9.

Our clothes hit the floor as soon as we hit the door. His kisses were everything I expected them to be, smooth. And his fingers got straight to the point and hit the spot every time. We hadn't even made it to my bed before his head had ventured between my thighs. I didn't tell him Bliss was the only man I ever had sex with, but somehow I can tell he knew. The way the way he had taken his time and been so gentle with me. It was nothing like the exterior of his appearance. "God," I threw my head back as I moaned. His mouth explored my clitoris like Christopher Columbus explored the open seas.

"Let me see what them' juices taste like," He mumbled. I felt my body jerk as I exploded on his juicy lips. "So sweet," He pushed me back and plushed inside of me. Everything was happening so fast, but I guess that's what happens when he got you feeling like you in a dream. "I know that nigga ain't never fuck you like me," He said. "tell me he ain't never fuck you like I'm fucking you." He grunted into my ear.

"He ain't never fuck me like you," I cried, his strokes were slow, as I caught the vibration of veins and the warmth inside me.

"I know, baby!" He said stroking me faster. "I want to make you fall in love with this dick," He said. I was like balloon about to burst. I couldn't hold on any longer. I creamed all over him, he wouldn't stop. I tried to move but he pinned me down, he bit down on his lip looking me into my eyes as I came again, and he came moments after.

"How many niggas you had sex with?" He sat up and looked over at me.

"Two," I paused. "Including you,"

"Forreal?" He said staring at me, there was a calm silence shared between us.

"I'm going to take you from your nigga, I hope you know that." He grinned.

"You obsessed with him or something?" I said giggling. "You talk about him more than me," I said laughing but very serious.

"Nah, I just don't understand how that nigga got you, that's all." he wrapped his arm around my waist. "You just don't seem like his type, I know dude. He tote every hoodrat around like a prize,"

"Excuse me," I said pushing him off me.

"No, Doll." he sucked his teeth. "Not you, you wouldn't be here if I thought that."

"It's different, the same way you falling for me, is the same way he did. I ain't like them other girls, I'm young as fuck don't get me wrong but I'm mature for my age. Shit, age ain't nothing but a number to me."

"You right, but what does he got to offer but that pimp money, pretty soon he'll be pimping you."

"It ain't even like that, it's different between us."

"Look, I'm about to make major moves, I'm bout to be signed and everything. Give me some time, I can take you right along with me, to the top baby."

"You talk a good game," I said rolling my eyes. "But, I gotta see what type of plays you trying to make, because a nigga will tell you anything you wanna hear just to get what he wants."

"You bitches do the same thing!" he chuckled. "I'mma show you exactly what type of shit I be on, make you forget all about that nigga and all about that fucking club..."

It seemed as if Archie and I , spent the whole morning on top of each other. I couldn't help it, the attraction was just.....there. Of course, Bliss had been blowing up and trying to control what I was doing in Chicago. I was so wrapped up in Archie and the way he touched me, I had forgotten who I belonged to. Even after we left the hotel, I didn't pay any attention to my phone. The shit Archie was saying had me curious as to how the grass looked on the other side. "I don't like that," I said. We had made it the Gallery, and we was looking for something for me to wear tonight during his performance. Usually, Bliss picked out my clothes and made sure I was tailored to his liking.

"You have to find something, we been in four stores already."

"I know, Bliss usually picks out what he thinks I should wear," I whispered.

"With me you're free, babe." He smiled.

"I know, It's just a little strange for me, I can't just pick out one thing." I replied back.

"I'll buy you the moon if it makes you happy, just pick out something." He said kissing my lips. I settled on a few boutique pieces and we finally made our way back to the hotel. I felt like a regular teen again, with a regular crush, and not having to worry about how I was supposed to act in adult situations.

Later on that night, I was dressed to perfection. Sometimes, when I dressed up I didn't feel like I was sixteen. Especially with the dress I was wearing. It was a crimson red BeBe one shoulder skin tight number and I had matching pointed toe pumps. My hair was flowing down my shoulders, It had grown so much in the last couple months. I was feeling every inch of myself.

"This is a different type of party, remember what I told you, make me look good." He whispered into my ear as we sat in the car smoking a blunt. I couldn't help but soak between my thighs at the sight of him. He was wearing a fitted polo tee, black leather jeans, a Louis vuttion belt, and black polo boots.

"You know that ain't gonna be too hard, you already look good." I shot back.

"I look good with you, that's why you need to drop that nigga when we get back to Chi-town." He told me.

"Let's just enjoy our night," I said flashing him a fake smile. I didn't want to talk about Chicago, this was my last night of freedom and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

"Hmph, ight." He said catching an attitude but I shook it off, I was going to have fun and make Archie feel like he was King.