Pt35: A Restless Heart

So hello people, I'm here.
The wait is over.
I am a little late, but here I am with the 35th part.

Tissues must, baby!!!!

So let's hurry up.

Dooriya ye teri choone lagi toh
Jeene se Mai ta darr di ya
Tujhe kaise Pata na chala ke mai tainu pyaar kar diya
Tujhe kaise Para na chala ki Tera na intezaar kar diya
Tere alawa jaan Gaye sab tujh pe mai kinna Mar diya ...

Happiest reading 📚 💖 💕

Author's Pov

Here, as the floor beneath Mehak black slipped, she was caught in someone's embrace . That face could only be recognized by mehak among those may people watching, but her own eyes had closed.

But a pair of worried eyes never left the sight of a pale Mehak.
It was none other than Alisha , the Alisha Khan, her best friend.
ALISHA KHAN, the most elegant doctor, a half Bussiness assistant of her only brother TANZIL KHAN.

As mehak seemed so disturbed, she lost track of her mind.
And it wasn't unnoticed by Alisha, who was supposed to be meeting someone near the street cafe.

As she was about to fall, Alisha had swiftly taken her to her embrace.
After not waking for the nth time, she decided to take mehak at her apartment that wasn't far off from the lane.

Alisha's face was full of distress to watch her kid like a best friend being so disturbed as Mehak's face was dull and full of dried tears.
Inawhile she took her to the apartment.

As the eve fell, Mehak gained consciousness, and there stood a curiously Alisha pacing back and forth

The room was dimly lit, casting eerie shadows around. The clock on the wall ticked away the time, as each passing second seemed to increase the tension in the room. Mehak sat in the middle of the floor, her legs tucked beneath her, her arms wrapped around her knees. She rocked back and forth, her thoughts spiraling out of control.

The worry in Alisha's eyes was palpable as she watched Mehak from a distance. The normally upbeat and energetic girl appeared anxious and distraught. Taking a deep breath, Alisha made her way towards Mehak, her steps echoing in the quiet room.

"Mehak," she called softly, her voice cracking slightly. "What's wrong, Mehak? Please, tell me what's going on."

Mehak continued to rock, her head bowed. Tears streamed down her face, but she made no sound. The intensity of her emotions seemed to be causing her to physically shake.

As Alisha neared, she reached out a tentative hand to touch Mehak's shoulder. Mehak didn't respond, so Alisha pulled her close in a tight embrace. She could feel Mehak's heart pounding against her chest, the frantic beats of panic echoing through her own body.

Alisha whispered words of comfort and support, but Mehak remained unresponsive. Alisha felt her own fear grow, the reality of the situation starting to sink in. This wasn't like Mehak at all. What could possibly have happened to make her this way?

It was clear that whatever was going on had escalated beyond her ability to cope, leaving her broken and defeated. Alisha's heart ached for her friend, her own fear giving way to a deeper sense of compassion and concern.

In the face of such overwhelming emotions, Alisha found the strength to pull Mehak into her arms once more, offering the only solace she could. And as they sat together on the floor, their tears mingling, Alisha silently vowed to do whatever it took to help her.

Little by little mehak spoke everything that's been going on in her little life.
Each page she kept hidden, she said it to her only source of support now.
It just made Alisha angry about how could the ideal brother of hers would do this to her sister like best friends and now her sis in-law.