Pt14: The double trouble

Okay, peeps nikkah toh ho Gaya.
But what about her family.
Aye haaye lut Gaye .

As always, read and vote and surely add .

Chalo bohot ranting ho gayi.
Bye bye

Areh Mera matlb hum chalte Hai . You story ahead.

Happy reading 📚 😊

Authors Pov

The cars screeched right in front of The Shaikh cottage .
The newly wedded couple stepped out as the others had directly headed to Barudgar Mansion to welcome the new bride.
But the bride had to answer some questions.

The male seemed so lost with thoughts and a nervous new bride with clang of thoughts too.
With bewildered, she knocked the door.
Gasps and shocks could be heard from their mouths and eyes, it seemed.

"M..me..Mehak its..it's not true right, why are you wearing this...dress and..and who is he?" asked a crying Samaira.

"It's the truth he is My shohar Sami and my boss," said Mehak, to which all gasped.

" How could you do this, you disrespectful kid?" said Mr Darwish.

" Abbu jaise aapne Kiya waise hi hum
Kar aaye, that's all, "mehak said with her utmost cold voice, sending shock to Sameer's guts cause she was never heard so cold.

" Sirf ek plot ke liye you've gone down this much to marry your own boss , What a slut you have become Mehak! ", said Meeshi.

" Miss whatever you are you don't dare call my begum with any names .
She is my halal mehram!" , growled Sameer.

" Why Mehak if you had to marry you could have after meeshi ", said Mrs Rufiya.

" achha ammijaan so that you could have claimed the plot and gifted to appi!", said Mehak with utter hurt and tears in her eyes.

" Okay so you did came to know the old man's plot !" Uttered Mr Shaikh with hatred in his voice .

" Don't you dare speak shit about Nanujaan abbu you've no audacity! " , said Mehak to which a loud sting was echoing,  and it was Mr Darwish this time.

On which Sameer's knuckles turned white.
" Mr Shaikh I don't know the reason but you have no right to slap my wife in front of me. If this happens anytime that you guys get my wife's way I'll make sure to end the way", Sameer said with a cold voice sending shivers to all.

" You will never come across this house ever again Mehak! Am I clear to you !
Never ever cross your paths with my house again !", said Mr Darwish

" Here are the papers ! Never come back if he leaves you once he is done with your innocence!" , said Mrs Rufiya throwing papers on Mehak's hand.

Mehak glanced the papers and their faces it held nothing but hatred that seemed.
Sameer held her hands firm and walked out on which , Aiza walking in with her books glanced her appi in all bridal wears.

"Never come back appi . Never people here will never understand you. Go for good with him. Hurry up cause Aarif might never handle this appi go away where you will find happiness ", said aiza crying as she understood the whole scene. Which bought tears to Sameer's eyes too.

" Take care maahi" , Aiza said as she went in closing the door.

Her hands clutched the papers tight and she walked hastened and settled in the car followed by Sameer.

She sat down as her eyes were numb again.

Sameer's Pov .

I couldn't believe what happened back at her home.
Like how unserious her own parents can be.
How could they behave this way with her.
And whats about the plot .
What is there in the plot.

I could hear her muffled sobs.
I kept my hands on her rubbing the side of it to which she looked at me and I assured her with a little nod.

"Jaana you don't have to cry now on okay . I know it's not easy to do but you can try okay. We can't hold people if they don't want to be held alright. " I said.

" Aur agar hume pakde rehna ho toh", she asked me sniffling with her red Rudolph nose.

" Then keep on holding jaana but never expect them to be same as you okay ", I said to which she nodded.

"Thanks to stand besides me for today", I heard her saying.

I glanced at our hands that were held together and she followed my gaze.

" No matter what situation we got married you are mine so I will stand by you wherever and whenever it's needed".
I said and her lips curved with her cheeks covered with dark red hues.

Mehak's Pov

In awhile we reached the Barudgar Mansion. 
I could feel my heart racing with thoughts of being with his family and his home.
New people new things .
The car stopped he got down opening the door for me.

I got down he held my hands and we headed to the door.
Each and every corner speaks the richness.
There on the doorsteps stood his two brothers and my mates along Mr and Mrs Barudgar.

Mrs Barudgar came forward helping me to get in and he followed me behind.
There she asked me to be comfortable.

" Now on don't call me ma'am mehak call me ammijaan how your husband does okay ", ammijaan said.

I nodded cause my words were muffled the way they addressed him as my husband was lot for me because I could feel his continous gaze on me.

" Same for me daughter call me abbujaan as all do" , I nodded with a smile and my eyes moist .

" call us with anything bhaabhijaan " I heard the two boys synching together.

" appi call us with anything too" , I heard his two princess saying to which I nodded.

" Okay girls take bhaabhijaan to bhaijaan's room now, and meet us in hall okay. Sameer come with me abbujaan and I've to talk to you" , I heard ammijaan saying to which all nodded.

Rabia and Tania took me to his room I guess.
It was on the top floor which had an terrace.
They chuckled before running away.
I opened the door of his room and walked in with the heavy dress .

The room spoke his aura itself.
Richness and classy elegant as him.
But today it was decorated, indicating it was married couples room.
My eyes glanced at his room , there behind his bed it had a portrait of him in the center and his siblings around .
My face had a serene smile.
He loves his family lot.

My thoughts went still and my heartbeat raced when the door clicked open and he entered......

Thanks to read 📚  ☺️

Ho gayi settle shaadi people
See you tomorrow.
Tab tak ke liye shabba khair.