11.

My place of employment had became a release for me, I was a few weeks shy of my 16th birthday and I had been couped up a motel with just the things I had bought since I left Bliss. ÀI had my mind focused on the money, I had almost seven grand tucked away and I was saving it for a purpose; to live and survive in Chicago.

I had just completed my shift, I topped out with just under a grand it was a slow night. I called my cab and lit the piece of blunt I had until I got back to my motel room. I was standing outside watching the commotion of the Chicago strip. A white box Mercedes pulled up in front of me, to a complete stop. I stepped back as the passenger side window rolled down. "Where the fuck you been hiding?" A familiar voice said. I couldn't help but grin, it was Archie.

"I ain't been hiding, you just ain't been looking hard enough." I replied crossing my arms.

"Get in, I know that nigga don't got you waiting." He said flaring his nostrils.

"I don't fuck with him, Archie, I left his ass." I replied.

"That's crazy," he mumbled with a smile. "So where you at?" He asked me.

"I'm staying at the Quality Inn on East," I told him. "Until I decide what I'm going to do. I wanna go get my GED and enroll in community college. I want to get my license too!" I smiled hopefully. I had been keeping strong staying away from Bliss, I needed to do what was right for me.

"Good for you," he said. "You know I been back and forth to Atlanta, wish you could be taking these trips with me." He paused. "I miss ya' company."

"If you missed my company so much why you never kept in touch like you said you would?" I said as a matter of factly.

"Because I just figured you would be back in love once we got back to Chicago."

"So why didn't you just say that shit instead of playing me like i'm some duck or something?" I asked him.

"Come home with me," he said with a smirk.

"What?" I sucked my teeth. "So you can forget all about me tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Nah, it's not even like that." He paused. "Come home with me, baby." He grinned.

"Fine, I'll meet you outside in 15 minutes," I rolled my eyes.

I smirked all the way to the dressing room. I changed into something comfortable and grabbed my bag making my way door.

I opened the door and he already had one rolled and immediately passed it to me and put he car in drive and I sat down and leaned back "You better had came home with me, I been thinking about that pussy since the last time we fucked."

"I was hoping you was thinking about me," I smacked my teeth.

"You know what I mean," he said laughing.

"I'm starting to think you keep me around just to fuck me," I blew smoke into his face.

"Nah, I like you." He said with a serious face. "That's just how I talk, I love being around you, you just so beautiful to me." He exclaimed. "You live the fast life, we alike but we so different. I like to be the center of attention and be laid back at the same time and you just attract a spotlight no matter where you are."

"You are so corny," I chuckled.

"But, I'm still that nigga," he said smiling.

We pulled up to his apartment building, which had a bellhop and everything! We got out of his car, headed into the elevator and rode up to the 17th floor. My jaw dropped as we walked in. We were surrounded by Chicago's skyline. The light kept a silent glow on us. Everything in his living room was white including the carpet. "Take ya shoes off?" He said, I slipped my size 6 Nike flip flops off, and followed behind him in my white socks.

Walking through his apartment kinda reminded me of Tommy's house from Belly. It had a hood rich feeling to it. We entered the bedroom. It was designed with gold fixtures, glass furniture, and black silk sheets. It was like stepping into a r&b video. "I couldn't imagine living somewhere like this, it's nice as hell." I said walking around the room. "So, what do you do besides rapping , because selling mixtapes ain't bringing in bread like this." I scuffed while sitting down on his bed, he sat down next to me.

"I distribute cocaine." He said with a serious face. "I'm young but I'm getting it. That's why you need to let me take care of you, you going strip forever?" He asked me.

"No, it just became my way of life, how I eat."

"Come eat with me, you wouldn't have to move a muscle,"

"It sounds good," I said. "I ain't trying to get into anymore situations, that I can't get out of."

"No titles," he looked at me. "I just want your company," he placed his hand on my thigh and kissed me.

I woke up to him placing kisses on my inner thighs, last night we just ended up watching a few movies and cuddling. I knew he couldn't wait to be inside me, "Archieeeee," I moaned. I locked eyes with him, and he made his way back up to me, and slid inside me.

The more had sex with him the more I liked him. I felt as if we had created a bond. I didn't know if he was fucking other girls, but I didn't care. I had a thing for him, I had a yearning for him and it was only getting stronger.