20.

"Where are we going?" JoJo asked me as we walked to school.

"To get my car," I chuckled.

"You have a car?" her mouth dropped.

I had made a split decision to NOT park my car at my house. I didn't want to creep my mom out too much. She wasn't adjusting to having me back as fast as I was. She loved having me back, but she couldn't accept some of the habits that I had picked up on that wasn't fit for a girl my age, yet. You should have seen her face when she found my lingerie, she freaked out.

I got into the driver's seat and she climbed in the passanger seat, I turned up my radio to the maximum and I lit the piece of blunt I had left in my ashtray. Jojo starred at me like I was doing something wrong. "Don't act like you don't smoke," I rolled my eyes.

"You're on your way to school," she said.

"You want to hit it or not?" I grinned evily as she took the cigar from my fingers tips.

Chav: Good Morning beautiful
Me: Good Morning ! :)

I smiled throwing my phone back into my coach tote, and drove to school. I was so nervous, thank god I had picked out my clothes the night before. I settled on a plain white T-shirt, a black and white Nike Windrunner, dark Levi's, and black and white airmaxes.

"You nervous?" JoJo asked me as I pulled up to our school.

"Yeah," I paused. "I need a moment to myself." I told her.

"Okay, I'm going to go find Monty, good luck, I'll see you at Lunch." She smiled.

I pulled out my phone and called Bliss' blocked, I don't know if it was my nerves, but I wanted to hear his voice to give me courage to get through this day.

"Hello," he answered groggily.

"Bliss, it's Me." I said. I heard shuffling in the background.

"So you really left me?" He said. "You don't believe I'll put you a body bag?" He chuckled. "You can't live with out me, baby." He paused. "You'll be back, they always come back."

I wasn't going back, I couldn't and wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hurting me mentally or physically. I've wasted so much time having him in my life - and I'm ready to make a fresh start. I was back home, I had friends, and in a stable environment fit for a teenage.

"Fuck you, Bliss. I was good before I met you, and I'm good nah." I replied and hung up on him. I smiled, I couldn't imagine a better path then me doing what I was supposed to and living the time I had left as a teenager.

I shook off his words and made my way inside the school. Alot of people I recognized and there were faces that I had never seen in my life. I went to the office and got my schedule and I made my way to my first class math.

I conversated with the teacher Mrs. Jarvis explained her my situation and she seated me in the back. I caught on real fast, I was a quick learner and after a few worksheets and a review the bell rang.

My next class was Art and to my surprise I ran into a few familiar faces. Monty and Chievere. They were just cracking jokes, and doodling on the papers infront of them. "I didn't know you went here." I said sitting down in the seat next to them and wrapped my arm around Chaviere's next. He was surprised and still as fly as he was before. In a Brown button up with jeans, and Tims. He was rocking a thick silver chain with a matching watch.

"What's up Baby," he said licking his lips and looking me directly in my eyes.

"Y'all know each other?" Month said, I could tell he wasn't enjoying my presence.