23.

I watched Mocha walk quickly towards me in an upbeat shimmy with a smile.  "Boss Lady,  how about Sauce A's body guard invited me to their after party tonight. "
I loved Mocha she followed all the rules and was the top girl for the month.  Men loved her green eyes and pink lips. Her caramel stained skin and long fire red locks.  She was tall like a super model with high way curves.

"who's Sauce A? " a name like that would spark my interest.

"Oh that nigga that sing "Left Me For Dead, " Chyna taking her eyes from the screen on her phone and looking at me.  "Left me for dead, you wasn't Down to ride. Who would have thought,  you could've been great by my side." She said to an imaginary catchy beat.

"Never heard of him, " I rolled my eyes.

After picking up Mocha we made it back to the house. I decided to have a meeting with all of the girls.

We sat in the meeting room, each of us ready to discuss the plans for the night. Usually I did it via text,  this was a special night.  I was on the prowl for prospects to join the family - our family. And tonight the girls could potential gross for the month since Zone 7 was having their Annual Chiraq party.  Everyone who was anyone was somewhere in the city getting ready to show out. 
Trappers, Rappers,  Lawyers,  Basketball players, and even the Mayor was out and about. Tonight was the green light,  expect anything because everything goes.

"So tonight is The Annual Chiraq party, I need y'all on y'all P and Q's. Phones charged at 100% by 9's, chyna. " I said direction my attention to her to because her phone was always dead.
"I want manicures, and curls, lashes,  the whole fleek. " I paused. 

We talked about the who was aiming for what,  who would make the money,  and what our dresses looked like.

After I left the girls and swung by to pick up Bliss from the barbershop, there he was the center of attention standing outside in the center of a group of people.  I quickly parked and as I got closer to the group I could tell he was in yet another argument. "Yo, what's wazzam?" I said standing by bliss side looking at the big black nigga with the icey watch.
"Every nigga in chiraq know i caught bodies, better tuck ya tail." Bliss said with his usual smirk.

"Well in Memphis, pussy niggas kill real niggas all the time,  so that ain't telling me shit. " he paused. "Like I said stay from my bitch dawg."

All eyes directed towards me,  including Bliss.  If I was 16 I would have blacked out.  Now a days I wasn't sweating the small shit.

"C'mon" I said walking towards my car.  "You going get bodied behind one of them bitches. "I said.  A silence grew between us.

"Why you still here, after all the shit I've done to you. " he asked me.

"Cuz, in a fucked up kind of way we family.  And you don't give on family. " I shrugged my shoulders.

I loved Bliss, and if it wasn't for him my life wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't have built what we have - We wouldn't have built what we have.

"Do you love me like you used to? " he asked Me.

"No,  and I won't pretend to,  but I'll always be loyal to you." I said truthfully. I had not lied to Bliss in a long time,  he wouldn't leave me.  He would be broke without me, and he was nothing without his money. So I decided to never spare his feelings because he never spared mine.

My leather romper was a piglet pink, and I wore a pair of tan pumps with a matching tan clutch that also matched my dude nails and lipstick. My hair was wand curled and drapped down my back. Mocha's hair was braided to the back,  and she was wearing a dark brown bell bottomed pant suit with a v-line neck with a gold choker. Tiara and Chyna wore matching cream colored maxi dressed with black stilletto pumps.  candy wore a tan two price short with timberland boots.