Pt21: The evil eye pt.2

Tu Mil Gayi Tou Laga Jaise
Kitni Hi Berooh Thi Zindagi
Pal Pal Khuda Se Tera Ishq Maanga
Dua Kyun Hui Unsuni

Hum Ne Bandha Hai Tere
Ishq Mein Ehraam-E-Junoon
Hum Bhi Dekhen Ge Tamasha
Teri Lailayi Ka
Ho Ke Ruposh
Ruposh Ruposh....
Honge Ruposh, Na
Dil Tor Tamanayi Ka
Ho Ke Ruposh....

Okay, okay, kaafi mushayre ho Gaye..
Late bhi ...
Magr khair zyda rants nhi let's dive into the story....

Happy reading 📚 😊

Authors Pov..

Hurrying up the kitchen seemed to be in a war situation. There was Mehak busy working as the world would end if she didn't cook.
Eventually, she is the elder daughter in law of the house, so she has to be responsible as she is.

There came her mother-in-law after knowing the kitchen seemed to be in war situations.
" Allah ji, what's happening Mehak its alright love you don't have to be in a hurry , people can wait. They've late schedule today." Said Mrs Nasreen.

"Ammijaan dekhein na sab late ho jaayenge na isiliye, Hum uth bhi nhi paaye. " Said Mehak.

"Koi nhi, it's alright, okay, Hum plates laga kar aate Hai," Mrs Nasreen said to which Mehak nodded.

Inawhile the dining was set , and there stood Mehak waiting for her so-called Meer.

I mean, Sameer... 😁

Everyone settled to their chairs, and there came he , with his intimidating aura, making his wife zoned out .
Noticing her, each gulps a smirk playing on his lips.
Why not he was liking the effects. He is doing on his poor wife's heart.

He settled, to which she started serving all of them.

There came the cat invading the breaky along her annoyed brother and high-pitched mother of hers.

To which Sameer shook his head, getting himself ready for another drama.

"Aaj itni deri se bhaijaan," said Sahil with a sarcasm to note.

"Samjho sahil sahb I'm a married man now," Sameer said, which made his parents chuckle with a proud note, and his siblings cracked up, and his begum flustered.

"Doesn't matter Sameer bete bahu ke aane se tumahrein kahi asool toh nhi badal rahe," said his Chachijaan.

" Asool toh humare kabhi nhi badlenge Chachijaan bass waqt sahi insaan ko dena hume huamrein ammi abbu ne sikhaya Hai ", Sameer said with utmost coldness in his tongue to which the three greeted their teeth with utmost fake smiles.

And there Mehak was watching the blunder holding the hot coffee's tray for all, with her lips curved to his comeback answers.
This didn't go unnoticed by Shaheen.

To which the trio passed by and Shaheen nudged her arms to a walking Mehak with tray which led the wooden tray landed on ground and cups broken on her feet making the whole hot coffee spill on her hands and legs making her eyes filled up with immense pain.

Gasps left out of each individual there except the trio who left with a smirk to Mehak. Unnoticed by everyone.

Mehak, with great difficulty, bent down, picking up the broken pieces on tray to which a hand stopped .
Her eyes scanned a now red eyed Sameer followed by Abeer, who seemed teary and Nabeer whose eyes were red same as Sameer.

"Allah miya, it's bleeding too much. Sameer, take her to room. I'll get the kit," said Mrs Nasreen with her teary eyes.

"Amm...ammijaan...aap royein toh nhi Allah I'm fine," said Mehak, assuring the family who seemed so emotional and attached to her.

"Bhaabhijaan, do the dressing first, okay, and plz..let her change too," said the two duo sisters with hiccups.

Sameer nodded, lifting her in arms without a word.

Sameer's Pov

Seriously, she is indeed in pain and yet assures everyone she's fine.
Keeping her on bed, I glanced at her, who was now blowing out her fingers.
Her eyes were leashed with tears, and her cheeks were red.

And yet she'll say she's not in pain.
I took her hands in mine, and she finally took a look at me.

Like seriously, I was visible to my begum.
Finally.
Without a word, I took her feet on my lap.

"Allah aap kya kar rhe Hai hum Kar lenge', she said.

To which I glared at her.

"Jaana, how will you do it bataye aise iss haalat mai,  when your hands are bruised and burned aise mai?"I said to which she shook her head.

" Phir aise khamosh baithe rahe I'm doing it okay," I said to which she nodded.

With great difficulty, I must say I was removing the small glass pieces from her feet.
The blood was making me dizzy.
Her eyes were fluttering with each whimpering she was taking for these glasses.

Damn this glass, I will make sure to make the dorks pay for hurting my begum.
How could they do this.
Dressing her wounds, I shifted her tracks up so it won't touch her dressings .

I applied the ointment on her burned hands , to which I was hearing her sobs.
How painful it is.
And seeing her in this pain it makes my breath heavy.
How can people hurt in my presence.
They'll pay for this.

After the medics were done, I glanced at her and kissed her forehead.
To which she looked at me.

" Humarein wapas aane tak
( Till i get back )
you aren't stepping out of this door begum alright," I said to which she nodded like an obedient kid.

" And about the lunch and meds for ammijaan and everyone, you don't have to worry okay everything will be done," I said, to which she nodded curiously.

Maybe curiously cause I can read her like a book all my life.

" Till then, no work except one," she shotted her head up to me.

"Kya kaam," she said.

"Umm, except missing me jaana". I said to which she looked away.

Such a shy baby.

" Aap aise kyu hai" !,

"How can you be this way !" she said with a flustered face.

" Ab jo hu jesse bhi aapka hu toh sambhale ab Jaana,"

"Whatever I am, whoever I am , I'm yours, so take care about it, Jaana."

I said to which she turned red.

Picking up my bag, I walked out after she bided me with a flustered face.

I glanced the door after closing it.

" I'll make sure to make you taste your own meds,"
I said, glancing the door of Shaheen and Sahil after getting downstairs.

"Ammijaan, she is resting, and you all please rest too and don't worry, I've done the dressing," I said to which ammijaan and abbujaan nodded

Saying so, we four guys headed to our respective cars heading to the office.

This part ends here....

Thanks for reading 📚 😀

See you soon, people...