8.

It was New Years Eve, I had my bag packed and Bliss couldn't keep his hands off me. Our first Christmas spent together was just another day being as though Pashianne never gave up any alone time, most of the gifts was given to his "unborn child, not to mention we haven't had sex all this month. He made sure I was taken care of and laced my wrist with a gold tennis bracelet. I was content but I was slowly getting tired of Pashianne." "Three whole days without you, I'm going to miss you." He paused. "I know Paris going to making sure you good, though. I expect to see two grand in my hand when you get back to me."

"I know," I said. I couldn't lie, I was nervous and shitting bricks, but all I had to do was be me and I knew the money would fall like rain drops.

Paris;
Outside.

I read her text and peeked at the black Chrysler 300 Limited, that bitch was riding clean. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I kissed his lips and made my way out into the cold and quickly climbed into the front seat.

"Wassup," he licked his lips and smiled. He was bundled up in a wheat colored leather jacket, and a Gucci beanie. He had a yellow canary diamonds dangling from his ears.

"Archie," I smiled shyly. "Where's Paris ?" I asked him.

"She's going to meet us down there, she had some other business to attend to."

"Cool." I replied back.

After stopping for blunts and red bulls we hit the highway and headed for Atlanta. "So what you doing for a nigga like Bliss, you work for him?" He asked me.