Pt11: The tangled Fate

It's not about being in love.
It's always about how in love.
It's always how will we love.
And how tangled I will be in you and you in me.

Kya hi romantic!!
Oh, I know....

First of all, thanks to read.
And second of all I'm happy to write.
Third of all, sorry for the late update.
And I guess last is the chapter will be long .
As an Apology.

Achha ab ranting band
Chapter shuru..
Bye bye

Happy reading 📚 😊

Author's Pov....

The next day .
It was the time when the people in Mehak's house were shocked to see her at home this hour.

"You are at home today? " Asked samaira, scrolling her phone to Mehak, who was scrolling out in the balcony.

"I've quit working now on. I will sit at home." Said Mehak to which everyone eavesdropping went shock.

Saying these, she went to her room before closing her door and windows .
To which both Meeshi and Mrs Shaikh went guilty.

Her anger was this her being shut all down with her silence and her head sealed . Her words mourn. Her eyes numbed .

Her eyes were drenched, her lips holding a smile.
Her hands held the frame tight.
Her knuckles bleeding.
This was her...her anger her break .

Her phone rang, getting her out of the dilemma.
The call indicated a conference of three .
Her lips tuned to a smile.
She received the call.

" You nikkami, what am I hearing from Shahaan bhaijaan huh! "Riba  screamed, making all three Alisha Adeeba and Mehak screech.

"Goodness, how can you do this mehak?" said a crying Adeeba .

" Batameez kon Hai batayegi ya jooti pheku ghar se," said Alisha .

" Allah miya meri baat suno toh pehle.
He is nonetheless, but my boss and bhaijaan's most trusted best friend.
I'm doing this with a reason.
Trust me, okay. I will be fine ." Mehak said.

"I swear Mehak mere bass Mai agr hota,  I would have killed all the stupid people in your life," growled Adeeba.

" haat kaise utha liye unhone,  how could they Mehak , bolna Kab seekhogi!"said Alisha this time.

"Shahaan bhaijaan ne sab soch kar hi Kiya hoga Mehak trust him in this insha allah sab khairyat hi hoga jald" Said Riba.

" Khairiyat nhi jaante hum magr I know what destiny will choose will be good and he is a good person ." Mehak said.

Mehak's Pov

" Khairiyat nhi jaante hum magr I know what destiny will choose will be good and he is a good person ." I said.

A smile playing on lips with the thoughts of him being so in love with his family.

"Abhi se side khich rhi Hai we already know Sameer bhaijaan remember our brothers are investors and best friends with your dear Soon to be husband," said Adeeba

My face went, and I Timmed hear this.
Though he was my dream, but never in the wildest dreams of me, I thought this would happen.

"Aye aye khoyi hui pari bahr aao apne shohar ke khayalo se , Kal venue par jaldi aana Shahaan bhai and Sameer bhaijaan along with other bhaijaan gang and us leaving you we are going out for some work today so Kal khudke nikaal par late nhi hona." said Alisha, to which we all laughed.

"Achha ab, we'll hang up, baby maahi. See you tomorrow," riba said .

And they hanged up .

I could see my head with all the responsibilities doubling up.

I need to prepare my head with lots of things happening after tomorrow's event.

It's my wedding tomorrow, and here, no one is involved more than feeling bad about what step I'm leading is making me nervous,  but they are the ones who wanted to provoke me till this end.

If I can be numb, I have actions.
If this decision leads me to ruin myself,  I will do this happily cause it's the first decision I will be taking myself.  For the sake of my Nanujaan.

My heart will never hate them. How can I hate them. They're my family...doesn't matter if they don't treat me as one.
My name holds a little of them.
I've survived the living they have given me.

I will do everything for them. But giving up on the plot . I will never.
If I've to be the worst one in their eyes, I will.

Sameer's Pov

My eyes averted to the bridal wear of her..her...my..yeah my...my mehram...my Mehak....
The perfect one for her .
Yes, we I mean ammijaan abbujaan and
all the four musketeers along Shahaan Shafaq, Adeeba , Alisha , Riba, and my three best friends, that is Tanzil Faiz, were at the mall.
Selecting clothes for her and me as well as all of them for themselves.

Chachujaan was busy with office work as we were at leave, and the chachi and both siblings were not interested.
So It was only my family ..yes more than friends they're my family.

I know She is going through much.
But I hope I will be a good decision for her.
With Shahaan, I knew she would be the right one for me and my family.
She was a shy and a person who'll never speak a word if the world turned against her. But she will be quiet. And yet pray for the person to change,  but will never speak a word.

I hope she will be fine with me.
I hope this decision will lead us to together end.
Where she will love me as I will love her.

Okay, so the 11th ends here.
The next part will be a bit emotional fool one.
Take tissues next to you.
See you soon tomorrow .
Stay tuned, peeps 😉
And thanks 😊