25.

It seemed as if the day flew by. I had shot Archie a dinner invite, and of course he gladly accept. The three of Us had some talking to do. Me and Archie. And Bliss and the girls of course.

I sat at my vanity and smirked. I was wearing a White Gucci silk teddi, knees highs, white Loubitins, and my hair was draped down my back. "I got something for you. " this is usually how things work. Every time he fucks up you give me a gift and some lame excuse as to why he's sorry. This routine never surprise me. I just go along with his games for the money, I mean I do love him. But I gotta look out for me comma he snatched me from my childhood and he put me in the world why I have to learn how to survive on my own. And now that I'm surviving I'm not going to let anyone stop me including Bliss.

I twirled in the mirror and fixed a single fly away. I exited my bedroom and walked down the spiral stairs greeting the only two men I ever fell in love with.

Bliss was dressed in a White leather jacket, with white levi's, and red timberland boots. His hair braided back, and diamonds dancing all over him.

Archie was dressed in a royal blue nike sweat suit with a rolex on his wrist, diamonds in his mouth, and ice in his ears.

I was equally attracted to both of them. Bliss was low-key aggressive, he was a charmer on stage and a villian behind the curtains. Archie was wild and crazy, and outspoken to everyone else, but around me he was calm and cool. He had patience with me.

"Fellas," i greated them each with a hug as our housekeeper Rhonda came and stood by my side. "Rhonda can you get us a bottle of champagne, some swishers, and strawberries - thank you." I said, shit was about to get really real.

For hours I felt the tension rising, liquor and drugs only made the animosity in Bliss rise. "We can make a joint mixtape, Bliss Da Blessing is number one on mymixtape, and Sauce A is doing shows everywhere." I dove straight for the kill.

Bliss, high obviously. Looking like a wolf in sheeps clothing. His face angelic, but his eyes showed every evil thought he was thinking and I could read every thought.

You stupid bitch, how dare you bring this nigga into my palace, i could kill you. . .

Thats exactly what he was thinking. I smirked picturing the scene in my head. "You think I going let this nigga break bread with a nigga like me. I'm a real nigga, you come in and try and steal what I invested in, that bitch you see infront of you. Thats my work," he stood up and grabbed my arm and pulled me to him." He paused.

"I'm not digging into this persomal shit, either we going get this bread or not. Any former relations that I had with her " his southern twang mixed with educated gentle thug always made me smile. With him less was more, sayless. "Yeah, feelings do not pay my bills and I'm sure they don't pay yours, so lets make this money." He smirked.

"That's what i'm talking about, lets get this money and build this empire." I smiled. "As First Lady I say lets do a unity concert at Club Levels, I'll set it up, pay for the venue and you guys promote, perform, and profit." I said pulling out my phone an sending a quick email to Honey, this little gay promoter chick I had met off Instagram. She was cute, light bright with freckles, and long braids. She had moved to Chicago from New York, and she was slowing her way up the social scene.

She quickly responded and sent meher address to stop by, I replied and told her i would meet her at her at nine. The move had been made in less then three minutes."Booked, i'll have the date bright and early, " I smirked. "Now, lets celebrate, the rise of the new play house enterprises," bliss licked his lips and we locked eyes. "It got a ring to it don't it?"

I woke up alone, I had to make a few moves and I didnt have time to worried about where Bliss was, it didn't even bother me anymore. I showered and through on a black nike tracksuit and my black airmaxes. I through my hair in a bun and grabbed my hooped earrings and my Dior Large framed shades and made my way for the door with my Balmain bag inhand.

I pulled out my car and started it from my door step, I had to go visit Honey, she only lived a few blocks from us, so i didn't to go far. "I'm outside," I said, walking up to the door as it swung open. She appeared in a black loose fitting t-shirt, and white Shorts. Her long hair was braided in four braid big braids, tattoos lined her body, and gold stained the bottom row of her teeth.

"Wassup?" I said as I walked into her apartment. Which was the size of my closet, but it was decked out.

"Wassup," she said licking her lips, i just grinned.

"Just finally using my invitation," i chuckled.

I had met Honey at one of the shows we had done at Levels. Her brother died and left her the club, business had been booming for her ever since.

Honey was adorable, and if I was into chicks, she would be the first on my list. "That must mean you want something," She grinned with her eyes roaming my assest.

"I want the headline spot for for first friday, what I got to do?" I folded my arms.

"You want the headlining spot for first friday," she started cracking up. "For Bliss?"

"No, not just Bliss." I rolled my eyes. "Sauce A." I grinned.

"Say word?" She said with a grin.

"Word," i said swinging my hair.

"That nigga got the streets on lock," she paused. "You got the seven grand to secure it?" She asked me.

"Seven grand," I smiled seductively. "I can give you four, and maybe we can work something out." I said in a whisper.

"Work something out?" She shot me a look, i knew i had her right in my pocket. As a woman, I had learned that being beautiful always got you right where you needed to be, but your brain kept you there.

"I see how you be looking at me, I can see it in your eyes. So help me help you." I shrugged with a grin.

"You just so beautiful to me," she bit her bottom lip. "I dont even want to fuck, I just want to eat that pretty little pussy of yours." She tugged the string on my jogging pants and pulled me close, You know once I eat em' up, they cant stay away from me." She warned.

"Where's your bedroom?" I said with a smirk. She didn't say a word she pulled me close and placed a kiss on my chin. She led to me to her bedroom, it was olive colored walls, and burgundy furniture. She gently pushed me to the bed. I kicked off my shoes, and scooted back and she crawled between my legs. She pulled on my pants revealing my black thong painted on my hips, and snatched it off. She spread my legs revealing my hairless treasure box. She admired it and I closed my eyes.

I'd be lying if i said my fingers werent intertwined with her braids. Every swirl her tongue made around my clitoris spead my heart beat up each time. "Oh fuck," i said as felt my soul leave my body and swallowed it.

She wouldn't stop, I came over and over, and over again. I finally gained my composure. She stared at me. "So can you give me the four grand?" She wiping me from her mouth.

"I got it in my bag now," i cheesed.

I always did what i had to do to get what I wanted, this wasn't any different then before.