4.

"Tajai, wake the fuck up!" My mom screamed. I had a lot of late nights this week, and I wanted to at least sleep in. "My mom's trippin'." I said pushing latesha to try and wake her up.

We stayed up all night drinking and hanging with Bliss, I had introduced her to him. So, she had been spinning a lot of time with us.

I got up from my bed and made my way down stairs. I entered the kitchen to see her holding the fifth of henny bottle that I told Latesha to throw away. "I don't know what that is," I said keeping my distance.

"Lie again," She smacked me in my arm. "Them blunts in your purse tell me other wise." We shared a silent glare."I don't know what's gotten into you, Tajai Clemson, but you better fix it before I do."

"I'm not a baby, mom." I mumbled. "At least you doing it here, huh?" She paused. "Am I supposed to ignore it, like the fact that you have a cellphone that I never authorized, or the fact that little Ruby Red Truck has been dropping you off everyday. I seen that little hood rat boyfriend of yours too, and he gon' get a piece of my mine too."

"I don't have to listen to this, I'll leave." I said pulling out my sidekick, and shooting Bliss a text telling him to come pick me up.

"Leave, I hope his dick taste like shelter and a full course meal." She rolled her eyes, I turned and ran upstairs to my room.

"Get dressed, we leaving." I said throwing on some little shorts and a tank.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said agitated. "Just come on," I said, I packed my bag smoking untensil's, a tooth brush, my feminine products, and a few outfits I would need for the next couple days. She grabbed her bag and we both ran outside to greet Bliss.

He booked us a room, at the Motel Six. We had gotten settled there, I showered and walked around the room in just my underwear as Bliss laid back rolling something up. "I can't believe my mom, can you believe that bitch. I don't question her, I'm grown for real. Who let's there 15 year old do what they want whenever they want, I practically raised myself." I said.

"You right, babe." He grinned. "That's why you was supposed to meet me, so we can take over Chicago." He said.

"So what you do, you sell drugs or something?" She asked him.

"Not exactly," he laughed. "I help my dad run his modeling agency, you wanna be a model?" He asked her. "You can come too, right babe?"

"Yeah," I copied his grin. "All we going to be doing is going on dates and shit, quick money." I bragged.

"Hell yeah, I'm done. All them Kids my momma' got. I could sure send her a few dollars, every month." She paused . "what about school?" She asked me.

"Fuck school, when will we ever use Pre- Algebra in real life?" I asked her.

"Right, beside I see you be fly, let's be fly together." She said.

It felt like all we was get high, drink, and eat Pizza for three days. I walked into my mother's house, and she was waiting for me at the door. "You thought I was finished with your ass?" She had her hair tied up, a sweat suit on, and sneakers like she was ready to fight. "If you never disrespect me, Taj. I rearrange your fucking teeth and turn your tongue inside out." She paused. "Now, you on punishment until I said otherwise. You give that boy his phone tomorrow and anything else he got for you. You can't see him until your old enough to handle some of the situations you put yaself into." I decided not to argue with her, and I went to bed.