21.

It was Monday Morning, and guess who I caught slipping on their way to school? Monty. I pulled up beside him and stopped. "What's up?" I said.

"What do you want?" He replied, obviously not interested in what I had to say.

"Get in," I said.

"Nah, I'm cool." He said.

"Get in, I need to talk to you."

"Fine." He got into the passenger seat and we started the path  to school.

I didn't know where to start with him so I just threw something out there just to get his attention. "So, you think that spreading my business shit is cute?" I asked him.

"Excuse me?" He said taken aback by my approach.

"Yeah, Chav told me what you told him." I scolded him. "You knew he liked me, why would you tell him about Chicago, and Bliss. That's - low. "

"That's my nigga, I had to put him on game about who you really are - this innocent girl shit is a trick and you know it."

"Then you told him that you loved me - why? It was never truely like that between you and me." I told him.

"I was just expressing my feelings, I'm sorry for telling him about Chicago before you could. But I'll always stand by my feeling." He paused. "It could have been me and you, not me and and JoJo."

"Don't play my friend like that, you just all wrong." Then I shouted "get out my car!" I screamed. "I reached into my purse and pulled out my taser from my purse. "Get out my car,"

"Pull over." He said smacking his teeth.

I pulled over and let him out. "Clown!" I yelled before speeding off.

I had yet to tell Jojo about the beef I had with Monty. It had been several weeks since the incident in the car. It was the elephant in the room and nobody spoke about it. Me and Jojo were both out shopping looking for dresses to wear to the dance.

She stumbled upon a cream colored silk spaghetti strap, I watched her hands touch over it, and then her expression changed after peeping the price tag. "Two hundred and fifty bucks," she rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, I got you." I said picking up a laced lavender two peice, that's I knew would look amazing on my small curves.

We found shoes, accessories, and I got our nails done. We got matching French tips, the dance was three days away. And I was ready to kill them on and off the dance floor. I forgot how fun being a teenager was!

I walked away from JoJo to find the bathroom, I followed the signs and closed the stall behind me. I peed and exited the stall to wash my hands. Once I finished I grabbed my proceeded to exit the restroom. "Oh, you getting cute for your li'l dance?" I heard him say. I looked into the eyes of satan.

There Bliss stood in front of me, dressed in a black T-shirt, Black Jeans, and black Polo Boots. I could see the holster of his gun from where I was standing. "H-How?" I asked him, unable to figure out how he ended up before my eyes.

He walked closer to me, chest to chest. Placing one hand on my waist and then the other was on my stomach. "Not how, baby." He whispered. "When," he licked his lips and walked out the bathroom as if nothing happened.

"You okay?" JoJo asked as I walked out the restroom.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied with a fake smile.

I had seen a ghost. Why did he continue to try and control my life, I couldn't understand why someone would go through all this trouble for little ol' me. Why did he want me all too himself, so bad.