27.

"You know aint no coming back from this?" Honey said as we stood infront of Chyna lifeless body that was had been wrapped in a thick blue tarp and black rope, she was covered in blood, and so was I. This had sealed our bond, we were linked for life.

"I know, but fuck it. I had a feeling she was going to cross me. You ready?" I said slapping the thick yellow gloves on my manicured fingers. I tucked the bottom of my jeans behind the tongue of my beef and broccolli timberland boots that matched my army Green American apparel hoodie. We rolled her body in the lake, and I gave her one last kick before she floared from the lake shore and she slowly sank to the bottom.

I knew from her eyes she wouldn't tell a soul. She had became a play to a friend overnight. Not even Mocha could take this type of pressure. "I don't think I could ever repay you." I said looking towards the water.

"You don't have too, you've done all you can to built something. I would risk it all to protect it all, too." She shrugged her shoulders. "Next time just think before you react, would the person you protecting risk it all for you?" She said. I was crickets, I knew she was talking about Bliss.

I was at peace with with my relationship with Bliss, I knew it would never be unicorns and rainbows. I knew we wasn't going to be together for ever, we didn't meet for that. I believe I met Bliss to help put both of us in a different position in life. We were made to elevate each other. That's what I planned on doing, by any means necessary.

We left the lake and drove a few hours upstate , booking a room to wash off the evidence. China had been  elaminated,  it was going to be as if she never existed.

Weeks went on, things went as they had. Nobody had seen or heard from China and nobody asked about her either. It was the night of the show, all this work we had done was about to pay off. I was dripping in designer
A white Mischino leather skirt, and a white cami. My hair was braided in pairs that dropped down my back. All the girls we're  dressed in white, each with a diamond choker with a single charm, the letter B.

Bliss was dressed a white nike sweat suit and matching high top forces, he had done alot of things and pissed alot of people off but you couldn't deny his  charm and his amazing looks. "All this is happening because of You."

"There's nothing i wouldn't do, to keep Bread on our table and keep food in our pocket." I said truthfully. I knew Bliss was proud of me, he molded me into exactly who he wanted me to be.

"And thats why i want to marry you," he said. I had never thought about marriage between us because what is has always been and will be, i had came to turns with that a long time ago.

"Marriage, Bliss? Are we really ready for that." I asked him.

"No, not yet. But when a deal is offered on the table, i couldnt imagine anything more but giving you the world. Walking away from this business and experiencing somethingx new. I wanna do everything the legit way; marriage, life insurance, residential property." He gleamed. "You deserve it all." He cooed.

"To being Rich forever," he gleamed raising his champagne glass and i raised mine.

"Rich forever," i grinned.

I could live in this moment forever.

As we reached 2 am, i stumbled behind Bliss making our way to the all white Jeep in the parking Lot. "You drive," he slurred. I took the Keys from his fingers ans hopped into the driver seat.

Bliss was so fucked up, his eyes shut as I pulled off. I kept the radio low, and drove through the streets of Chicago. I heard his phone buzzin but he was too fucked up to realize it.

Moriah: i waited up for you and you never showed, lol. Why do i continue to do myself like this? Call me. xo

I had been down this rode several times but i could tell she was different then the others. The way she addressed him, this was a bond he had created. I looked over at Bliss who was still sleeping, while driving, and scrolling threw what seemed like hundreds of messages.

Bliss: Once we have this deal, it's you and me baby.

Moriah: I cant wait to say your mine, and mine only. I love you more then you could comprehend.

Bliss: No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel.

Moriah: and no one ever will.

I must of read I love you a million times, it was making sick to my stomach. I paused on a photo of her. She was thick, and caramel with big brown eyes, and blonde hair.

I chuckled throwing his phone at him as i pulled into the driveway, which caused him to bounce up out of his sleep. We parked the car and made our way up to the bedroom. It was Silence, but my blood was boiling.

He planned to get rid of me, once I helped him seal the deal. If he thought he would play me stupid he had another thing coming.

It was Monday morning, and I broke everything down to Honey as we drove to the bank. "I don't even know where this Moriah bitch came from Honey, out of thin air." I rolled my eyes.

We walked into the bank, and I approached the telller. I handed her a Salmon colored folder. "I want to transfer some money from a few accounts...into a private account," I told the teller.

"How much?" She asked me.

"$429,760." I paused. "I also would like to set up power of attorney over everything."

"For your stocks, bonds, and the two safety deposit boxes?" She asked

"Everything on your screen," I chuckled.

"Whos the power of attorney?" She asked me.

"Honey Loziere," I smirked.

"Let's get you started on the paper work.."

If Bliss wanted to get rid of me, i was taking everything with me.