Pt17: His heart is mine to love

Hello people

As always, padhne ke baad vote and suggest if you want. Maybe I can add something to your opinions rather than changing things with the originals.

And yeah, not ranting much.
Let's the head to the chapter .

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov

A woman in her late 20s hitting a child brutally with a stick.
The child has imprints on his back.
His eyes twitching with each hit.
"Ammi ammi, I swear it's not Abeer's fault ammi trust me."

"I've seen him, and so to avoid his punishment, you took up the name so bare this sticks for taking up his blame."

The whole room echoed with the sticks hit, and the child passed out, which didn't go unnoticed by the two toddlers looking their brother with their doe eyes all red due to crying.

It was the day a mother's soul was possessed with nothing but hatred for her own kids . The sole reason was nothing but the kids being born to burden up her shoulders at an early age .

Isn't it so brutality, kids face because of some people that are supposed to love them.
Help them nurture.

Like the opinion to believe is if you can't take up responsibility plz don't hurt or spoil the childhood of some infant.
Cause eventually, the infant will grow up and turn into someone who'll either be destructive or either be a numb nutshell that'll create boundaries for itself.

The car's screech brought Sameer's now cold body back to his sense.
Indicating he has reached home.
Three black porche stopped right next to each other .
There came out 4 pairs of black channel boots .

Glancing each other with a happy, mischievous smile.
Greeting each other even though they work in the same company.

The four males walked in, ringing the bell to which the women's in the house alerted to which the woman head of the family, Mrs Nasreen Barudgar, opened the door.
Making all the boys smile .

Each one of them greeted her with a forehead kiss except one who hugged her, too .
The only gesture that he does makes Mrs Nasreen tear up having such a good son.

He nevertheless treats her like a different person but as his own mother.
Yes, it was Sameer Barudgar.

But the magic wasn't unnoticed by Mrs Barudgar that his son's eyes were not only on her or his sisters today he was also expecting a new member added to his haq.

The crew then headed to the couch where all of them settled.

" Aye humare hunhaar bete tumahri biwi kitchen Mai Hai aati hogi," she chuckled, saying,

"Ammijaan...woh... woh ..hum nhi keh rhe the", said Sameer with almost his ears red.

"Begum aapka beta toh aap par Gaya Hai ek tareef and he is all shy like you", complemented Ajmad Barudgar to his now shy wife who was standing right next to Sameer and glaring at her husband.

" Kitne begairat ho rhe Hai aap , bachho ke saamne bhi koi sharm haya nhi Hai!"said Nasreen.

" Mamaa ab kya kare humare baba jaani Hai hi itne pyaare ki aap unhe aur pyaari lagti Hai ", commented Rabia

" Ha na ammijaan abbujaan is so romantic," said Tania, chuckling, clinking her hands around Abeer .

To which this mrs. Nasreen's cheeks didn't hold any glare but a shy blush traveling her cheeks.

"Abbu, see this monkey she is yet so clumsy she too needs someone to hold when she sits on the couch , just so she doesn't feel." Said nabeer looking at abeer and Tania.

" Leave it, Nabeer, she is yet a small kid we have to handle," said Abeer with a chuckle.

Their eyes were then averted to the sound of anklets there , and the member of their family probably had a favorite of all .
Mehak Sameer Barudgar.

Her hand held the tray with glass filled with their favorite drinks, and why not deserve a good drink like a refreshment after their work.

Sameer's face lit up seeing her.
She greeted everyone serving their drinks, and lastly, her husband , who seemed drowned by her presence, it seemed.

Kya hi drooling Hai!

Sameer's Pov

There, she came with our favorite summer drinks, not alcohol .
We don't consume as it's haram to drink.
Her eyes smiled too as it met mine.
The way she is taking care of things is making so much effort in us.

She served everyone first and then me.
She took my bag as ammi asked her to keep it in our room.
Following her without any disturbance, I entered our room behind her, closing the door to which she flinched.

" Aap har baari soch kar aate Hai kya ki aapne hume darana Hai," she questioned me, making me chuckle at her .

" Nhi, I had to give you a gift, so I came," I said .

"Neeche hi de dete aap, why here," she said .

" Biwi toh humari aap Hai neeche sabko kaise dete ek hi toh biwi Hai humari , woh bhi aap Haiaur aapka shohar Sabke saamne kyu gifts de", I said

Her cheeks flushed .
Goodness is such a shy baby she is.

I handed her the bag .
As a curious cat, she took a look.
I then started walking towards the washroom.
But something stopped me from moving.

And when I had come to a sense, I felt someone's warmth.
And this belongs to my jaana.
Her hands were wrapped around my waist .
But more shocking was my shirt was getting wet.
Darn, she is crying .

I turned her to me only to find her glossy eyes.
My hands cupped her cheeks ,without a word she gave a hug to me.
"Aap ko ye kaise mili Meer ye sab humse kho gaye the".
She cried , indeed, she did cause it was her Nanujaan's ring and journal that she had.
But she had lost them.

" Meer ?"I questioned, though I knew she had called me with the new name.

"Hmm, aap humse bade Hai na , I don't feel appropriate to call you with your name. " She said, sniffling .

Oh, my poor heart.

The way she gets red crying is so cute .
But her thoughts are more than cute, too.

"Shukriya iss gift ke liye," she said .

" Ha Shukriya accepted Hai cause I had work a lot to get this," she got curious, and to avoid the thinking of answering her this question , I kissed her forehead.

" I too deserve a return gift jaana , afterall I too got married. And got them a daughter-in-law.  They should also appreciate me." I said .

Her head rested on me is what I'll call peace.
" aapko hum kya de hum toh bass yehi jaante hai ab se That your heart is all mine to love." She said.

What wait...what I am hearing, love?
She loves me too?
It's not a dream.

I just hugged her close to me.
No words it was just me and her.

Okay, the people chapter ends here.

Thanks for reading 📚 😀
See you soon.