13.

"What you eat?" One of the dancers asked me as she held my hair, while most of them looked on watching me throw my lungs up.

"I don't know," I said in between chokes. "Just give me some time to myself." I said standing to my feet and closing the door of the bathroom stall. "Thanks Micky! " I screamed. I wiped my mouth with the sleeve of my Pink juicy Couture hoodie. "What the fuck is wrong with you Tajai?" I took a deep breathe, and opened up the door to the stall.

"Where the fuck you been?" He said walking up on me and into my personal space. He licked his lips and smile while leaning on the wall with his hands connected at the wrist, he looked at me as if he was inspecting me and my well being.

"Bliss, I just thought-"

"You just thought you could what, run around the town fucking this rapping for fake ass nigga and I wasn't going to find out?" He stroked his chin.

"It wasn't even like that," I replied.

"Yeah, tell that to a nigga that believe you, you done playing house, you ain't dancing no more, and you definitely won't be seeing that nigga no more, I bet my life on it." He paused and grabbed my arm pulling me out the bathroom.

"Bliss , I'm not going nowhere with you!" I screamed causing a scene inside the dressing room , I didn't even know how he got in there without security stopping him.

"I will break every fucking bone in your body if you don't get your shit and come on, let's roll Tajai."

I grabbed my bag and followed behind him outside. I was trying to find my way out of this, I knew he would be back looking for me but not this soon. "What about all my stuff at my place?" I said referring to Archie's apartment.

"It will be gotten," he said rolling his eyes obviously aggravated by my actions. He waited for me to get into the passenger side and put the childlock on the door. "You lucky I let you stay away this fucking long." He paused. "You pregnant?" he said.

"No, why would you even ask that?" I replied as we put the car into drive.

"I'm telling you, you're pregnant, it's all in your fucking face." He said shaking his head.

"We're you taking me?" I asked him trying to change the subject, I had missed my period and was having too much fun to notice.

"I'm taking you home, Tajai." He said. "You got Jesus walking with you right now, you lucky I ain't fuck you up over that shit you pulled. "

"Bliss, it don't even gotta be like this, just let me out."

"I made you and I'll break you just as fast." He threatened. "You think you playing for that nigga? Guess again." He smirked.

"You just do the most, it doesn't even have to be this way Bliss!" I cried.

"What way? I brought you to Chicago, I'm not about to watch you parade around with some fucking square." He snarled.

We pulled up to the apartment and he escorted me inside. There was Pashianne with her three month old baby and another girl I didn't recognize "Candy this is my number one bitch Doll. Doll, this Is Candy she's going to staying with us." He licked his lips.

I sized her up. She was a white girl, she looked about 23 but then again I looked 23 as well. She nodded and didn't speak. "You speak to me when I'm in your presence," I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm only here to make money not friends." She replied smoothly. "I don't speak to the competition."

"Ain't no competition, I already won," I flipped my hair and rolled my eyes.

She didn't say anything, she just smacked her lips and looked the other way.

I directed my attention back to Bliss who motion for me to follow him to the bedroom. He closed the door behind us. "Who idea was this? This is not a whore house." I spat.

"Look Pashianne can't take tricks like that, she still nursing the baby. So, someone gotta hit the clock and make it tick!" He chuckled.

"So why am I here , you seem like you was doing just fine,"

"Because, I'm not about to let no nigga have one up on me." He paused. "You not working at the club anymore, that shit is dead you're going to work with me."

"Doing what?" I asked him.

"Pulling tricks," he replied.

"No, Bliss I'll strip but I'm not fucking no random ass niggas!" I screamed at him.

"You do what the fuck I say you're going to do." He replied swiftly.

"What happened to you? You're nothing like you used to be, you tricked me into this lifestyle!" I screamed.

"Tricked you? I sold you a dream and you bought it." He grinned. "I've done everything to shield you from this side of my life, but you running round disloyal consider yourself sold."

The next day I was snacked out bed by my hair and dragged into the bathroom by yours truly. "Stop, Bliss!" I screamed. He threw a small pink box at me.

"Piss on the stick, Tajai." He said rolling his eyes, it was a pregnancy test.

"Right now?" I asked him.

"No, tomorrow." He scaled. "Yes right now!"

I slowly opened the box and followed the instruction. It felt like the waiting part was the longest part of the process. "So what it say?" He asked, I didn't reply. "What does it say?" He repeated we himself.

"I'm pregnant," I said in a whisper as tears began to run down my face. "I can't believe this,"

"You gotta get rid of it," he said with his nostrils flaring.

"What?" I paused. "No, Bliss it's not yours to make that decision. I have to talk to Archie, besides it wasn't a problem when you got that bitch pregnant?"

"This don't got nothing to do with Pashianne, either you get it out of you, or i'll get it out of you. Make your choose, now."

"I hate you!" I spat in angry.

"Tell me something I don't know,"