Pt29: The tranquility of peace

So, people here I am writing one of my favorite scenes.
I'm not sure how I will draft this. But I make sure it'll be worth reading.

So first of all want to share something I bought a cute set of things of kids I found while shopping, it's very cute and beautiful feeling a mother has, but alas someday , inshaallah it might happen.
But I must say cute kiddos, things are always attractive, and they attract my eyes always.

Also, my brothers kids are naughty, and I love them very much, and why not we love to spoil them a lot.
Anyways, lots of rantings are done.
Let's begin the chapter.

And hit the Star button at the end to be updated always.
And like toh, I deserve 😌 😪

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Sameer's Pov

She cupped my cheeks, washing away the tears with her thumb .
"Meer agar aap hi aise royenge toh sabko kon dekhega boliye," she said while rubbing my arms a little.
I sniffled like a kid .

Why not? She has known me now for a decade, it feels.

"Aap Hai na, you look after them very well, unlike me," I said, sniffling.

And trust me, saying this is something that I mean, cause she is better than me in taking care of my people.
She always has treated them as if the most precious gem in her life.

"But I also need someone more responsible person to look after them and mostly me," she said.

It is blissful to have a person a wife and love like her in my life. Knowing she needs me like I need her is something that I'm appreciating and loving it.

Taking my hands in her, she took me towards our bed.
Making me seated in bed , she knelt down on the ground, keeping my hands on his knees. I looked at him.

"Now tell me what's the matter Meer, why was everyone reacting in such away with the lady who came?" She asked me to which I held her hands.

"Jaana, you won't leave me, right ?" I asked.

Maybe after knowing how pathetic I've been and went through, she won't stay with me. It is the most scary nightmare to even think about

"Meer, no matter what it is, I will always be here with you, okay? I'm never leaving. I will always stay by your side."she said, and I caressed her cheeks .

This is what I love the most in her the immense love she has for me.
I know I am a cold person, but she says i have a heart who has builded many walls against it.
And she has promised to break each and every cold and hate with her immense love and innocence.
She has seen me being the little kid still in front of our mother and father.

I held her hands firm. She caresses my hands with her .
" She's the first wife of abbujaan,  and mother of me, Abeer and Nabeer, " I said as she gasped suddenly, getting the new information. I know this information that was too much to even handle it was seen on her shook face.

" And why does everyone hate her, and what about our ammijaan,  Meer ?"she asked me curiously.

My curious cat she is always curious

" Ammijaan,  trust me, jaana. I so badly had wished Ammijaan to be my only mother. Ammijaan is abbujaan's second wife. Trust me, jaana, I love ammi more than that woman. I will never hurt her ."I said it, sniffling .

I just wish to change my fate and be her son, given birth by my only ammijaan and not the evil woman.

"Meer, you are already so perfect, son of hers. Trust me more than your own mother. You resemble ammijaan and abbujaan's love. Trust me, she has always said this to me that you are only her son , the perfect one. And we don't have to think what others think, okay ?"she said, rubbing my hands a little.