Pt24: A step ahead

Okay, okay, I know I've not given an update in four days, so for that, I'm so sorry. I hope you guys will accept my apology.

This plot and part contains mature content ahead .
If you aren't comfortable or underage, don't read it .
And if you wanna read , read it on your risk..

There is no hate in the comment section.
So behave well as I won't tolerate ruckus and nuisance.

And plz don't accuse me for any stupid reasons I've already mentioned about the book being mature.

So, without wasting any more time, I'll start the chapter.

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Authors Pov

Eventually, the night fell, indicating a restless mehak who stood near the bedroom. Just after helping the maids to clean up the kitchen. She knew that after what had happened in the office in afternoon will lead them to something tonight.

In the 5 months of marriage, he has done everything that a responsible and lovable husband can do. And surely things had been a little lovey-dovey for them.

But what had got her nervous was their age she felt, and more than that was her body. Obviously, it is a big deal to submit yourself when you feel you aren't worth it to people like those who are above you.

It takes time to adjust, so it does submit yourself. It isn't as she wasn't ready, but her insecurities were above anything .
And Sameer loving her was like a dream, though it was a beautiful dream she had, but seeing it coming to existence is something she wouldn't believe.

But she knows that he is the one who'll always love her.
Cause he is the only one she can rely on .
Fidgeting with her scarf, she entered the room just to meet with an empty bed, and only running water could be heard.

Mehak's Pov

I entered the room just to find silence on bed and water running down from the shower could be heard.
It seemed he was in the shower.
And before he comes out, I rush to the closet.

Changing to my night wear, I stepped out , but my jaw had touched the ground till yet, cause he was standing right in front of me, his back facing me, and he bare T-shirt and towel wrapped around him.

Allah miya what a begairat he is.

But must say he had got a wide shoulder, and the water droplets on his back made him look too steamy for my heart.
My stomach was churning up, but I don't know why it happens only when he is around me.

Like I've been friends with many guys, but the difference is only that he is my husband.
Was it because of that.
Maybe, my tilted to see what he was actually doing, but this man was smirking towards me from the mirror .

And I was doomed cause I was red-handed , drooling and staring at him. To avoid his gaze, I walked towards bed, and before I could even take steps, he held my wrist. And boom, my head hitted his chest.

My eyes were stuck at his well-built abs must say he was typical gym beastie.
His fingers brushed on my chin, making me gulp and look at his eyes.

"M..Meer aap...aap ye kya kar rhe Hai," I asked, stuttering, and I trusted that I was whole red with intimate gaze on me.

"Mai? Begum, I'm just looking at you. Why are you so red, do you have a fever?"I heard him saying, and a smile which was not so good was on his lips.

"Aap..na hume aise nhi dekhein. Plz ..humne, aise alag sa kuch hota Hai.. "I said, looking down.