Pt15: The first night 🌙 ✨️

Hello people
Sorry for being thoda late, magr couldn't help.
Anyways agr koi suggestion ho toh aap de sakte Hai,  magr story toh mere naal hi chalni Hai.

Khair khari Jo read kar rhe plz vote and share the story if you like.
Aur ha ranting zyda ho gayi, let's hurry to the story .

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Authors Pov,

The door clicked open, and His boots clacked the floor, gaining the attention of his bride , who was all seated, fidgiting with her bangles and fingers.

Her bangles clinking making a tune to which Sameer's heart is racing.
Their eyes met, making them forget that the world is yet revolving.

They're gaze melting them, the world turning void for them.

Afsos ki baat was Mehak was trying to avoid his gaze as she was nervous.
His steps took him to her .

Sameer's Pov

There, she sat with a nervous state I could sense .
It looks so elegant,  basically for me, a cute bear with bridal wear.
I took my steps to her.

" You can change in the closet , I will use the washroom till then , begum,"  I said, to which I got a quick nod and her ears red.

Such a shy jaana.

I took a last glance at her before taking my clothes and moved to the washroom.

Closing the door, my heart released a happy sigh. Finally, she is mine.
I hope I can make her happy.
Her family seemed all messed up.

How I wished to throw back a punch of words to her sister to call my jaana with names. How could she! She was her sister. Surely, some things are yet to be disclosed .

And I can't bombard her with questions on our first night.

Guys itna mat socho he is just talking about the first night as a couple that hasn't even spoken properly.

I heard the tingling noise of her anklets means she must have gone to the closet .
I wore my sweatpants walking out of the washroom and the towel hanging behind my shoulder.

I walked out sitting on bed, scrolling through my phone about the legal procedures for further things.

The fingers of mine stopped typing as I heard a voice
" Suniye," I was looking everywhere around to make sure am I hallucinating or something like a zoned out hag.
But no, I heard it again
" Suniye," to which I stood up, walking to the closet.

The door was open, to which I went inside my gaze touching the ground cause I didn't want her to make it uncomfortable , as she was calling me in the closet ! Why?

I went inside , there she was standing yet in her wedding dress ,
" suniye," she said again, and here I glanced up at her.
There she was, struggling with her zipper of her dress,  her cheeks timid with redness, and her ears flushed with embarrassment.

"Suniye na kya aap please Rabia ko bula denge humse ye zip open nhi ho rhi", she said to which My brain got some other plans. I walked to her, to which her gaze turned down .

Nervous, she becomes .

" Begum iss waqt toh sab so rhe honge , if you don't mind I can help you alright," to which she nodded after a battle inside her head that is after five minutes.

She stood, and I was standing right behind of her , I could see the mirror where she and I both together looked so perfect.

Just me and my jaana.

I could feel her trembling against my fingers.
I turned her hair to a side to which her lashes turned down .
My fingers brushed up against the zipper, pulling it down, and in an instant, she turned and stood in front of me .

Mehak's Pov

I came in after a few minutes, and he left the washroom.
I could see the richness in his closet too, and besides him, I saw my section with his cause Rabia said to me while coming in the room that he had already setted up the things.

I am very well aware of him making me comfortable in every manner.
And trust me each day the respect and love I have for him doubles up.
I took a pair of a loose short kurti with the light pastel green tracks and came to the changing area.

The area had a mirror with N number of skincare stuff , and it had a little cabinet , I opened only to gasp it and had a whole tone of sanitary things , how sweet can one be.
And next to the cabinet, it had his section which had men products .

I loosened up my bun first, and then my hands moved back to the zipper of my dress, but to my utter bad luck , it seemed stuck.
After battling with it around Ages that was prolly after 20 minutes, I decided to ask for help.

What an embarrassing moment it is .
Like to ask him.
Obviously, I go nuts around him and ask for help that to when only Rabia could help me, but I need to ask him to even ask it to ask Rabia.

And with great embarrassment, I called him.
" Suniye," I called to which he didn't heard I guess .
Again, I called him out bit louder ,
"Suniye," to which I heard footsteps approaching in the closet.

I had seen him getting in , but what made me feel happier and more blessed was that his eyes were yet at the ground.
To which I had to call him again

"Suniye," and there he had seen me.
And I spoke,
"Suniye na kya aap please Rabia ko bula denge humse ye zip open nhi ho rhi",
To which he said that made run shivers down my spine.
He said , " Begum iss waqt toh sab so rhe honge , if you don't mind I can help you alright,"

To which I didn't have words, and I nodded.
He stood behind me , and I could feel his breath on my neck.
To which my lashes forced close.
He slid my hair to my right, and his fingers brushed up against my zipper, pulling it down , to which my eyes shut .
Before anything could happen, I turned to face him.

I could see his smile , on which he planted a kiss on my forehead.
My cheeks turned red.
He made me sit on the stool in front of the dressing table.
And he started undoing the pins in my hair.

To which I smiled.
" Begum, you don't have to be nervous around me anymore, okay? and it's not that now you're my P.A, you are my P.A. but a personal one in my life. Also, things wouldn't extend unless and until we find ourselves okay. " He said.

To which I nodded and said thanks .
After he was done, he went out after patting my head .
His words got me so happy. At least my heart knows that he'll never force me for something that I don't like.

After changing, I went out and so him laying down on the bed with his hands reading some yearly magazine.
I kept my dress to a table beside me and went to bed and lay down next to him

I can assure him by this action that I can trust him.
In a swift, he kept his magazine and turned to me .
I could feel my heart would be out anytime.

He pulled me closer to him, and my head hit his chest.
And my hands automatically wrapped around his back .

" Don't work your little head, Mrs Sameer. Let your mind rest, okay? I will never let you down, okay? Just sleep okay. "

He said to which my eyes teared up and glanced at him he nodded with a smile.
And I snuggled up in him.

My heart is assured that he'll keep me safe from here itself.

And I slumbered to sleep.

Okay, so the chapter ends here.
Bye people see you soon .
Thanks for reading 📚 😀