Pt12: A restless thoughts

Hum pyaar se pyaar ko kaise likhe
Jazbaato se jazbaat kaise samjhe
Pyaar hai ye koi khel nhi
Hum toh bass iss besayahi mohabbt
Ko apne sayahi se pyaar se bhar rhe

Pyaar karna Hum jaante hai
Tareeka nayab hi sahi magr
Jhoot se nhi
Pyaar karna agr nhi aaya
Toh ye aapke saath reh kar aajayega

Pyaaar karna nhi aaye
Toh sikha denge
Magr ab pyaar se hi pyaar hai
Jazbaat se jazbaat hai..

Well, well, kaafi achha hi likha Hai, I guess.
Te gal ae si ki sab padh rhe magr vote nhi kar rhe .
Khair rant nhi karenge .
Jisse jo karna Hai kijiye.
Humara kaam Hai likhna .

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov.

The shopping people headed to the restaurant. Why not? The whole family of the Barudgar's was here. And shopping tires the ladies of the family,  so eventually, the head Barudgar and Sameer had to stop right at 5 star restaurant.

Their tables were reserved. A long dining table joined along 20 chairs .
The family seemed perfect and complete in the eyes of Sameer, his dad, and mom, cause eventually their thoughts were the same regarding the people seated with them.

The thoughts of Mehak joining them soon were making Mrs Nasreen Barudgar's heart filled with happiness.
And somewhere, sameer's thoughts were synchronizing the same .
Mr Ajmad Barudgar's happiness had no bound he was happy beyond everything cause Mehak was not only the assistant of him and Sameer she was also his father's best friend that is Mr Ali's granddaughter

Sameer's Pov

The thoughts of her being involved here after with me were making me happy.
And why not when I've been a head over heels for her since the day she's been working for abbujaan first and then me .

In a while, we were done with our dinner.
With Shahaan giving me lectures to take care of his sister, that was going to be my mehram tomorrow.
And why not would he, after all he had trusted his soul sister with me.
I can see his face with worries for her . With each detail that he said.

We all left the restaurant in an hour after a few discussions.
They left after teasing the hell out of me.
We left to our respective home.
Obviously, ammijaan and abbujaan seemed tired with each preparations.
Cause even if Mehak wanted things normal ,They didn't cause she'll be the eldest daughter in law of the house.
So they left to their room to have a good sleep cause tomorrow's day will be hectic for each one of us.

The musketeers gang seemed tired to and obviously the girls needed some good sleep to enhance their look they said and so they left .
I walked to my room too.
I needed to talk to her , cause as restless the things are happening I'm sure she's thinking lots of stuffs.

Mehak's Pov

It was around 11.30 a.m., and I had no trace of sleep in my eyes.
Like how could I sleep.
Tomorrow it will be the day when I will never come back here.
Maybe they won't even see my face.

My thoughts were taking the best of me .
My phone ringed diverting my attention.
And the caller ID was none other than my boss?!
Wait, wait, boss means obviously my soon to be husband.

I picked up the call before closing the window and door of my room.

"Asalaamualaikum," I said.

"Wassallaam," he said.

"Ummm, Miss Shaikh...uh..I mean Mehak,  it's okay, I can understand. You don't have to be nervous or afraid. And trust me, as you are restless, so am I.  I know it's too much for you. But trust me, things will be fine, okay?" He said , to which my eyes turned moist.

He knows everything,  and yet he is not having a problem. He is ready to support me. To trust him.

"I..I trust..you....but.. but I am....afraid..."I said, stuttering.

" Mehak, I know you are afraid. But plz don't be I assure you , I will be there okay. As it's new for you it's the same for me.
And about your parents, don't worry, okay, time and I we'll handle things."

" I...trust...you..Sam..sameer ..." I said with sniffles.

" Okay, wipe your tears now, Jaan-e-Mehram. I don't want my parents to beat me after watching your eyes puffy tomorrow and red nose knowingly that you had cried." He said laughing.

My cheeks turned red, and I smiled on my face.  Jaan-e-Mehram! It sounded so beautiful. As him.

I chuckled

" Okay then, Begum, see you tomorrow at the wedding and keep it a little secret that all your friends have decided your stuff . Shahaan will pick you up in your home outfits to avoid any mistakes. "

"Okay," I said.

" Also, sleep sound cause begum we need to answer your family too .
Shabba khair, "he said.

" Yeah, shabba khair and take care," I said, to which he chuckled, hanging up.

I laid down. His words always will be few but a calming one.
I knew I could rely on him.
My thoughts and I slumbered to sleep in a while.

Okay, so the chap ends here .
Thanks for reading 📚 😀