32.

"Bitch, i'mma fuck you up. This is the dumb shit you pull Tajai wait until, I get my hands on you. Over there with that fat ass..."

"Message deleted," i deleted the message, and touched my new necklace my finger tips, and ran my hands through my hair. I watched the sky as I stood naked on the patio.

"Gods gift to me," he mumbled as I turned around.

"I love my necklace," i smiled as we connected a gaze.

"Good," he licked his lips. "Come here," I strutted over to him, sat on his lap, and wrapped my arms around him. "You leaving with me right?" I paused.

"I got to," i said with a smirk. "You know how many people tagged me in videos and photos its all over instagram. He's pissed,"

"If you really gone be done with this nigga, why care what he think?" He said.

"You ain't going understand," i said wanting to drop the subject.

"I dont wanna understand." He said sucking his teeth. "That nigga aint gonna be shit without you." He said. "You know it," he said.

"I know," I paused. "He knows that too," I smirked.

Tee had convinced me to turn my phone off, he had a few meetings that he wanted me to attend with him in Indiana and didn't want any interruptions which I agreed to. We pulled up to a warehouse, bricked and raggedy. It had shady written all over it. "What is this?" I said to him as he snatched my phone put it in to his pocket, right before shutting his own phone off.

"You trust me?" He asked me looking into my eyes. "I need you to trust me," he said. "I know it looks crazy, but just trust me." He said chuckling.

"I trust you," I said with a fake smile, I had my taser in my pocket and reevaluated my friendship with him.

"Come on," he said getting out the car, i slowly followed behind him. We walked up and he we were instantly buzzed in. It was dark, he led me down a long dark hallway and into a room, my mouth dropped as the light came on. I was surround by guns, lots of them. All types of rifles.

"What is going on?" I asked him.

"Believe it or not, every rap nigga gotta side hustle. I invest in guns, lots of em." He replied. "You ever shot someone before?" He asked me with his back turned.

I hesitated and thought about it before I answered his question. Me and Honey was taking Chyna's murder to the grave. "No," i lied.

"Well depending on how much money you owe Bliss, you might have to. I wanted to give you something else, so that even when you not around me your always safe," he said, he handed me a pink lock box which i opened. It was a black and pink .45 with a gold rose sketched into the side.

"I could take a nigga head off," i said smiling.

"You always going be good if you fuck wit me." He said.

I knew I would be good around Tee and not have to worry about who was coming after me. So, if he wanted to protect me, I was going let him. I was leaving chicago for good and never coming back, I outgrew the city that made me.

The ride back to Chicago seemed to fly by like a milli-second, We rented a truck and packed all of my things, I stopped by Honey's one last time just to say my goodbye's. "Wait in the car," i told tee, before making my way up to her house, i knocked on the door.

"You really brought that nigga to my house, doll?" She paused as she opened the door and smirked at me.

"It's not even like that," but rolled my eyes. I stepped close to her and placed my hands in hers. "Thank you for being loyal," I said looking her in her eyes.

"I don't know any other way to be, baby." She paused. "I'm happy for you, you big time nah." She pulled me into a hug, and embraced me. Time stood still for minutes. "I traded in yo' car," she said. "I only got a could tickets for it, it's a Audi truck, I had them clean it up for you." She paused handing me the keys to my new car. I was glad to be riding in something different, I could leave Chicago without a nose on my trail.

She opened up her garage and revealed a black Audi truck with silver accents sitting on 24's, it was a dope boy's dream. I would fit in perfectly in Atlanta. And that's exactly what I planned to do.

I felt like I slept for days, I had forgotten where I was. It was the first time, in along time where I could actually sleep with both eyes closed. "Tee," I said looking around the dark room. The last thing I remember was arriving to Atlanta, and the rest was a blur.

I looked down, and I was wearing a small t-shirt, and Gucci boxer briefs, and my hair hand been taken down. I got out of the bed and noticed the bright light shone bright under the door throw the dark atmosphere or the room. I followed the light as opened the door. "Tee," I said, as I followed the light, I could hear people talking.

"Right up under his nose, nigga ain't even know it.." I heard him talking on the phone. "I got all the proof in the world, I know he knows what he happened to her." paused. "I know she was a lot to handle , but Chyna didn't deserve that." He sighed. "Nah, I don't think she knows, she hates him." felt my heart elevate to my throat. He had to be talking about Bliss.

I cleared my throat and smiled as he looked back at me. "Aye man, let me hit you, my girl just got up." He said ending the call and making his way over to me. I looked around at all the empty space.

"Why is your house so empty?" I asked him.

"It's empty, because this ain't my house. This is yours," he paused. "I didn't know what you liked, so I figured I'd let you handle that."

"Really?" I said embracing him into a playful hug, not mentioning his phone conversation. I would dig into that in an a different place, different time. I couldn't dig, he know I knew something about Chyna's disappearance.

We had gotten dressed, gotten breakfast, and he decided to Christen the big move with shopping trip. "How much money do you have that duffle bag?" I asked him, I was just curious  and making conversation. We had hit all of the top designer show rooms and he purchased everything that I liked. I was more of a marlyn Monroe type of girl. Whites, and cremes paired with gold classic fixtures.

We had ditched furniture shopping and ended up at Lennox Mall. It was different with him tho, nothing was ever personal. He had the cameras rolling twenty four seven. If the camera weren't rolling - he was broadcasting his life. "50,000." He shrugged casually. He had the duffle bag in his left hand and placed his right hand around my waist as we strolled into the Louis Vuitton store. It was packed with  cameras, and people everywhere. At the register was a dude who was blinging from left to right, he dressed in Orange tracksuit, tan Jordan's, and he had tattoos everywhere. He didn't have golds in his mouth he had diamonds. "My nigga," Tee smiled, as the cameras on both sides rolled and the two exchanged daps. For some reason, the other one stood out to me more. He was shining, I focused my attention on the purses , I couldn't let my eye ruin an opportunity I had worked so hard for.

"Mayne, wassup! I know you hitting my show tonight, I got yo section ready - free of charge." He said licking his lips and then he looked at me. "Bring ya bae, it's gonna be fed!" He shouted.

"Bet, its going be a movie," he paused. "This my boss mayne, Doll." In the hip hop word , boss mayne meant I was the lady in charge, the queen.

"Boss mayne, huh?" He said rubbing his chin and his diamonds glistening from the lights. "Well shit, secure da bag."  He said smiling, he looked at his watch. "I gotta get back to the Studio, see y'all tonight. Vlive, be there."

He grabbed his bags, and he headed out the store taking the whole crowd of people with him. I don't knew who he was, I just knew he was important.