22.

Dear Mom,

I shouldn't have come back. I just don't fit in with the other kids, they hate me. I should have just stayed away. I'm going to be alone, I love you and kiss the baby for me. Don't come look for me, I'll be fine.
Love Tajai

"Put it on the counter, let's go." He said the gun to my head. My nose was running from all the tears I shed. How can the best day of my life turn into the worst.

I grabbed what I would need for my journey and we walked to his car

That was six years ago. I hadn't been back to Ohio since. I was a grown woman now, it was a month before my my twenty second birthday. I hadn't changed much, but my surroundings had. We went from to Hood Rich to really living lavish. I couldn't mentally or physically beat Bliss, I knew that and even he knew that. So, I joined him and make damn good money playing the role. I'm his go to woman, he needs me for everything.

I scrolled down the news feed of his Instagram. In 2015, Bliss was a social Media god, he had over two hundred thousand followers. All he did was post his life , himself , and the girls. I remained in the back drop, that's when you make the most money: doing the dirty work.

Mid way into his DM's my phone vibrated and started to jingle, a call was coming through. I swiped the green button to Answer it. "My uber never came." She smacked her lips.

"Okay, Chyna what am I supposed to do. I'm working, I have a meeting with the police department at 3," I twisted the truth. I wasn't working.

Chyna was my least favorite of the girls, so I dealt with her accordingly. "Well come get me on your way to your meeting, I'll sit in the car."

"Fine," I'll come get you but don't touch nothing in my car because I know you be stealing shit." I warned her.

"I don't want nothing you got!" She shouted rudely. "Bye!"

I smirked and plugged my phone up. It was already After nine, I needed coffee and breakfast. I looked at Bliss laying next to me. He had gotten older, more manly, and a lot more patience. "Bliss, what do you want for breakfast?" He still was the most handsome man I ever laid eyes on. He was shirtless and his hand resting on the top of his Versace Boxers. Two expensive diamonds in his ears. By now, Bliss had gained a few curls on his head, and he still kept his face clean of any facial hairs or imperfections. He had tattoos everywhere including my name on the side of his neck with my lips permanently drawn on his skin.

"I want some of you, but you're playing." He licked his lips.

"Don't start Bliss, we have a long day ahead of us. I have a meeting with the chief of police, I have to go pick up Mocha at the Airport today. Lord knows what she's looking like, then I have a VIP table tonight at Zone 7 to scout and recruit," I said bending the truth. I wasn't to Zone 7 to scout and recruit. I had set up a few power plays myself, every boss bitch has a side hustle. 

I kissed his lips as he complained through his body language. I ran his shower and went into our walk in closet to pick out our outfits for the day. I settled on black dress that hugged my curves, Nude Stilettos and a snake skin briefcase. My hair was straight but thick with lots of body. Those monthly deep conditioning and trims kept my tresses growing.