Pt 1 : Me and Him

So the first part is here
Excited too to write this

Happy reading 📚 😊

Authors POV

The clock strucked 4.30 am
Her alarm banging the table and her lamp vibrating the light on the walls of her bedroom..
Her eyes flattering with the chaos ..
She walks to the window turning up her curtain as the breeze hit her face her hairs curling up her face as her giggles echoing her own room ..
Her steps taking her near the bathing room, as she in awhile steps out swirling around in her kurti.
Her hands unfolding her prayer mat as it touches the ground..
She attends her Fajr and her hands out seeking for her dua..
Her eyes filling up with each statements ..
Her lips quivering her words stuttering..
Her fragments of her inner self breaking more a little by little..

A little while later her hands Wipes the tears a smile playing on her chubby cheeks
As it's the only way her mind has a clear backlog as the mat seems her only peace ..
She walks folding the mat placing it back in her wardrobe undoing her scarf ..
As she places it back on her neck her steps walking to the kitchen preparing breakfasts and coffee for herself and her family..

Mehak's Pov..

After preparing breakfast. My hands holding my meal.
I walked out the room to my garden sipping my coffee and having some scrambled eggs along toasts ..
My head thinking about what my life has changed up to .
Not sure about few things my meal was done I settled back to kitchen cleaning up my dishes and things as I got back to my room . Collecting my stuff and bag I got out of my house getting in my car driving to my working place .
My lips curling up with a tiny smile as again I'll be seeing him so close in my bad days.

Meanwhile at the Barudgar Mansion

The trough guy after his prayer steps out to the gym room besides his own.
The clock ticking 5 am..
His deep breathes echoing the room ..
The sweat beads on his body dripping down with his each push ups ..
His mind hating the way he is..
His eyes brimming with thoughts of people controlling the little him...
Her soul hating the people he calls a family
His dark chuckle sounds hurt
As he has venomous snake around him which is non other than his so called paternal aunt and his cruel son..

Sameer's Pov

I stepped out of the gym room .
My steps fast my aura cold as my eyes met hers " Shaheen " the obsessed cousin of mine .. the only daughter of my paternal uncle .
There stood she with her slutty gaze .
( on a sarcastic note as always )
And then it clicked my brain. .
Holy crap ..

I was without a shirt only in my tracks ..
"As jf you always wore one during work out"
Said my inner self

My steps fastened as she Chuckled and left...

In awhile I was getting ready..
As after dad was hospitalized the responsibility of his empire was on me .
Cause I was his elder kid and the elder son of our so called family..
The tittle of being a CEO and the OWNER
Seemed so good to hear and being capable about it was so good ...
But not the back stabbing of my staff for being a cold boss to them...
Yet being aware of the plots of some venomous people each day . .

I was all set to go ...
Just to see her one glimpse ..
Just to have a coffee prepared by her as always...
Oh how I wish for her to cook for me to the rest of our lives !
Just to hear her words and in a wish to hold her one day and save her from every thing ..

So here was the 1st part
Not so long but a good one I guess
❤❤