Pt32: The unveiling of a disdain

Sorry for not posting this on time as it was my world's birthday, so I was busy preparing for the things also, so sorry to leave you guys on such cliffhangers.

So here the chap might be a little too much, but bear with it cause I know you are my not so innocent audience.

Anyways, let's begin this .

Happiest reading 📚 💖 💕

Author's Pov

The D_day

A day in Sameer Barudgar's office

The dimly lit room was filled with the tension of the situation. Sameer, the eldest sibling, and his four friends were gathered around the table, discussing the recent events that had transpired.

"I can't believe this," Sameer muttered, shaking his head in disbelief.

"My brother Abeer has been falsely accused of misleading files to Sameer's rivals. It's just not like him."

The friends around the table nodded in agreement, their faces etched with concern. They knew Abeer was innocent, but finding the real culprits was another matter entirely.

"We need to find the evidence that will prove Abeer's innocence,"

Sameer continued, his voice firm.

"We can't let him take the fall for something he didn't do."

The friends exchanged glances, each one eager to help. They knew they had to act quickly before the situation escalated any further.
"Let's start by going through the files Abeer was working on,"
Sameer suggested.
"Maybe we can find something that will point us in the right direction."

The friends eagerly pulled out their laptops and began to sift through the files. They were determined to find the truth, no matter how long it took. As they worked, they noticed something peculiar.
The files that Abeer was working on seemed to be missing important information. They were almost as if someone had tampered with them.
"This is it," Shahaan whispered, his eyes widening in realization.
"Someone has been tampering with Abeer's files. We need to find out who."

The friends continued to investigate, determined to uncover the truth. They soon discovered that the tampering had occurred at the same time as the accusations against Abeer. It was clear that the two events were connected.
"We need to question everyone who had access to Abeer's files,"
Tanzil said, his voice firm.
"Someone must know something."
The friends set out to interview the suspects, carefully questioning each one to determine their whereabouts at the time of the tampering.

- Shaahaan, Arzaan, Tanzil, and Faiz. They all appear concerned but determined to help Sameer in his time of need.

SAMEER
(gesturing towards the documents)

Look at this, guys! Someone has falsely sold a significant number of shares in my brother's name. He has no idea about the stock market, let alone how to trade shares. This is a blatant attempt to frame him!

Shaahaan

(angry)
That's just despicable! Who would stoop this low to bring harm to your brother, Sameer?

Arzaan

(leaning in closer)
We'll get to the bottom of this, Sameer. We won't let him take the fall for something he didn't do.