16.

I had been working for three weeks straight and I decided to treat myself. It seemed as if this money was so much faster then stripping. I see why Candy enjoyed it, because the easiest job in the world is finessing a Man out of his pockets. It had been two months since my first "date" and I was working like a professional. I had even scored a few side dates that I had made on my own, which meant those few thousand I was getting was going into my pocket bliss-free. I mostly stashed that money and spent whatever was left for me from my business with Candy and Bliss.

I found myself at the mall, even being surrounded by hundreds of people I enjoyed being alone. I had just finished my fill-in and pedicure, and I was desperately looking for a red dress for my night. I made my way into an upscale boutique and looked around and picked up anything that caught my eye. I picked out a few red dresses and red peices.

"Doll?" I heard someone say my name with doubt. I turned to see Archie in the flesh looking like a million bucks. I had not forgot about him and how he made me feel. My heart fell to my stomach to see him with someone else

She was chocolate, tall, and had angelic features. She was wearing a true religion red romper with red chanel sneakers with a matching knapsack. She was cute, but she wasn't Me.

"Waddup!" I flashed a fake smile sizing up the eye candy on his arm.

"Its been a while, you looking fine as hell." He replied. Life in the fast lane had helped her shed a few pounds nevertheless she was tones in all the right places.

"She's cute," I told him.

"You know I keep a bad one." He paused. "So, I heard you not working at the club anymore." He said with a curious grin.

"Yeah," I stopped. "Needed a new scene to fuck some shit up on."

"What you doing now?" He asked me.

"Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that." I cheesed.

There was an awkward silence between us, he just starred at me. "I know I was exactly understanding the last time we talked." He looked me in my eye. "Call me tonight, let's talk." He said smiling.

"I'll think about it," I winked before walking off. I missed him and I loved him, he was so different from Bliss. He wasn't trying to control me, he just wanted to let me live.

I had finished shopping and my made my way back to our apartment. I wanted into chaos and confusion, Bliss was packing all of our things, and Candy and Pashianne was helping him. "What's going on?" I asked him confused.

"We can't stay here anymore, we going to stay at a hotel." He said to me with a serious face.

"What?" I screamed. "Why?"

"Tell her why, Candy?" He said shooting her a nasty look.

She dropped the bags she had in her hands and rolled her eyes. "Your brother was here," she paused. "I didn't know who he was, I just assumed he was a trick,"

"So he knows I'm here," I stated.

"Was he alone?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she flashed a weak smile.

I can't believe Terrence had came all this way to find me. I haven't seen any of my family in months. He would be so ashamed to see what I had become. I couldn't let him see me like this, so grown up and living such a different lifestyle then before.

I didn't say anything, I stayed silent and helped move all of our things into his truck. The ride to the hotel was silent, we had checked into a suite under Candy's real name, Tara Jeremy. "You're not going back, so don't get any ideas." Bliss said coldly as we walked into the master bedroom in the suite.

"I know, Bliss." I sighed. "I just want to see him for a few minutes," I paused. "Its obvious he came here for a reason."

"Let him keep looking, Doll!" He shouted. "All this time, I been your family, we've been a family. Why look for you now?" He snarled.

"I know," I whispered. "I will tell him myself, I'm not leaving, and he should go back to Ohio." I said trying to convincing myself I didn't want to leave. I loved the money I was making, but I'm young. I had missed so many parties and gatherings not to mention school.

"Promise me you won't leave me, I love you Doll. Look at the lifestyle we've built, we could build an Empire." He said selling me a dream.

"I promise," I said.

"Well, he left a number for you to reach him." He said pulling out a small piece of paper with my brothers horrible hand written scribbled over it.

"Thank you for understanding." I said smiling.

I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed the number. "Terrence," I said as I picked up noise in the background.

"Tajai, where are you?"

"I can meet you," I replied.

"No, where are you?" He replied sternly.

"Look, i'm not going back and forth with you." I took a deep breath. "There's a McDonalds on 15th and main, meet me there now. I'm leaving now,"

He had hung up the phone, I took another deep breath. "I'm going with," Bliss said looking at me.

"No, this is something I have to do on my own," I admitted.

"Man, Doll." He gripped me up and pressed me against the wall.

"If you leave or even think about leaving," he paused. "I will kill you, and bury ya body so deep not even god could find you."

My heart stopped, all I could do was nod. If looks could kill, I would have died right there and then. I don't know what my brother's purpose was of coming here to look for me. Did he want to talk or was he coming to take me home? I guess I was about to find out.