Pt20: The evil eye Pt1

Hello, hello. finally, wait is over here,
I'm back with the 20th chap .
Well, it's a good time plot 😌
Well, people, let's head to the story.

Well, well, let's start .

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov

Hum toh humrayi the
Uss naksh ke daayre
Jo raahein shaayd hi humare the
Kisi arsh ke saaye mai
Intezaar hum lagaye baithe the
Sarein sajdo ki apne hisaab lagaye baithe
Hadd se zyda ho gayi ruswayi mere habib
Ab bass aas toh aapke deedar ki lagaye baithe hai
Yu iss tarah se iss zalim ruswayi ka sittam hum par na karein
Humarein sabar ka imtehaan ab toh khatam karein
Jaan hi le lenge kya ab aap apne ishq se
Kam se Kam ab tog iss na cheez par rehem karein...

The rays hitting the window pane of the couple , indicating the sun has rose , the
scene beneath the rays had got the sun to blush, so it hid itself behind the clouds , making the atmosphere again chilly.

The couple seemed so in love if one would've seen the sight.
But who could tell the people that they were married only for a month.
It was Her laying with her head on the headboard,  and there was her husband snuggled up in her waist.
As he was again mumbling when she was about to wake him for Fajr the morning prayer.

Sometimes, we don't need a lifetime or abundant moments to know a person or love , a moment and a presence is enough too. And about Mehak, she knew what Sameer meant to her. And he did know what She means to Him.

The thing that happened last night made her more affirm that he is not the person he shows.
He is a scared kid , and some things are yet there that bothers him.
Surely, the things were making them a different person to each other from what they've known .

Fluttering up her eyes as she felt something heavy on her body , her eyes widened,  and there she knew she was sleeping in a sitting position calming down her husband, who was scared yesterday.

Her hands eventually went to his hairs ruffling them.
A smile displaying her lips.
He is a kid when he is asleep, but the next moment, he looks like a whole cold ice, walking around except after this mansion.

But what the couple didn't know was someone was busy glaring at them in the morning in such a state with utter hate in her glare.
To her cruel mind, she gave a signature smirk to the window and left the doorway.

There, Mehak wasn't understanding how to wake the fluffy bear cause eventually her back would have a cramp anytime soon if he sleeps the same way a few more hours.
Her legs would surely turn numb if she didn't wake up.

And I must say with Allah's grace, he fluttered, his eyes open grunting to which Mehak was struggling moving.
To which he backed up immediately.

Sameer's Pov,

I woke up feeling numb, it felt, and I felt myself clinging my hands around a soft mattress to which I tried to snuggle up more, but wait, it moved..,,
Like what in the world is it?
My cushions and sheets move !!

But to a clear view when I fluttered my eyes open, damn!
I clicked around jaana as a panda attached.
Poor Jaana , how stupid of me I made her restless, it seemed.

As our eyes met , I got a clear image of myself yesterday at night in my head .
How pathetic it might have felt.
To which I immediately detached myself from her.

"I...I...,", I felt my throat dry and fuck since when I started stuttering infront of her!
Goodness begum ...

"You don't have to feel low and bad about what happened", she said with her face looking everywhere around but not me.

Ugh look at me jaana...

"If you aren't comfortable telling the reason it's fine cause I'll wait till it gets comfortable", she said goodness she is not knowing her each statements make cold heart become warm.
Goodness begum.

I folded my hands and stood near the wall watching her.

"Begum I'd surely someday let you know the bother my heart has.
But begum didn't you thought of waking me up , do you know we're late today.
Probably work out won't be done this time cause it's 9 am." I said to which she finally glanced at me.

Such a sick lover....

She opened her mouth to speak but as she saw me she stopped to which I nudged my head and eyes with a wiggle that she should talk.

"Woh..woh ...aap late soye the...toh..toh humne nhi jagaya aapko..an..and even I got up late...", she said stuttering.

" 9 baj rhe!! Goodness hum late ho Gaye breakfast nhi Hua Hai, sab kya khaayenge, I should hurry", she nearly stumbled from bed to which I held her.

"Jaana today's schedule starts at 10 alright doesn't Matter if you're late. Cause people know we're newlyweds no one can speak anything. " I said looking at her with thirty two teeth on display.

Her cheeks went red again.

"Allah subah subah , khair I'll cook the breakfast you can hurry to work too", she said and nearly ran away.

I don't know what our future and fate holds, but having her besides till everything will be blissful.
She is teaching me how one should open their heart to someone.

And as my begum said after a quick shower I went downstairs to our dinning in a formal attire.

Thanks for reading 📚 😀

This part ends..

Sorry as it was very short part.
But tried my best .
See you soon