34

I had been working for Tee for two months, business was booming. I wouldn't have traded this opportunity for the world, I had no regrets. We were in Los Angeles for the hip hop summit. They were bringing all of the new Generation together, so that everyone could network and band together; at the end of the day that's what it was all about. The music.

I had met so many people with in the last few months, I was used to the stares and the yes man. They did whatever he said for no reason at all. He was a boss.

We had checked in, and got dressed for his interview with XXL, he had made freshman cover and they fell in love with his Teddy Bear looking ass.

We walked down to the ballroom where they had set up back lighting for photos and couches for the internet views. I had watched Kodak Black walk right past me. "Tee, you ready for your photo shoot?" A Chinese PA came over and walked him over to his photographer. I made my way over to the refreshment table to prepare myself something to drink. "Looking beautiful, unfortunately the coat look better on ya instagram." He said.

I'm recognizing the voice and kicking myself at the same time. "Moneybagg Yo, right?"  I pretending I didn't know who he was.

"Bitch, you funny." He licked his lips. "I came over here to apologize boo, they loving the song." He paused. "I'm having a dinner party tonight for my mixtape release with Cameras and all that, I would invite y'all, but I heard he all booked tonight. Someone Mysteriously turned down Lil Wayne's daughters birthday party and he was next best choice." He grinned showing ever diamond tooth he had.

"Lemme guess, Mr mysterious ." I rolled my eyes. He was fine, yes. I was trying this whole Loyalty thing, and so far he had been the only issue. It looks better when ya hold it down, I kept thinking.

"You going come or what?" He said.

"I'll be there,"

"And keep dressing ya ass off, I like that shit." He winked before walking off.

I fixed my pink latex dress and adjusted my titties once more before the uber Driver pulled up to Emoni's Grill. My hair was slicked back into a low ponytail and my baby hair was on fleek. I was nervous and solo. It looked packed from theoutside. It was a strict black Hollywood club that didn't left everyone in. I looked at my gold rolex.

8:45..

I exited my Uber and made my way to the door and noticed the cameras out front I knew Moneybagg was close, I grinned touching my diamond necklace in amusement. He was so extra.

"Name please?" The tiny white girl white red hair in a dope black paint suit asked me.

"Doll," I said gripping my pink Versace clutch.

"Follow me," she replied.

I walked into the restaurant, I head my head high and caught a glimpse of a few famous faces. After a few minutes we finally arrived at the table and it was him and the Kittyn girl that I had met at the after party. Her hair was curly, and blonde now. She was rocking a little black Gucci Dress, he was casual a jean jacket and encrusted jeans with a simple white tee. "The Okey dokey, huh?" I slammed my clutch on the table, it made a loud noise everyone started looking at me, I didn't care. It was the Okey Doke, and I should have called it.

"Relax, have a drink." Kittyn said. "We got a proposition for you," she told me. "Big Money,"

I looked at Moneybagg and then my eyes shifted to . I sat down and ordered me two dry martinis. "You look beautiful," he said his grill gleaming from the dim lights above us.

"Thank You" I flashed a fake smile, I was steaming on the inside.

Burn.
Down.

"Call me Demario,"

"Thank you Demario," I said getting a little more personal with him.

I thanked the waiter for bringing my drink and took a sip. "So wassup?" I asked them both, twirling the olive in my glass with my finger but my focus was on them.

"I know who you are," Kittyn blurted out. "I mean, I know what you used to do for Bliss, I'm from Chicago, the streets talk. I knew it when I see you that night at the club." She said grinning like she was spilling tea.

"From trapping tracks to da lime light," he grinned, looking at me like a lion looks at his prey. "You dressed it up and made it real, forreal."

"So you saying this to say what?" I said. I was a blunt bitch, just get to the point.

"I see how you took nothing ass bitches and made them something." She paused. "Baddest bitches in the city," she paused again. "I know you helped Bliss and you helped Saucey A, I wanted to know if you was willing to take on another artist." I paused in thought.

I was really good with managing other peoples lives and setting up schedules, but it was more than that. I strived to get money in every avenue of life, someone had to collect the profit and do the dirty work. "Who Demario?" I grinned, that was good look.

"Don't flatter yaself," He chuckled. "I'm self made,"

"My little sister and her friend Taylor and Bionna." She laughed. "T and B Brazy." She paused. "Well, they follow you and they kinda look up to you." She smiled. "They booming on Facebook, YouTube, and both of them have more followers than me." She admitted.

She handed me her phone and showed me the two girls, they were cute. Taylor was tiny and light skin, with eskimo features. Bionics was tall and brown skin with long pretty hair. She stood out more to me. "You want me to manage them?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied. "They just need the right chance and they can blow up," she gleamed. "They are here in Los Angeles, we can meet up tomorrow, set up a formal greet."

"Let's do it," I said. It was was worth an Inquiry, i never turned down an investment or an opportunity to make more money. "I'll see you and the girls tomorrow at my hotel room at 12:30 pm, sharp." I paused and scooted my chair out placing a hundred dollar bill on the table. "Nice seeing you again Demario," I winked before making my exit.