Pt26: She is back ?!

Okay, as promised early, with a new update .
Plz do vote after reading.
And yeah, share as well.
Too lovey-dovey it was , but here on we begin with the real story about the book,
The actual Shariq-e-Qurbat.

It's a very emotional thing for me to actually even tell that we've crossed 700 reads.
More to go~~~ "
As a writer, it's a really happy moment that finally, I can showcase my stories to people out here.

Plz do comment and let me know the chapters.
And to the silent readers out there, one vote isn't a harm to your account, I guess.
Well, I'll stop my ranting,  but special thanks to the people who are supporting me.

Happy reading 📚 😊

Author's Pov

4'o'clock at dawn

Almost every midnight every dawn
It's all your thoughts,
Where my mind gets drawn.
When the dusk kisses the dawn,
When the victory and defeat,
Is a mesh unrecognizable.

When our clock struck 2,
That midnight crave's at core.
It's midnight, and I urge
For your one sight.
But then I see you sitting by,
Our little bunddle of joys cradle .
Making them giggle and putting,
Them back to their dreamland.

Without any movement again,
Our clock struck 4,
And when it did ,
My eyes wandered,
And there I found you;
Right in my arms
With all my warmth..

A week had passed to the deeds the couple had done 🤭
But what was more concerned was Shaheen's plotting against Mehak .
To Sameer's knowledge, he knew their extent.

But he never wanted to deprive them as his uncle is the most precious person to his heart, and eventually depriving them leads to the fall of his uncle, too.
But now he had decided if things would cost his family and his wife, he'd get their deeds sealed up to the hell .

For Mehak, the day today was gloom and sad as Meeshi got married and she wasn't a part of it.
It hurt her to an extent to which she called herself an orphan.

As a child, it is always disturbing to itself when you see having your own parents not giving you an importance it's more than a betrayal when your own people stand against you .

But what was more shocking to the Barudgar's was that her own parents would do such things to her.
To add more fuel to the situation, the mansion wasn't fine cause Abeer had a nightmare that had shook each members old wounds to a fresh one.

And as always, Mehak wasn't aware of the wounds, but she was the one to assure Abeer that he was safe and fine.
But somewhere, the hurt and fear were seen in Sameer's eyes.

Sameer's Pov

I was here in the office , but my mind and heart were at home.
What had got me more shocked was Abeer's thoughts in the morning.
The way he was scared was too much for everyone to understand the reason.

But the way Mehak handled him was like ammijaan,  and watching her do that, everyone was content . But that wasn't a thing. Right now, the thoughts were shaking me to the core cause what Abeer had said was roaming around my brain .

Neither talking to Shahaan helped me nor anything as time was ticking. All I could do was feel more restless.

"Bhai, she is here, bhai she was here, she was laughing bhai , she was here ", Abeer's words were echoing my mind.

Without wasting any more time, I decided to hurry back home.
Cause I need to see my siblings fine.
Though Mehak's calls were assuring me but yet I need a check myself.

Hurrying up, I left the office .

Reaching gates what i noticed was only mere rush of quietness that is quite unusual to the whole mansion itself.
Getting down the car, I went in, but what shook my earth beneath my feet was the scenario in front of me.

It's was ammi!!!

What..what is she doing here..
And what was worst was she was holding Mehak's hand, and Mehak wasn't comfortable at all . What was more concerned was ammijaan, who was looking at the both with fear.

Okay, okay, so sorry, but I love cliffhangers .
So guys, see you soon.

Till then, think the next move.

Bye-bye .

Thanks for reading 📚 😀