Pt45: My home

As you couldn't wait, so couldn't I .
Here is an update.
Vote kar do padh rhe ho toh.
Anyways, let's get this chapter started.

Happy reading 📚 😊

Author's Pov

A sigar in his hands while he was caressing his wife's cheeks.
His smile adorning the crying little woman as if he had won some sort of battle.
But the woman under him was too scared to even do back anything.

Though their love was too much to a point where it would suffocate the people watching them.
But for the woman, it was captivating loving and protective, though it was hurting.

But if we love a person we are supposed to love them with their flaws too and if the flaw is taking away something wrong we should try mending things good and get a change in them, and so was the affect being seen in The Fakir Hassan's life.

His little secret wife, who was once the younger sibling of Mehak Barudgar that is Samaira Shaikh, had wrapped this Jerk man around her pinky finger.
"Biwi ji aapko Pata Hai na humne kuch Kiya hi nhi hai humne file ke liye beshaq uss Shaheen is baat ki phir jaise hi hume Pata chala woh Humara jaahil dost aapke appi ka shohor Hai humne baat peeche le li."

( Dear wife I didn't do anything I do agree I had asked for files from Shaheen but when I came to know that your sister is the wife of my stupid friend I left the matter there itself)

"Hume appi se milna Hai, please," Samaira begged to Fakir.

"Chaliye." he nodded as they both left to the hospital.

Meanwhile, now at the hospital.

"She and babies are safe it was due to the stress and oxygen level down it was a false alarm.
But Shaahaan, sir, if this stress and stuff continues, we can't save them again it'll be a critical labor for her, "the doctor said as he left, patting Shahaan's shoulder.

Before Shahaan could utter anything, Sameer had already walked in the room.
Walking in hurriedly, he took a seat near the bed.
Caressing her heavy baby bump, he kissed her forehead.
whereas Mehak was trying to adjust the light, striking on her eyes as she was gaining consciousness.

Mehak's Pov

My head felt heavy,  white ceiling was the only thing I could see. Tears slipped my eyes as I got the flashback of what had happened.
But my mind was freeze as I felt a warm, known touch caressing my tummy.
My eyes tilted towards the direction, and tears left my eyes drenching my cheeks.
He is here.
He knows.

My eyes met his.
It wasn't MEER. It was a broken man in front of me.
His distressed collar is a messy hair havoc.
Eyes red as they were shedding nothing but pain.
His silhouette was showing me a weak man.

"Aise koi karta Hai Jaana khafa aap humse Hai aapne iski saza sabko kyu di hui Hai."

(Who does this love? You were angry cause of me, but why are you punishing everyone)

I heard him say .
Jaana, this word.. I could feel myself drowning in tears. I have to be strong.
I tilted my head to the other side.

"Ek Galt Fehmi ke liye itni badi saza di aapne hume...yu sab kuch bhool kar aap chali gayi humare zindagi se...Ye jaante hue bhi ki aap dil..chain..sukoon ..aur humari jaan le jaa rhi hai".

(One misunderstanding and you gave me such a bad punishment of pushing me away..forgetting everything we created..you left taking away my heart..my peace..my sanity and my life.)

I saw him crying badly. I'd never seen him cry. This is bad. I was hating the fact that he was crying. I was making my Meer cry.

"I was there, Meer... I came to tell you about them ..when I found out ...magr.. magr ..aap kisi aur ko ye naam de chuke the.. aur hum uss.. aurat se apne bachho ko dur rakh rhe the ..Meer..aur aap khush the..aapko zindagi mai Shaheen appi chahiye thi hum chale aagaye.."

(I was there to tell you about them..but you gave the name to someone else. And I wanted to keep my babies safe from that woman..Meer and you wanted Shaheen in your life..so I had to leave.)

I felt him washing over my tears with his thumb.

"Jaana, I was about to come to you that day too. She was there to know what I was going to talk to you. She said she was sorry for her behavior towards you and she said to me I should practice once what I've to say cause when I look at you I forget everything that I've to speak."

I heard him, and his words sincerely were reflecting in his eyes. The eyes that were crying for me for us.
How stupid I am to believe everything over him.

"Phir uss din ghar par why was she in your arms Meer." I felt to ask this cause I want to clear each barrier within us.

"Jaana, I'm not sure but she directly had hugged me but when I asked her she said she wants to let go the bad and she had a break up and trust me jaana if this is the lie I'll myself throw them out this time." He said, and all over, I couldn't feel anything but stupid of myself.

"I..I'm sorry Meer...I.. "He broke my statement.

"Shh..shh not a word love..let's go home..the betrayers will be punished..the wrongs will be right...cause..cause this time it wasn't you..nor me...but my kids to suffer..alone without us together...please don't leave me again..I'll not survive that...cause you..you are my home." He said, connecting our foreheads together.

"I.. love.. you Meer.. " I said as tears slipped my eyes.

"I live to love you more." He said.

"Agar sab ho Gaya ho toh I'm getting in guys you can get room later when you go back home", I heard bhaijaan saying as he and appi got in.

"Take care next time you do this..I'm not letting you near her ever." I heard bhai warning Meer.

And no complaints further Meer hugged bhaijaan with tears in his eyes.

Later on, each one of the family members was here to wish and see me.
This is what family feels like to have my people to love.
Though my heart misses my ammi and meeshi someday, they'll understand me.

But this is complete for now.
In an hour, my formalities were done by babajaan.
The doctor had suggested that I should rest cause my babies were too active now.
Within two months, they will be here in my and his arms soon in-sha-Allah.

That's it for today, guys...

Thanks for reading

Chapter ends here.
Jaldi update chahiye toh iss baar votes do aadhi raat mai update de dungi.