30

Tee Grizzley, Pnbrock, Cubandoll  and 13,545 others liked your photo

The photo I just posted was banging, i was wearing a White Silk button up dress, with Pink Suede thigh highs, and a bun.

"I was thinking we should move here," Bliss said, as we ate at Lost Angels, a Mexican resturaunt where the A listers of Atlanta hung out.

I looked around and seen a few famous faces like Famous Dex and Eva Pigford but I didnt get star struck anymore, Bliss was rising up - we had notariety now. "I think I want to move here, Bliss said sipping his champagne.  "We can look at a few houses, we got the money, and we can focus on the music. No more escorting, we got enough to live off of for years. We can set all of the girls up to make some money off the industry, and finally settle down and get married."

I swallowed hard, unbuttoning the the first couple buttons on my silk blouse.
I ran the accounts; I touched everything, he doesnt even know ive taken aways his power of attorney. I wanted to Leave Bliss, what would make him want to stay with me. In a way, I felt insulted; i never thought about being with him forever, this shit was dead and I was only in it for they money. "Bliss, do you really love me?" I asked him.

"I've always loved you," his glaze dove deep into my eyes, but for some reason it didnt work this time.

"Really?" I giggled and sipped my champagne. "If you loved me you wouldn't have taken me from my family Bliss."

"You going there?" He asked me with a delivish smile. "That was seven years ago Doll, grow the fuck up. I put you in a better position anyone ever could." He paused. "ITS CALLED SACRIFIES," He shouted so loud the band stopped, and everyone around us watched.

"I know about sacrifies, i sacrified my happiness and who I truely was for you, my whole life for you." I paused. "You've had babies on me, beat me, disrespected me, and you going call that love?" I had snapped.

"You right, Blame me for showing you how to choose up. Blame me for putting you in a foreign car, or showing you how to take a nigga for everything he got and then some." He rolled his eyes at me. "With out me you'd be the same young pretty dumb bitch who believed anything a nigga told you." He laughed. "You know I didnt think you'd really come to Chicago with me? I didnt think a girl that pretty would do anything and everything i said." He paused. "And look we've created an empire." He said laughing.

"Fuck you, Go to Hell.," I spat at him, scooped out my seat and i grabbed my white McQueen clutch and stormed for the door.

I couldn't believe I cracked, but I couldnt stand when he constantly lied to my face. A Lady could only take so much, and to believe everything was one big game to him.

I walked, and walked, and walked. Tears began to stream, I called the only person who could come to my rescue right now. "Hello," he said I could hear music in the background, he, it wasnt even nine o'clock yet, he couldn't have been partying - but you know how rappers are.

"COME GET ME" I said sniffling in the phone.

"Why you sound like that?" He said with concern in his voice. "You okay?"

"I know we just met, and i'm not trying to bring no drama to you but can you please help me, come get me." I said passing a series of other eateries.

"Send me your location, love. I'll be on the way."

He pulled up in his car and I quickly got in. "Are you okay?"

"Can you just take me to a hotel, I dont wanna talk about it." I said wiping my face.

"Whatever you need," he said as my heart melted by the look on his face, he was so concerned.

15 minutes later we pulled up to his apartment building, and he broke the silence. "Welcome to Hotel Grizzley," He chuckled.