33.

I wore all red, bloody shoes, little red Versace dress that revealed every tattoo that I had, and big curls fell down my back. Tee was dressed in all white,, Gucci everything. His hair was pulled back into two ponytails and a large bear chain dangled from his neck. "Ooooohhhh, killing shit." He said recording me on his Snapchat. I smiled, and pushed his hand down.

"Thank you for everything," I said smiling as we rode in the back of a maybach. This was a private moment, something my heart was thanking him for.

"See how I can change your life?" He said looking at me from acros the car. He raised the champagne glass, and I raised mine waiting for him to speak. "You going meet a lot of niggas richer than me, more attractive than me, but loyalty means everything me. I'll give the world, you give me all of you." He said. "I don't care what you did before me, that doesn't matter anymore."

"It look better when ya hold it down," I said clinging my glass against his and taking a sip. I wasn't exactly the prototype for loyalty, but I got the job done and secured the bag. I had always done my own thing, it was different times and I was playing a different role now.

We arrived at Vlive, there was a line down the block. We walked pass everything and everyone, cameras flashing, and everything was moving so fast, we walked into the strip club and the the guy from the mall was in the DJ Booth with the DJ and a handful of money. "You know who the fuck it is, ain't no way but the few way. You got DJ Memphitz vibmin this bitch, we got myself Moneybagg Yo going fed, like always."

Moneybagg Yo?. . That's different I thought to myself. He looked directly in my eyes and threw a stack up in the air. The women went nuts! I smirked, he was a character. I was learning that most these rappers were.

We were greeted in VIP with a bottle of Ace of Spades, and Tee had gotten a cash advance, and they put ten grand in cash on the table in front of us. Moneybagg Yo came over and greeted both of us with a hug, like he had knew us all his life. "I told y'all it was gonna be Feddy as fuck." He said cheesing. He was dressed in a red Versace vest, white, jeans, and red sneakers with dark shades, he had big rocks in his ear, and three federal chains around his neck.

"It's definitely, lit." I said looking around at all the girls walking around naked, for a second Mocha crossed my mind. I missed her, I missed how close we was. I didn't trust a lot of people, but lord knows I trusted her.

"It's gon be lit after this bitch too, after party. Hmu on instagram for da deets and all that shit." He looked at me, and asked me for my instagram name, and Tee gave it to him.

@Moneybaggyo has followed @dadollway . .

After leaving the strip club, we went back to the house and changed meeting up with Yo, at a studio a condo in downtown Atlanta. There was women, drugs, and niggas everywhere. I watched Moneybagg snort a line of coke, and of course at this moment the cameras weren't rolling.

"You want something to drink?" I asked him. Following behind a few pretty girls that were walking towards the kitchen.

"Yeah," he said as I disappeared.

"Damn girl, you dating Tee Grizzley?" One of the girls asked me as we entered kitchen.

"Something like that," I smiled.

"How you pull that, you strip?" She asked me.

"Do you?" I said not taking offense to her question.