Pt22: The angry Bird

Okay, okay, I agree. I'm a bit late but couldn't help cause the cramps are getting the best of me.
Chalo , ek baat toh hoti ki sirf stomach cramps hote toh I would've updated magr back too , and two pains hectic.
So I see we're getting good views, not bad.

Jinko humari ranting pasand nhi aap skip kar sakte Hai.
🥹 hum bura nhi maante.
Jaise views badh rhe aap votes bhi karein.

Cause writers get motivated, and they feel happy when they're appreciated.
Toh, do hit the Star button to vote once you get done with the reading thing.

Okay, let's dive back to us....

Happy reading 📚 😊 ☺️

Author's Pov:

It was around 2 pm. on which Sameer's cabin door flung open to which entered Shahaan Tanzil Faiz and Arzaan.
Sameer's mouth was about to utter some curses, but his eyes, which now went towards them, had put a hault to his tongue.

Closing the door behind came Arzaan, and the four guys settled around the head lead of their little squad that was none other than Sameer.

Keeping aside the files and work, they decided to have a talk after a long time.
Their discussion indeed was nothing but pulling the leg of the newlywed buddy of theirs.

And to add cherry on top of their teasing, His phone rang to which his phone that was kept on table flared the screen with the letters "Jalal-ki-Jaana", which indeed made all the men's hoot on his words and Sameer being Sameer turned red .

"I hope you've taken meds . Make sure you rest. I'll be home in an hour as work is done for today." Sameer added to indeed his wife responded, but to which
Faiz added ,
"Maahi iske haato se hi sahi kabhi apne bhaiyo ko bhi lunch bhej diya karo" ,
to which Mehak agreed .

And not embarrass his sweet little wife more. Sameer finally hanged up, glaring at his friends.

"Ghurne ki zaroorat nhi Hai behen Hai woh toh tu behtar Hai khayal rakh na ki hume aise dekh better if you understood okay ", said shahaan to which all smiled and Sameer nodded.

Inawhile after discussing some important stuffs which surely led Sameer to be a bursting volcano everyone bided each other their leave and Sameer to his Porche .

The car screeched at the entrance, indicating the awaited Mehak who was in bed that her dear husband was back from work .
But what was most shocking was his dad and brothers aren't yet home, only he is.

Boots clicked the white marbles, and he stepped in, making all the guards bow down and the workers stood on their place.
Being in a bad temper, too , he was a man of ethics, to which he smiled a little and moved straight to his room.

Mehak's Pov

I was sitting waiting for him.
The door was flung open with a loud bang and then boom he closed the door with a bang too and to this I flinched badly , cause I've never seen such state at all.

He marched towards bed and without a word he held my arms and pulled me up facing him , damn it was hurting my feet a lot and his hands were hurting my arms but yet he tried to hold me with utmost care cause I was injured enough to which even his soft hold was a painful one . But what has happened.

" I had asked you to sir here, begum, didn't I?!"he yelled, making me flinch out of the trance.

"Meer trust me...I..I didn't even did anything," he cutted me off, saying,

" Who the hell had asked you to even go and talk to chahchijaan after such a stunt!"he questioned, to which I was moun cause eventually I knew he said truth. I went to chahchijaan just to ask her problem, but before that itself Arzaan bhaijaan was here to stop me, and he gave me some documentation, and he left .

I looked down cause I knew I didn't have any justifications to give knowing I was wrong here.

I gasped suddenly when he pulled me closer to him by my waist, and his hands were wrapped around me.
It's bliss. I feel at home when he is around me .

"Jaana, look at me when I talk to you okay, this is not the way alright," he said to me, to which I nodded and my eyes met his.

"I...I am sorry...I didn't meant to...but ", I stuttered due to his gaze on me. It is neither uncomfortable nor bad. it's just that I get weak to even look at him
He is just a handsome freak who can make me sick.

" I know I'm handsome but take a picture baby that's going to last long and so will I,  but always remember we are not going to the people that poke nose in us okay ", he said as his eyes soften and he embraced me.

"I'm sorry to burst out, but please don't go around such people again , except us okay" . He said, kissing my forehead, to which I immediately rubbed his back.
It's alright he just gets angry eventually it's his nature can't be changed, but it can be a mend.

He broke the hug and helped me sit down back on bed.
He then went to the washroom with his clothes basically to get into casuals.

Sameer's Pov

I came out after a quick shower, and I saw her busy reading her books.
I  truly felt guilty to even raise my voice on her.
I know it isn't a big deal to talk to them.
But they will never care but hurt her each way.
And I never want my jaana to be hurt when I'm still here.

I know that they'll be behind her to each extent in then.
And I can't even throw them out cause, anyhow and anything she is , she is my chachujaan's wife.

I just hate how they behave so pathetic.
And I'll get to any extent to save my people from my people itself.
It's very breaking to see our own people sometimes against us.

But with her, each person I've known of hers has always hurt her with everything .
And I can't see her more hurt.
Eventually, I shouted and hurt her today.

I took my steps towards bed, and I  settled beside her.
But what was more shocking was that she kept my head over her laps, and she started caressing my hair.

Oh jaana

I glanced at her, to which she chuckled .

" You don't have to be shocked Meer , I knew work, and these things got the best of you," she said, making me go crazy.
Like how come she knows everything.

"Next time you need come and do this okay so I know your day is bad and I will massage your head so you'll be fine okay", she said with her utmost chubby smile to which I nodded.

And now she did the most enchanting thing, taking me basically giving me a shock. She kissed my forehead and chuckled.

Such a great move, jaana

"I can't make the day good, but yeah, with this, I can promise the rest day ends well Meer ", she said and smiled.

" And I promise to return back to you in the end of day. However, it is just to be with you till we are dust," I said, to which she teared up, nodding her head.

Indeed, she is a crybaby but a pure one.
And our evening was spent this way .
Napping in each other being entangled forever and ever

Okay, so that's it for today, people.
1200 words good .

Thanks for reading 📚 😀

See you again soon with the next chapter till then bye bye.