Prologue 2

Happy reading

Finally the 2nd prologue is out
After the character sketch I'll start the story.

Prologue 2

Another gloomy night and her by the window sight..
Her eyes brimming and her lips stuttering..
Her eyes reminiscing the same moments of a month ago...
Her breathe turning shaky each moment as her sobs filling up the whole dim room...
Her hands caressing her baby bump to soothe herself and her little kids...

" Sameer you didn't had to do this..to me..to us... atleast they don't deserve this..right jaana...things happened as our imtihaan Sam.. Sameer.. you were supposed to hold me till our after lives too right...our kid didn't do any bad Sam.. Sameer...what about my heart.... what will I do...."

Her tears streaming down as the heavy rains outside the window pane..
Her head resting on the pillow as the sleep slumbers her up .

Sameer's Pov:

His hands traces the frame...
" OH my jaan-e-mehram, aapke bina humarein kamre ki haalt dekh rhi hai aap."

His eyes wander his whole messy room and letters scattered around . A chuckle leaves his mouth , as he diverts back his attention to the frame.

" Aapke jaane se jaise humarein zindagi mai kahi raunak hi na bachi ho. What have you done begum.. bad was me love..so bad tha..that I..I'd let people..control...Begum ...come back..I can't take this anymore .... save me...please..."

And as all time his body touched the cold floor with a thud as his savior was lost somehow with his own hands...