k or I'm dead." I said into the phone.

"Mayne - where are you?" He asked.

Bliss snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Nigga, 500k needs to be in my hand at the parking lot of the airport by tomorrow night, or you going be planning a funeral." He hung up the phone and put it into pocket. "Don't worry I'll get you something nice to wear for your boyfriend," he said with a wink.

It seemed like hours went by before we got that we got that call from Tee. "I'm here, at the airport." He said. "I'm ready when you are," he said in a calm manner, Bliss looked at me and smirked. "Go get ready,"

I showered, did my makeup, and styled my hair. Bliss gave me a white dress, and a fur Shaw to match. I looked like I was stepping on to a red carpet. Bliss had made a few friends, there was two people in the car along side us. They both looked armed and ready.

We pulled up to the airport, and my stomach rose to my throat. I could smell death up in the air. I knew someone was going to die tonight.