Pt28: Unraveling the past.

So my long leave ends here, I see.
Long leave in the sense to take care of my little monster, who is finally a little adjusting to the world .
Well , well, I am extremely sorry to keep you guys awaited so much

So here , I'm here to say that this story will have a distrustful context in ahead chapters. So if you are comfortable read them else I will put an note on the particular chapters, so if you are uncomfortable you can skip the particular part, and small recap or gest of the that particular chapter would be given in its next part.

So that the link of the novel doesn't break.
I would strictly take action if the comment sections are bombarded with hate or anything.
Also, the story is mine. The characters are mine.
If I see them coming up, I will surely report there itself.
Also, dear readers, if you find my contents anywhere plz give me a message in the comment section, so I will look forward to it.

Plz do vote so you get notified for the next chapters.
Take care, guys, and yeah ....

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov

"Time will tick you all," Nida whispered to Sameer and left.
But this statement had really got him goosebumps.

All eyes were on him.
Without a word, he had left to his room.

Everyone was stunned to speak about Mehak's move, and then Sameer's disappeared and disturbed figure was out of the sight.
It had been a disturbed chaos to everyone in the home.

Mrs Nasreen took his younger son abeer in her motherly embrace, and the scene wasn't unnoticed by her husband, who had been drowned with every guilt for his children and hate for Nida
His eyes were moist, his heels turned to them, and he was soothing his son's back.

Nabeer took both of his sisters out of the sight.
Slowly, the hall of the Barudgar Mansion was empty, leaving a too shocked Mehak.
Without much patience, she hurriedly left to her room.

She pushed the door and walked in .
Only to find her dear husband restless.
The things around were scattered,  his hairs messed up his tie undone .
His eyes were red, indicating as if someone had ripped open his past scar.
His eyes reflect hurt pain and anger.
It wouldn't be a lie to see him in pain and hurt it had hurt every individual.

Mehak's Pov

I had stepped in the room. Only to find things scattered around badly and a restless Sameer, whose eyes were red, with pain and hurt in them.
It didn't take me a minute to back hug him tight .

Sensing me behind, he tightened the hold of mine, and he turned around.
And it broke me the most. It felt a pang in my heart his eyes were moist and red.
It was as if someone had ripped me twice in my heart.

I cupped his cheeks, washing away the tears with my thumb .
"Meer agar aap hi aise royenge toh sabko kon dekhega boliye," I said while rubbing his arms a little.
He sniffled like a kid .

"Aap Hai na, you look after them very well, unlike me," he said, sniffling.

"But I also need someone more responsible person to look after them and mostly me," I said.

Taking his hands in mine, I took him towards our bed.
Making him seated in bed , I knelt down on the ground, keeping my hands on his knees. I looked at him.

"Now tell me what's the matter Meer, why was everyone reacting in such away with the lady who came?" I asked him to which he held my hands.

"Jaana, you won't leave me, right ?"he asked.

"Meer, no matter what it is, I will always be here with you, okay? I'm never leaving. I will always stay by your side."I said, and he caressed my cheeks .

I know he is cold, but he has a heart who has builded many walls against it.
I've seen his eyes sparkling in little things, though he never shows.
I've seen him being the little kid still in front of his mother and father.

He held my hands firm. I caress his hands with mine .
" She's the first wife of abbujaan,  and mother of me, Abeer and Nabeer, " he said as I gasped suddenly, getting the new information.

" And why does everyone hate her, and what about our ammijaan,  Meer ?"I asked him curiously.

" Ammijaan,  trust me, jaana. I so badly had wished Ammijaan to be my only mother. Ammijaan is abbujaan's second wife. Trust me, jaana, I love ammi more than that woman. I will never hurt her ."he said it sniffling .

Oh baby, you are already so perfect, son of her.

"Meer, you are already so perfect, son of hers. Trust me more than your own mother. You resemble ammijaan and abbujaan's love. Trust me, she has always said this to me that you are only her son , the perfect one. And we don't have to think what others think, okay ?"I said, rubbing his hands a little.

"Jaana, she..she used to always curse us, Hit us, even she hit Nabeer,  jaana he was so..so small, she hitted him , it broke my heart, jaana I tried to talk to abbujaan once but abbujaan thought maybe I was lying cause ammijaan used to always fight with..with him..so abbujaan always used to work...never came..home...one day when abeer recorded it..in ..in ammijaan's phone...ammijaan's was ..was ammi's elder..sister.."I was listening to him curiously.

So here the pictures were all clear to me.

"When abbujaan saw it , she cried, saying we lied... but ammijaan denied....she was even ready to..slap ammijaan... but Nabeer said it to Abbujaan that she hitted abeer too.. and that time.. abeer was just three... and so he is scared every time.. he hears things about her... he gets scared....and when abbujaan asks her ... she said she never liked abbujaan... She hated us... and so one night before the court case... she signed the talaknama.. and she eloped with her lover... who's no one but ammijaan's fiancé who never came to the marriage venue", he said it , and he revealed his broken pieces, which was making cry too.

"Jaana abeer was 3, nabeer was 7, and I was 13, when abbujaan married ammijaan and in a year our happiness had no bound jaana we had our two princesses " , he said it with the most purely smiles.

"Trust me, jaana ammijaan never created a difference in us , infact she never loved us little or more, but we are equally unique to her." He said, wiping away his and mine tears.

I cupped his cheeks, standing up. I kissed his forehead.

"How come you've been so strong, Meer? I'm so proud of you . Being through these, you've never hurt them but instead have loved everyone around with everything. "I said, ruffling his hairs. He hugged my waist.

"And now we'll be okay alright, if she is about to hurt anyone, I will be here supporting you to protect our family," I said, and he nodded.

Thanks for reading 📚 😀

Chapter ends here.

Okay, so that's it for today,  guys.
Click the Star button.
To be updated and notified.
I know Mehak is being too much of high stability biwi here.

Anways ek Sameer humko bhi dila do

Bye-bye, see you soon