Pt46: A night of reuniting

Okay, okay toh the chapter is here.
already. And waise, I guess, more 4 chapters, and then we are done with this story already, people.

Happiest reading 📚 💖

Author's Pov

At the Barudgar Mansion

A trio walking out of the mansion with nothing but hate.
Yes, it was none other than Shaheen, her mother, and her so-called brother.

The mansion was now at peace.
The air around was turning normal today as the mansion will be feeling a home as every individual was cause it was their Mehak returning home with not only good health but she was bringing two happiness that were on way.

A warm welcome aura was blooming around.
The mansion was filled with fresh fragrance.
It was Mr and Mrs Barudgar in the kitchen preparing the evening dinner with their little old growing love.

It was two sisters arranging the nursery room as it was supposed to be.
The excitement was knowing no bound cause after them its gonna be someone more younger and smaller that'll run around the whole mansion soon.

Soon, the car horn was heard at the gates, and all the members had gathered to notice this sight after decades it felt.
It was Sameer and her Jaana walking together with the two brothers behind.
The elders had their eyes filled up with things she had been through.

Welcoming her in, she was engulfed in each arm of the members.

A heartfelt dinner was it.
And soon the night was here.

And as per Mrs Barudgar, Mehak was asked to rest in the room.
And obviously, Sameer did follow her.

Soft candlelight fills the room, casting a warm glow over the bedroom. MEHAK sits on the bed, gently caressing her baby bump as her eyes fill up . SAMEER enters the room, his eyes filled with adoration as he gazes at Mehak.

"Mehak," he began softly, his voice filled with sincerity, "can we talk?"

Mehak turned to face him, her heart fluttering at the vulnerability in his gaze. Despite the hurt and confusion that had clouded her heart, she couldn't deny the love that still pulsed between them, a bond that transcended their struggles.

With a nod, Mehak reached out to take Sameer's hand, her fingers intertwining with his in a silent gesture of reassurance. "Yes, Sameer," she whispered, her voice tinged with a mixture of longing and affection, "let's talk."

SAMEER'S Pov

"You look breathtaking, Jaana." I whispered against her.

She smiles, her eyes sparkling with affection as I walk towards her, my hands trembling with tenderness. I felt myself kneeling down before her, placing gentle kisses on her belly, cherishing the new lives growing within her.

As I found us enveloped in the soft glow of candlelight, our gazes locked in a silent dance of longing and desire. Mehak's six-month pregnant belly served as a testament to my love, a physical manifestation of the bond that bound us together.

Approaching Jaana with a reverence that bordered on worship, I gently cradled her face in my hands, my touch igniting a firestorm of emotions within us both. I felt my eyes speaking volumes, filled with an unspoken promise to protect her and our unborn twins at any cost.

"Mehak," my voice was a husky whisper, laced with raw emotion, "you are my everything. I vow to cherish and protect you, to be your strength and your shelter in the storm."

I could feel her breath caught in her throat at my words, her heart overflowing with love and gratitude for the man that is me standing before her. She reached out, her fingers tracing the contours of my face with a tenderness that spoke of a love deeper than words could convey.

"Meer," she murmured, her voice trembling with emotion, "with you, I feel safe. With you, I feel loved. Together, we can conquer anything that comes our way.
Our babies can feel your love, meer. It's like magic."

I was looking up at her face.
Our love is the greatest magic there is. And it's only getting stronger.

Our eyes lock, an unspoken connection forming between us. I rise to my feet, pulling her upright, our bodies close, hearts beating in sync. She wraps her arms around my neck, feeling my warmth envelop her.

The room fills with a mix of fragrant roses, lingering along with our desire. I planted gentle kisses on her temple, her cheeks, and finally to her lips, eyes closed, embracing the sweet taste of love.

Our hands explore, tenderly holding each other, mindful of the precious lives growing between us. We sway together, moving to an intimate rhythm only that we were hearing. A dance of love and joy, celebrating our connection on a deeper level.

Mehak's Pov

My back nestles against the bed, and Meer gently hovers over me, our bodies still softly entwined. His hands cup my face, filled with gentle adoration.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known, Jaana. Our love created this miracle, and I am in awe of you every day." He whispered, kissing my head.

My eyes well up with tears, brimming with gratitude and love. I slowly brush my fingers against Meer's cheek, smiling through my teary eyes.

"And I'm grateful for you, meer, for being the most loving partner. Bringing our kids into this world feels like a dream come true." I said, placing a kiss on his hand.

It was a moment of quiet understanding, our hearts beating as one.

"Our love will continue to grow, Mehak, in every way possible. And as we embrace our little ones, we'll create a world filled with boundless love and happiness." He whispered gently before asking for my permission.

I nodded, feeling an overwhelming sense of joy and anticipation. Our lips met once again, our love flowing through every touch, every kiss.

Chapter ends here.
See you soon..