26

Honey: come over. .

I smirk at the text message tucked it into my Tory Burch purse. I had been letting Honey eat my pussy almost twice a week for the past three weeks, and she couldn't get enough of me. That wasn't the reason I visited her, she was cool to talk to. She kinda got me and the shit I been through. I had ran my whole life down in a nutshell basically, and she was amazed at how much I had been through in such a short time

We were posted in the studio, blunts going, creativity flowing. Archie and Bliss were working on somethingf course Sauce A had his crew around, Bliss was surround by the girls and a few of his associates. My eyes surveyed the room and I looked over to see Chyna sitting on Archie's lap, my reaction scared me. I clinched my fist, and my temperature rose. "What are you doing?" I said walking over to them, I grabbed Chyna's arm and pulled her off of him.

"Doll, what's wrong?" Chyna said with a smirk.

"Why you all up on him, this isn't a party, we working." I crossed my arms and shot her a dirty look. "You need to learn how to conduct yourself, thats why you aint making no money, work then play."

"I'm making money," she said rolling her eyes. "You the one slipping, anyone can do what you do."

"You really think you can fill my shoes?" I laughed my demeanor seamed to catch the eye of everyone in the room, and they grew into an audience - the silence cut like a knife.
"When we picked you up off the streets, you was a rat and you was musty with nothing but a true religion bag and some keds on your feet." I paused. "I picked you up, wash, dried, and permed that ass." I paused. "I guess you wanna go back to the strip club, anybody else want to go with her?" I questioned them. Nobody spoke up.

She looked at Bliss who just laughed silently.

"He's not going to do anything," i smiled getting into her personal space, we stood nose to nose. "You're fired," I whispered her in her ear, and then i laughed into her face. "Mocha please escort Ms. Chyna to her room to get her thing."

Mocha couldn't read my facial expression.

This little bitch, tried me. I was over doing it - I was wrong - but you still dont disrespect me, especially infront of my men.

Chyna rushed out of the studio with a flustered Mocha following behind her. "Does anyone want to follow in Chyna's foot steps?" I asked. The room stood silent. "I didn't think so?" I paused.

"Turn the music back up, we working." I smirked.

The night seemed to flow, drinking, popping pills, having a fucking ball. Not to mention Bliss and Archie made a hit, I was proud of my boys. I watched them interact from afar, they had gotten a little comfortable around each other as the music flowed. Maybe this was a power move waiting to happen.

My work here was done, so I grabbed my designer bag, and made my way to towards the door. "Where you going?" Bliss stopped me. I was headed to Honey' s, so i lied to him. "I gotta got collect some money, baby." I gently pushed his arm off of me.

He froze and stayed silent. "We need to talk when you get back," he said softly. The look in his eye was different, something I ain't never seen before.

"Okay," I replied.

"I love you," he said.

I smiled and made my way for the door. I climbed into my beamer and placed my bag into my passenger seat. I reached into my bag and dug for my lip gloss and my,mini compact mirror, I reapplied a coat, and touched up my make-up, I seen a figure standing outside my car, I could tell by the future it was Chyna. I rolled my eyes and smirked, I grabbed my pink glock, and tucked it rock revival jeans, this bitch was lucky I was in sneakers. I got out of the car, and walked towards her. "Can I help you, I thought I got rid of your raggedy ass hours ago," I said with a hint of disgust. I was officially annoyed.

"You think you hot shit poppin, at the end of the day you just a hoe, like the rest of us." She paused. "Bliss is fucking all of us, Mocha too." She smirked.

"You think I don't know that?" I laughed. "I hand picked each one of you hoes, so without me there wouldnt be a Chyna, Chantelle Willis." I said pouring a glass of shade to with this plate of Petty I was about to give this bitch. "Never forget who made you, I gave you ya name, I practically birth you - all you bitches." I paused. "See to be a boss you gotta do boss shit and right now you the weakest link, and weak links get cut off." I said pushing her. "You pussy forreal, so like i said. You fired, you done, hoe." I paused and pulled out my little pink baby. "You getting off my property dead or alive. Make a choice." I said rolling my eyes.

"You think you going get rid of me that easy, bitch?" She laughed. "I'm pregnant." She said. "Congratulations your going to be step mother."

My heart sank, and for once I couldn't catch myself. Again Bliss had managed to fuck up again, and yet again Doll is here to save the day. I was tired of this bitch! I looked down at the silencer and then up at her. I pointed it at her. She froze as the hollow tip of my silencer pressed against her forehead.

"Congratulations, you just played yaself." I said, and I shot her in her cold blood. I was the breadwinner, I chased the bag, I secured the bag, and protected the bag by any means and I had to get rid of the weakest link. Let's face it, Chyna was a liability.