Pt 4 : Pain and Hurt

1000 words can't believe could write this muchhhh...
But hopefully ryt on time
With the 4th part

Happy reading 📚 😊

Author's Pov

It was a blink of an eye 6 months had past
Their little gestures to each other had them to other corner somewhere they never knew .
But a heart knows what it needs it wants or craves for ...

Mehak's POV

Here again coming back home was nothing home is not this place but just a shelter that covers me . Or Most probably that keeps me in cause I was giving it the livelihood it needed . So I had to return there. Just a concrete that saves me .
All my strength was drained out already.
My steps were at hault listening their words .
My world crushing beneath me

The earth slipping down my feet.

This isn't truth .

They ...they can't do this..

There sat the Shaikh Family discussing their elder daughter Meeshi's
wedding with the well known bachelor and the owner of the 5 star restaurants whole around the world .

Rehman Khan.

Shocking was all the things were happening with me being in the dark.
As if I just was an earning machine nothing else .

Also at the stack the thing to be allianced as gift was my Nanujaan's favorite Manzil plot where a whole Mansion would still be build yet the plot would look empty.
Yet it was the only precious thing I had wanted treasure till I breathe .

Ammi!! You can't do this !
That's nanu's only thing!!
How could you !?

My tears run down as it was the only topic that gets me vulnerable to the state where I'd give up.
All eyes were on me as I'd spoken something bad.

"Mehak go upstairs we'll talk late "

Said my so called Abba ji

My eyes glanced my ammi as her eyes were cold as always when it comes to Meeshi appi

Without a second thought my steps fastened as I closed the door with a thud letting my self dropped down behind the doors .

I can't let this thing happen 
I can't let the only thing dissappear.
No that's the only thing that belongs to my nanu . No they can't do this.
I had no other option left .
But I'd to stop this anyhow .

My thoughts were at a stop with the door knocking behind me . With the scarf after clearing my face . I opened the door only to see the whole house except aiza and aarif .

What was the behavior down ?

Ammii questioned me

A sad chuckle left my mouth.

"Seriously ammi didn't you know that is the only thing that resembles nanu's existence to us did you forget? "

A person who is dead what type of a existence it has ?

Questioned Abba ji again

My eyes filling up my fists turned
Seriously this man had to turn so low

"Just shut up! Ye kya hai aap jaan rhe aap kya keh rhe abba ji . Insaan ki maut unka vujood khatam nhi karti humse magr aap jaise log wahi khatam karne ka soch rhe hai! "

That was it my cheeks turned numb .

A harsh sting on my left cheek .

It was appi ..
Meeshi appi did this ..

She slapped me ..

My eyes averted to her..
I was sure that If she could find something in my eyes were nothing

But hurt and pain..

She did the same..
And ammi she was silent again as always ..

"Mehak behave you can't talk to abbujaan aise ! "

And her Abbujaan could rant stuffs for my nanu jaan waah what a wonderful myth she has

"Behavior appi you ask behavior for me for this man who never cared for us ! I do respect him being my waalid to get me to the world . But what good has he done!!
Nothing all was he gave pain to your ammi jaan but you can't see hers ryt you can see only about abbu jaan ! "

Yes there I was left all strucked on my ammi's remark a mark she left at same place where appi did.

"Don't you dare rant things again Mehak !
Till meeshi get wedded dare you ask about that plot again ! It's my decision to give her that okay ! So shut it okay! "

They left  .... they left again...as always they did... I closed the door ...my knees weakening.... my breath hitching every moment...
My body shuttering up ....my head turning cold... no  ...no...again I was having panic attack....
Phone..my phone....not knowing whom to..ask..for..help.....my hands shivering ...sliding the first person as ...my eyes were blurring each moment... I collapsed on the floor....my phone too...

" Help me ...save me ...nanu..help.. hel..."

My voice turned down as everything blacked out for me...

Sameer's Pov

Laying down my bed .
I was scrolling through my phone .
A chuckle left my mouth remembering the scene in morning.
There she was sitting with my sisters in the cabin laughing her heart out with them.
No she never yet knew that they were my sisters .
It's not like we don't earn enough.
But they are the ones with sharp brains that needs to work and be independent so why not.
And the both working here with her was good for me to know about her closer too
.

Why not they loved being close to her .
And I was already drawn towards her each day.

In awhile I heard my sister's whispering her something.
And she looked so tensed as if some mission was supposed to be cracked

My poor baby

Uh oh what's happening to me seriously my baby .

She dialed someone's number it seemed keeping her phone and ...someone's phone was vibrating and ringing .. In..my cabin.. seriously who drops their phone here..
Fuck!! That was my phone...
She called me ..

Girls aren't such nervous I'd become .
With sweaty forehead I received.

Yes ,I said

Umm hello ... Sir..

Oh that voice I can hear them forever baby

"Hmm yes Ms Shaikh say "

"Umm thanks "

Saying this she hanged up

My eyes glacing them from the mirror of my cabin.
She huffed as if she achieved the world
And it seemed like my babies were praising her and she was all acting like a cool kid.

My thoughts were disturbed by a vibration in my phone.
It took me off guard as no one dares to disturb me this time.

The username itself wasn't that I was believing
Why the person is calling him this time that too after office hours  .

The caller name with Jaana ringed this hour.
With a second thought I received not knowing..it'd slip down my world.

" Help me ...save me ...nanu..help.. hel..."

Goodness jaana seems lover boy is whipped for Mehak..
What will happen next..
Stay tuned to the story.
See ya tomorrow people.
Thanks 😊