Pt23: Begum is jealous

I know ek din late Hai hum magr kya karein kuch cheezein Der se hi sahi hoti Hai.
Khair, I won't say much,
Hit the Star button after you are done reading, and do share this if it's worth it.

Happy reading 📚 😊

Authors Pov

Possessive of you

The demon in him
Saviors the angel in me
Those flirty eyes of him
Devours each fragments of me
The grin on his lips
Makes me chuckle

He knows what she needs
Someone to kiss and hug
That’s what she says as true love
The love what she craves for
But when his eyes are on me
Those eyes radiate a strong love in them

Those eyes with possessiveness
Makes me loose, makes me go insane
Insane for him and his love
The way he loves her
Makes her go insane for him.

In a blink of an eye, it was 4 months to their happy marriage. Well, they are not yet a step ahead accept the care they've for each other.

Nor did they rush their things. Eventually, as Sameer yet thinks his begum isn't ready and about Mehak, she feels as if she has just ruined a good soul by tagging herself to him.

But yet she felt something strange in the house itself . The commotions were calmed, indicating a storm was about to hit them.
Which might lead things to some extent.

4 months later

It was the next morning when she was getting all ready after her bath, and he was continuously to which he then said
"Jaana," and she uttered with blush on her cheeks, "Ji boliye Meer."

"Agar aap aise yu ma-sha-allah dikhengi toh maamla astagfirullah ho jaayega,"he said, staring her with a serene adoring smile.

"Achha, all Ma-sha-allah, Ma-sha-allah is equal to all your astagfirullah." She said, running away from his sight to the kitchen downstairs

Mehak's Pov.

I was here walking towards his cabin. After 4 months, I was here in his empire again.
Not as his assistant but as his wife.
Maybe no one knows, but I know it.

And to which I met the staff who actually had asked me about my whereabouts but I had to tell them some lies .
Cause he never liked the attention of people on his family, and he never wanted to reveal our marriage.

Cause obviously he too had rivals, and so did I.
And somewhere our people are involved too to tain us.

Oh, I zoned out. I was here to give him lunch, ammijaan insisted me cause it was 4 months I never stepped out of the mansion.

My steps fastened as my heartbeats. It's not that I didn't see him every day, but the office Him is different.
His cold aura is something that I've loved .
Cause eventually he pays the people for work, not for talks and timepass.

I was about to knock on the door, but the door was opened, to which I curiously peeped in and flared up my blood cells. It was his most important client Mrs Singhania and to note she was the most sluttiest woman I've ever known.

Salt on my wounds was that she was his childhood friend but they had lost contacts until they met in an Bussiness party.

He glanced at me with a side and cat caught my tongue cause I was nearly glaring them.
He gestured me to get in.

"I see Sameer you've got some good muscles after this years " I heard her say to which this cold ice laughed.

Dude you never smile and laugh at me.

"Oh that's workout ", meer said to which I gritted my teeth.

Surely he gets on people's nerves now I can understand our employees

Oh poor them.

My eyes widened when she hugged him as she was about to leave.
And this dude hugged her back.

Seriously like seriously 😒

Infront of his wife how can he hug some random women that's not me ammijaan or his sisters.

To which I banged the tiffin bag on his table and the both flinched , I turned my heels to door and before I could walk off I was held by him his hands were side my waist.

"Sorry but not to forget Teena, meet my wife Mrs Mehak Sameer Barudgar." He said, which I turned more red. One is cause of anger. others are because of being timid .

This man is such a duality I've known 🤧

To which I greeted her, and she passed me a not so happy smile.
Great married women's also drool on my man, not bad.

"Oh, I thought she was some assistant of yours," she flared with a fake smile.

"Lucky me, Teena, she was my PA, and now she is yet my PA but of my life too". He said making me look down.

To which she nodded and left.

And before I could walk behind her the door of his cabin was closed and I was pinned to the wall next.

Sameer's Pov

Trust me I could see how jealous begum had become like she would dig holes in me and Tara.

But I could see her blush when I had introduced her.
She doesn't knows how her smiles work like a medicine to my pain.
As she was about to leave I closed the doors using the remote.

And in a blink pinned her near the wall.
"Goodness begum weren't you jealous huh?", I said looking at her who was now avoiding looking at my eyes .

"Jealous aur hum bilkul nhi aap toh , Galat samj rhe Hai, Hum nhi jealous hum..hum toh bass ye tiffin de ne aaye the". She said looking everywhere around but not me.

"Achha ji aise baat thi"? I asked to which she nodded.

"Ha aur hum kyu jealous honge and to be honest she looks very beautiful", she said looking down .

Oh begum kabhi Humarein nazro se dekho you'll love yourself more .

I cupped her cheeks with my one hand while other holding her firmly against me.
She was about to speak something but I shutted her off by placing my lips on her.

She speaks too much to be honest but I love this talkative biwi of mine.
I could see her eyes widened with shock but soon she started melting and responded with me.

Her hands that were in my capture were loosening and I could feel her legs giving up the strength in her.
And this was bliss that I've a huge impact on my innocent biwi.

But my eyes widened when I felt her ruffling my hairs and her breathing uneven indicating she was out of breathe damn what a beast I am I immediately broke the kiss and straightened up my hairs and shirt .

And what proudest I felt was her look.
Her Messed up hairs and her uneven breathe.
I glanced at her to which she looked away all flustered.

"Aap..aap tiffin kha lijiyega hum..hum ghar jaa rhe". She said finally looking at me.

"Biwi, I got my dessert first. Now I can eat here, but it's better eating homemade food at home. Let's go," I said, to which she turned red .

Finally, after locking the cabin, I walked behind her .

Okay, okay, the chapter ends here.
Thanks for reading 📚 😀

See you soon....