Pt16: The little trouble

Hi people ☺️🤗
LATE HAI PATA HAI 🥹
Sorry, sorry.

Read and vote aur kuch nhi 😐

Khair khair, let's start the chapter.

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov

The clock struck 4.30, the alarm making the male cautious about his surroundings.
The fragrance of the half lit candles .
The dim lights and the decors in his rooms indicate it is now his and his wife's room.

He, as usual, turned his alarm off and was all set to leave for his workout .
But his body felt sunken!?
Like in the world, what was that....
His eyes averted to his side, and his breath turned abnormal to him.

It's not that he is not liking the presence and atmosphere she is creating , but this heart is not that open to anyone except his family and friends, but for her he is letting all the walls in him slide just for her.

And here she was sleeping all care free , her legs tangled in his and her head snuggled up in his cushion.
He chuckled before shifting her hair away from her face.
He untangled their legs slowly as he got up .Kissing her forehead, he left to his gym.

Mehak's Pov

I glanced at my phone as the alarm was busting off the whole room .
And to my memory, it clicked my little brain that I was married looking around the ambiance.

The clock ticks to 4.50 as I hurriedly went to washroom doing my wuzu (basically its like ablution ) and came out and started performing my Fajr.
My hands stretched out for dua, and my eyes shotted at him, who was next to me in his white pathani and his hands next to mine.

I could feel my cheeks heating up, whereas his eyes were closed asking something in his prayers.
And to which I closed my eyes too.

Allah, if he is in my haq, please keep him enlightened throughout my life. Keep him safe. Keep his wishes always first in me.
If he is the one teaching me how to love him . And add a love of affection of me in him.

After the Fajr, I got up moving to the washroom for shower.
In a while, I entered wearing my blue pastel lehenga, cause as ammi said it was supposed to be my first cooking at home. And as traditional stuff, I had to be in heavy clothes as a new bride needs to do this till the first week for rituals.

I sat near the dressing table opposite the bed.
And to my utmost adorable little moment , he slept again, basically napping , cause he had office at 9.am.
I saw him waking up.

Sameer's Pov

After the workout , I came to the room.
There, I came across her attending Fajr.
Without disturbing her, I wore the white kurta. Surely she would freak out if she saw me just in tracks without any t-shirt.

I joined next to her for attending Fajr.
Cause it is a sunnah (a promised ritual and culture) that a man and his woman can pray together.

After praying, I saw her going to the washroom for a shower, and I came to bed sleeping.

My sleepy eyes fluttered up as I heard the tinglings of her bangles.
Adjusting the sunlight, I got up only to see her being all dressed up in heavy blue lehenga.

Her lashes averted to the sounds of her bangles making her smile.
The blue is tained to be hers .
Especially the pastel colors that make her glow more.

My eyes met hers.

Like, really, she makes my heart go crazy.

"Begum aaj aap toh chaand ka noor lag rhe Hai," I said to which she chuckled and her cheeks went insanely red.