Pt44: Stay Please..

So hello there, people.
Soon, this journey will end .
I hope this story hasn't offended anyone.
It took me time and all my emotions to put in all.

After reading, please do vote.
Also, I'll be starting a book soon with this.
It may or may not be clashing with this one.

Anyways, guys vote Kiya karo read karne ke baad aise silent log ho yaar .
Khair likhna Mera kaam Hai padhna aapka Hai.
Magr appreciation toh de hi sakte ho

Chalo bohot baatein ho gayi aage ka kar lo read.

Waise, thanks for reading my book.
It's overwhelming for me to even think that I've to end this book.

Aur ha, my insta Id is here

hismaamabear_1395

Ab aage ke spoilers and updates will be announced there.

Okay, okay, now you can read.

Happy reading 📚 😊

Mehak's Pov.

The pain beneath me was crashing the hope of my living each day.
I couldn't do this anymore.
Cause it was him all around my living.
And knowing that he was making someone else, the world was breaking me apart. The happy image of us holding our kids together was blurring each day.

My tears were suppressing, but what was making me sick was now the unbearable pain I was feeling, the worst. My fear was having no bound this moment cause I couldn't feel the movement the tinglings the comfort the warmth my babies are providing me.

This doesn't happen when I cry , they always listen to my complains like their father. They comfort me with their tricks like him. But now it seemed just us without him, and my babies are my only solace.

My eyes were shutting, and my hands were turning cold with the thoughts running in my head.
I could feel my tears and sweat soaking the best out of me, I tried caressing my bump, but nothing seemed to work cause I couldn't feel them, but pain clutched me tightly.

Irony was the house was calm cause everyone was asleep.
I can't stay quiet. I want to check on them.
My kids should be happy, fine, and sound.
They're the one to protect me.
They're something their mother can hold on living worth for.

My tears were blurring things for me.
No! No mehak, you can't sleep .
I am not giving up them.
I can give up everything and everyone, but not them.
They are my Meer's kids ...my kids...

No, they won't leave me.
I'm not allowing them this.
I was clutching everything possible at this moment.
"Aise na satao mumma ko bachhe ... ma loves you lot Hai na...aise ammi ko akele besahara na karo... baba jaise besahara na karo hume..ammi kar legi na puri kasar baba ki..theher jao paas".
I uttered, caressing my bump.

("Don't do this to your mother kids.. mom loves you a lot, isn't it.. don't leave your mother alone like a helpless...don't make me lone and helpless as your dad did..your mom will complete both role of myself and a dad to you.. just stay with me. ")

With great difficulty, I tried pushing myself towards the table besides hitting the glass jar that shattered and scared me with the lightnings outside. I don't want to leave my kids alone.

I can't let them live the life I've had.
They deserve the universe.
They deserve love.
Nor I can leave them alone, and neither can they leave me.
Ya Allah, I'm your servant beneath the world in a war within.
Keep my little world safe in your guidance.

I heard the door open. I saw bhaijaan and appi running towards me. My happiness was knowing no bound cause it was babajaan my babajaan besides bhaijaan. My eyes were shedding to see him after years. I saw him tearing up..the father that was never ashamed to nurture the kid of his first love who had left his five year son alone to get married to another person, that is my abbujaan.  Just to stick to a dumb alliance done.