Pt31: The seed of destruction

So was busy with many things
I'm sorry for the delayed updates.
Handling monsters at a time is hectic
Okay, people there, I see our story is getting views, not bad.
We are growing too
That's good.

I'm so happy to see and get such responses from readers.
It means a lot to me.
The people who have encouraged me to write , thanks a lot, guys.

This story is too personal to me .
So I hope you respect that.
Also, lastly, I would say thanks to the readers who are getting my views done on such a good extent.

I hope you guys do vote after you get done reading the chapters.

Okay, enough of nagging, let's get back to our story.

Author's Pov

Rummaging up the messed sheets beneath, he got up, and his eyes ducked on his phone's screen, and his eyes widened as if they'd come out off its socket.

His eyes glued to the woman sleeping in his bed next to him.
A chuckle left his mouth.
But as soon as it went back to the screen, his jaw clenched .

It was another fail attempt he tried to pull out on someone who was once a very close person to his heart.

Like, have we ever thought that the people we love , trust the most sometimes, are the ones who always try to backstab and hurt us brutally.

Like, it doesn't feel crucial that you are hurting the same person that had been a beautiful part of your life ones.
But what was seen right now was nothing but hatred, hurt, and pain that was beyond holding and thinking such things.

The male seemed to agnst with the hatred it seemed his lighted cigar was indicating everything.
Without a word he pressed sent, not knowing that later consequences would haunt him . But what was more considerate to him ryt now was his revenge.

This outcome he knew would try to hurt his people, too. But the truth should be out. He deserves a win to his revenge , all he cares about is his quenched thirst for the mission he was on.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, of the world.

The previous week had left a great impact in Barudgar's, to which the head men's of the family had tightened up the security around.
Cause the woman had surely impacted wrath with her existence.

To precise something unexpected things were happening around it felt.
The clan of thoughts on the dining table broke when a knock was heard on the door of the mansion.

It felt weird cause no arrival was expected at such an hour of night.
But as it is said, unexpected things happen at unexpected moments was true.

Mehak's eyes doubled, and so each and every family member.
There stood Mr Sheryar, The assistant of Sameer. But what was more shocking was that he was her late at this hour .

While three people were amusingly smirking watching the show that was coming forth their eyes.

Mehak's Pov

Getting aside after greeting Mr Sheryar, he entered into which Meer was here talking with him. But what shook me to an extent was his eyes turning red as he was talking to him.

To everyone's more shock, abbujaan's eyes were fumming too.
But what peirced our soul was him slapping Nabeer.
Wait! What just happened was that he slapped his own son?

How can he? What happened? Why did abbujaan slap him. But what made me teared up was Nabeer's state. First of all, he hadn't yet overcome with the comeback of his mother, and now this.
But why?

" How can you do this, Nabeer! How can you opt for such cheat in your own house!! ," roared abbujaan .

Cheat? Nabeer , how and why ?
It's not him, I trust him, we do trust him!
He can't.

Avoiding everything Meer marched to him, keeping his hand on his back.
And watching the file gasp left Nabeer's mouth.

"No bhai, believe me, this is not me, I will never do this. Why will I give a false deal to trusted people."Nabeer cried .

"Abbujaan,  I trust Nabeer will never do this. This paper and footage may be a lie . Just a few days abbu plz and I will prove my brother will never do this." Meer said to which I felt content .

" I don't know what is the truth but mark my words, if Nabeer you are involved in this, you will surely see something unexpected on your way and if not I'll tarnish the people who have tried to Fram my son in such stupid accusions and it'll be worst cause the upbringing of my kids is not that out of the box", abbujaan stated after patting Nabeer's back.

In a while, I could see the people leaving the dining. It was just me, Meer, and nabeer.

I tool my steps towards them. Patting Nabeer's shoulder, I helped him and Meer to eat something .

"You don't have to worry, Beer, your brother is here, and I'm there. We'll make sure to find out things, okay ? We trust you, okay, just be fine, "I said, to which he nodded.

Meer smiled towards me, to which I assured him with a nod.

But ryt now his eyes were glancing the file.
And looking at him, only one thing I could see was that few people's wrath was going to be written.
People are so eager to get destructed that they have awakened the sleeping devil in him it felt.

Without any further words, he left, and so did Nabeer.
I felt bad for him. He is a pure soul. Why are people behind him.
To be very honest, their childhood wasn't peaceful, and now, when it is getting to he, some or the other is getting in here to spoil it.

Right now, the only thing in my head was to calm down my beast cause I knew he'll be planning someone's death.
Why not ? He'll burn the whole world alive for his people . Thinking everything was possible here, I was walking towards my room, not to forget I heard a few people laughing and I knew what was behind the mask.

Okay, so that's it for today.

Thanks for reading 📚 😀

I know it is too short, but these days I'm busy too.
But I'll try to post next soon as possible.
Stay tuned, and someone's gonna be a new player soon.
Be restless to know him.
See you soon, people.
Bye bye 👋 😘