Pt30: The mystery of PLOT

Heyyyy beautiful people there.
Okay, okay, so this plot contains information about the PLOT okay so basically, the plot is a place like the plain surface of land .

I know you guys know it, but then, too, it must be a duty to tell you 😁

Like to be honest, I've never written things on polygamy and stuff, but yeah, my book can contain some stuff like that, so if you are uncomfortable, I highly recommend you guys to leave.

Other people, you can always read my books.
Most of the things I want to clear are silent readers. Please vote .
Cause it motivates the writer to write.

Nonetheless, I'm least bothered about that cause I'm loving to write this book, so I am writing it.
And please don't create an unnecessary ruckus about anything cause it sucks.

Anyways, guys, good news was that #5,6 on creators. That's a very good point for me. Trust me, I've never felt so content 😌 ☺️ ✨️
All credits to you guys .
Thanks a lot.

Anyway, I ranted too much , I know, but couldn't help .

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov

Nevertheless, their night went splendid in their gloomy emotions.
But what felt heart core to them was there wasn't a wall built kept anymore in them.

Oh , dear , it's pur never-ending saga of life . It never lets us rest in peace .
And obviously, you can't expect it to be a bed of roses everywhere .

Nevertheless, it thought both individuals to be a strong one when they needed someone's guidance and care.
Sometimes life's gonna get us ad ruckus when even you aren't ready for them, and that's what we call as life is

As the morning fell in the room, indicating the moon to blush and hide away behind the clouds. The birds chirping the peaceful melody.
The white sheets surrounding the two individuals.

The curtains hide their vulnerability by covering them from the outer world.

Sameer's Pov

I was awake with the alarm banging his little head near my begum's ears.
Couldn't help before hitting his head and shutting him off. Poor him.

My eyes glanced at the watch. First, it had ticked to 4.30 in the morning.
Too early it was.
To my surprise, I felt a head pressed on my chest more.

A chuckle left my mouth , it was my little wife.
Cute isn't the exact word for her. Why cute cause a moment back, she was a wild cat .
But I love the way , each way of her .

Not a lie she had me wrapped around her finger.
Like a guy who's never been under any order, he is listening to this little biwi here. Not bad, biwi.

Right now, she wasn't looking any less than a little teasing seductress.
Naah, she is just sleeping, but I can't help but watch her messy hairs falling on her face. To add more, our bodies tangled up in others embrace ✨️

Last night was just the most vulnerable for me.
Like the outbreak which I needed was given by her to me.
It isn't any less blessing to have her , a person like her in my life.
Without any justifications and judgments, she was just listening to me.

After a lot of calming moments , it led us to this , loving each other in the vulnerability moment.
A vulnerable Sameer isn't anyone's cup of tea. But she had proved me wrong.

Kissing her forehead, I ruffled her hair.
To which she opened her eyes .
Goodness, the eyes,  the dark brown eyes, it makes me go drown in them.

She snuggled up in me, smiling all red.
But what made me confused about she was sobbing.
Oh baby , why did she have to cry this moment.

"Meer, I never knew if you wouldn't have married me, for the purpose,  I would've ended up marrying some unknown and bad." She said, sniffling.

Oh my baby, 

" Jaana, you know, even if you hadn't bought up the purpose by hook or Crook, I would've made you mine."
I said, rubbing her back.

She looked up at me with a little smile.

"You loved me so much back, huh, devil." She said laughing.

Goodness, her laughter is like an addiction to my ears.

"I swear to the universe I loved you the day abbujaan hired you, yet I'm loving you and will love you."I said to which she smiled .

" Meer,  if Nanujaan would have been here , else even if Baba was here, things wouldn't have happened," she said, confusing me .

"Baba?"I said confusing

" Yeah, baba, Shahaan bhaijaan is my brother. He is the elder son in our family whether they consider or not."she said with her eyes glistening.

"What, how? He never said anything to me, " I said nearly with shock on my face.

"Yeah, baba, is Sameer bhaijaan's abbujaan, and my ammi is his too.
He is the first kid of ammi , and unfortunately, I'm not Baba's daughter but that man's daughter who had spoiled ammi's life.

It all happened because of nani, and she messed up everything in everyone's life . But ammi did things to her own. If only ammi could have left abbu and had been with Baba , our lives won't have been so difficult. Meer.  Our childhoods have been so happy and cheerful. Meer." She said as her voice broke with each statement.

Goodness they have faced so much .

I couldn't understand things . I had to make sure I have a word with Shahaan on this.
Cause never she has been crying so hysterically.

Without any more words, I calmed her first.
Helping her, I took her to shower.
Saving water is a must.

Inawhile, we stood on the prayer mat together.
What is more blissful than praying together ❤️
I just want Allah to guide her and mine each path to each other.

I want us to be the forever for us.
Ya rabb, make sure she's my only .
Make my heart hers and hers as mine
Make her seek peace in me as I do in her.
Fill my heart with her love as her heart is full of my love.

Okay, guys, chap ends here.😭🤧

Thanks for reading.

Stay tuned for the next chapters 😉🤭
See you soon.
Do hit the Star button.
Bye bye 👋 😘