Pt19: A broken little soul.

Okay, so, so people here I'm with the 19th part.
Never knew could write .
Doesn't matter to me what views or votes I have or I have been getting or will get .
I'm writing only what my head is plotting.

Well well, that was too much of ranting. I won't do that now.
Let's head to the story.

Happy reading 📚 😊

Author's Pov.

Na ho ke bhi kareeb tu humesha paas tha,
Ke sau janam bhi Mai dekh ti Tera raasta,
Jo bhi Hai sab Mera tere hawaale kar diya,
Jism ka har rua tere hawaale kar diya....

The night fell.
But it seemed someone couldn't sleep .
And it was none other than Mehak.
It wasn't because of the confession it seemed, but it was surely because of something that the future holds.

Surely her decision is good to her but not everyone accepted it.
Her eyes were getting moist with the humiliation her own parents had given her.

It's never easy to forget maybe forgiveness is granted but one can never forget the scars it causes.
And knowing about the power her parents held along her sister's fiance was too much to handle.

It is very difficult to adapt to a situation where she knew her own people will demise her presence.
The most heartbreaking was when Aiza called her saying that Aarif had nearly had tried fighting against their father.

Only Mehak could see the hate he had for their father .
Aarif had been only 6 years when he came to know about their dad's plotting, but he was child bought up by his elder brother and mostly Mehak.

Talking about the elder brother it was none other than Shahaan.

Her train of thoughts were broken by some muffled sniffs and crying.
And there she was, scared to the core .
It was almost past one, who could be crying .

To her surprise the sniffling was heard next to her .
What did it mean?
Goodness it was Sameer crying.
But why ?

Mehak's Pov

He was crying but why , I could hear his muffled mumbling.
What was more shocking and confusing was he was whimpering as if someone's hitting him.

"Ammi please don't hit...I didn't do...anything...plz stop...ammi yakeen karein...I didn't....", I heard him saying in a swift I turned myself to face him.

Goodness it made me tear up at his state.
Sweats clogged on his forehead,  his cheeks tear stained.
His body getting cold.

Without a word I panicked and started rubbing his hands waking him up.

"Meer wake up, no one's hitting you," I could feel my self shaking with his each sobs.
Cause I've never seen him this vulnerable, and broken.

Ammi...ammi...please...it's hurting...ammi please....ammi!!, I heard him whimpering. It's so much pain in his voice.

"Meer plz uthein na aise na karein, Meer koi nhi Hai yaha, koi nhi Hai, Please wake up ," I found myself crying

And what it proved to me was that I was getting dependent on him, and if anything happened to him , surely I'd die.

"Meer uthein dekhe no one will hit you I'm here to take care ," I said, and I could feel his grip on my hands tighten, but bad was that his hands were shivering.

I cupped his cheeks and caressed his tear strained cheeks.
It felt as if someone had stabbed my heart to see him being so vulnerable.

"Look at me Meer no one can hurt you okay, here on, I promise Please just open your eyes," I said as my cheeks were drenched too.
His eyes fluttered open heartbreaking it felt to see his eyes were red and flushed with tears.

In an instant, I was engulfed by him.
Probably, it was as if he was snuggled in me.
My hands shifted to his back for support and ruffled his now messy hairs.

" Trust me, I...I didn't... do anything...please don't.. hit..me," he said, and I felt my dress drenched with his tears.

Oh, Meer, I trust you most.

"I trust you, okay.. just sleep.. okay.. no one is hurting you, you'll believe me?"I said to which he nodded in my embrace.
He looked like a small little scared soul.

Only if I could know who it was,  and I trust my whole life knowing that ammijaan can never hurt this kid of her.
Cause I can swear on myself that he loves ammijaan with his everything.

Inawhile, I could hear no sobs to which I glanced him.
And there he slept as a baby.
A baby with a big built figure.

I need to have a talk.
I should know who can hurt this man.
When I know he can burn the whole universe if someone hurts his family.

And with this, I could surely surely his life was somehow in my track to know and make better.
And his life was not a bed of roses until he made it.
But I can feel that it also couldn't get him peace.

The way he has cried today made me believe it has a bad impact on him.
And he needs to have an outset from it.
And I need to make it better along him,
Cause I love him, and I can't let him suffer the way he did today.

I hope the falling morning gets our lives happiness Meer , trust me , I'll never let you or us down anyway.
I said it to myself, caressing his hair.
And sleep drifted me being in each other's emotions and embrace.

Okay, ends here....

Thanks for reading 📚 😀

See you soon.....