Pt13: Shariq-e-Halal Mehram

First of all, sorry for the update to be delayed .
This chapter might be short can be long too.
Gal ae si ki mainu kuch Pata nhi .
Khair khair plz do share and vote on the chapters .

Rahi baat chapters ki they'll be good as I'll try my best.
Anyways it won't be ranting much.
Let's begin...

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov

The morning came. While both the people stood on their praying mats.
Their decision had been a hurry, but it's a lifetime commitment? Right.
Maybe their hearts only knew the almighty's, door to knock to seek the answers for their decisions.

Praying the early Fajr in their own homes. They weren't aware that this was it. Their hearts were been connected.
"Mohabbat ki mehrumiyat agar duaein sunte aur kehte toh aabruye intezaar ki misaal shayd hi kahi hoti".

Might be their hearts were calm ,but not their mind . Cause she had to face her parents and he had to face the world for her. Their soul were now going turn to one.

It strucked 12 in the noon . Mehak's phone vibrated indicating it was a call from Shahaan.
With a very heavy mind she picked up the call.

" Mehak hurry beta bhaijaan is waiting outside the gate come fast." Said Shaahaan.

" Bhaijaan I'm doing right , right? ", Mehak asked .

" Yes Mehak this is the only way you know that ", said Shahaan.

" Okay than bhaijaan I'm coming in five minutes. "

Mehak's Pov

With heavy steps I took my feet downstairs, with my handbag, it had my family Frame along Nanujaan's frame.
I will miss this place. 
This house. This people.
Even though there's no happiness this four walls have always been my own shield and shell where I'd returned each day.

It's not about the cries the pain they gave me . It's always about the warmth of the people that held me.
With time I didn't know even when my own people had turned their backs but once they were mine and they'll be.

My steps halted when I met eyes with ammijaan , her eyes had something,  maybe guilt but they were hidden within somewhere. Oh my ammijaan was still naive, how I wish to hug you tight and be in your embrace, and tell you that don't do this , it's just sending me away from you . My heart is bleeding ma don't send me away .

All my hopes shattered once again as she left again after glancing me.
And I couldn't bear anymore tears but I had held them back.
Meeshi appi stood there with a gloom face too.
Seems the commotion I created hurted them.
But what about me. I was also hurt with it.

" Mehak search a good job and settle somewhere if they offer you an international company" , said meeshi appi.

" Don't worry appi I won't be an hurdle to you guys ", I said and walked out .
I couldn't take their words anymore.

In the courtyard I saw Samaira scrolling her phone and aaiza aarif playing.
But my words had died so I left this time.

I saw Bhaijaan standing out of his car waiting. With a smile I greeted him to which he did the same and we settled in.

" Maahi trust bhaijaan okay I will not select a bad one for you okay ". Said bhaijaan to which I nodded .

In awhile we reached the venue,  must say the Barudgar family and friends had good choice about the ambience and decors.
There stood Mrs Nasreen Barudgar my madame with Rabia and Tania along his two brothers.

I and bhaijaan got down while Madame and his siblings greeted me and so did I.

" Mehak get ready we all are waiting okay , Rabia and Tania take Bhaabhi jaan to the dressing place ", I heard Mrs Nasreen Madame saying to which they nodded guiding me.

Bhaabhi jaan the word itself made my inner self churn and timid.

I was noticing each details . Things were so elegant,  and beautiful,  but my eyes were wandering to meet His.
But he was nowhere in my sight.

In awhile the two mates of mine got me ready with bridal dress up and as always I denied them for touch ups cause I just applied a simple compact and kohl with a red tint.
I have always wanted to be simple that's all.

With the corner of my eyes I saw Shafaq baaji and bhaijaan entering the room as seeing them Rabia and Tania left.

" Shaan see our maahi has grown up so much teaching her to be strong and tough see she's being a bride " , appi said with her eyes shedding tears.

" Shafi she's the first kid of mine more than a sister you and I have done and seen her being through all trust me I'll choose the best ryt " , bhai said to which we both nodded with our glisten eyes .

" Achha ab chalo baba she's the bride we can't make her cry,  look my baby is looking so beautiful Shaan ", said appi to which bhai nodded.

They both holded my hand guiding me downstairs the stairway was decorated with flowers .
And there my eyes met His.
He was looking all fine like a Greek God
In those pastel pink kurta and his outfit matched my pastel pink lehenga.

Sameer's Pov

There she stood with Shahaan and Shafaq in her pastel pink lehenga looking whole elegant and a goddess.
Her paasa claiming that she's the to be bride.
My bride, my mehram.

Her eyes met mine .
How beautiful she was looking.
I hope she knows what is she doing to my naive heart .

She sat in front of me the only thing keeping her away from my bare eyes was the net curtain between , that will also be soon gone as she agrees me.
Her were down basically cause she was nervous,  and who won't,  she was getting married without her parents .

The qazi sahab started the shariyat-e-nikaahnama . I heard qazi sahab asking me the statement of will of being her husband,  to which I felt ammijaan and abbujaan patting my back with assurance and my sisters giggling and my brothers waiting.

" Hume ye nikkah qubool Hai
                                  qubool Hai
                                  qubool Hai ",

I saw her eyes were filled up, and here qazi sahab was asking her the same question.
Her eyes were down and her finger Fidgeting with the stole of her lehenga.

My Jaana is nervous.

There stood Shahaan and Shafaq behind her assuring her and there was it she said it ,

Hume bhi ye nikkah qubool Hai
                                       qubool Hai
                                       qubool Hai

The people who had gathered around were hooting and congratulating each other and there was my mehram being all nervous.
The partition was now removed.

Ammijaan had now placed a mirror on her lap and the mirror was covered.

" Chalo bete see her reflection in the mirror so that others can also see your Begum now not the old Mehak Shaikh , but Mehak Sameer Barudgar ", I heard ammijaan saying this as her smile was all I felt contend.  There was my Jaana being all timid and red with ammijaan's complement.

With a smile I removed the cloth and saw her reflection,  those chubby cheeks , and that Rudolph nose with her plump lips all covered in a crimson color . I winked at the reflection to which she gasped and turned red .

The mirror was then kept aside and all the members gave us blessings .
Abbujaan had especially kept his hand on her head saying he'll treat her as his own daughter to which Jaana got emotional.

I was sitting next to her now.
" So now I see Jaana you became my Shariq-e-halal mehram " , I whispered to which she went all shy .

Finally she is Mine.
My jaana.

Okay so long chapter it was.
Magr let's see what is going to happen to nayi naveli bride.
Stay tuned for other chapters.

Thanks for reading 📚 😀