Prologue 1

It's the second book of mine.
The books will have mature contents, so if not upto your mark you can leave .
Also the story is mine .

Happy reading..!!

Prologue

Her hands tangled around his neck his eyes shut as he holds her closer....

Mehak :

Her hands clutch the hem of her kurti as her one hand rests on her five month unborns as her eyes shed the ounce of pain within...

Author pov:

Her body trembles up before the scene in front of her orbs as her steps halt before the site of horror. Without a Crack sound her heels turns out of his house..maybe out of his life again...
Her eyes shedding the holded tears ..
As Same as the sky seems both of them shedding their pains ....
Her tears hiding beneath the rain drops....
"Sameer only if you could've parted our ways as you wanted it would've been different....but you had to turn us down love..."

Her eyes turning blurry as the fog surrounding the car glasses at a night of heavy rain ...same as today...

She let's out a sad chuckle on her own words...
" Hum toh aapke the magr shayd aap humarein kabhi the hi nhi " .....

As the fog seems dense her sight disappears the trance.....

Seems it was all an emotional issue!
Lot more to come!

Well to know the story join the reading people there!

The story will be updated and parts will be published each day .

Thanks 😊