Part 2

One month Later

Khushi was munching her chips sitting on her couch glued to TV. She had taken permission from her Nani to visit Payal's house for a group study as Payal's parents were out of town. Payal came in with her books only to find her sitting on the couch excited watching TV.

Payal : Khushi. Ye tum kya kar rahi ho? Kal hamare exams hai.. We have a lots to finish dear. (Khushi. What are you doing ? We have exams tomorrow. and a lots to finish dear)
Khushi : Rehne de.. Who cares about exams ? (Forget it. Who cares about exams?)
Payal : What? Then why did you lie to Nani that you came here for group study.

Khushi excitedly pulled Payal near by and gave her the chips to munch. Her face showed the streaks of crimson red as she blushed profusely. Payal was bewildered as to what happened to her suddenly.

Khushi : You know today is the Norton's club Car race. And my jaan Aryan Roy is participating. How can I drool over him through TV at home? Nani would kill me if I switch on the TV today. That's why I lied to her so that I can watch him here without any disturbance.

Payal opened her jaw wide seeing this girl's craziness.

Payal : Are you mad Khushi ? Cant you just let go off this fangirling over that Aryan? He is India's well known Industrialist, charming young man, rich and smart businessman. He might have a queue of rich businessmen daughters waiting for him. Why do you waste your time on him?

Khushi (sighing) :Payal.. I am not going to marry him pagli.. Its just a crush.. He is a charming celebrity and he has lakhs of girls who swoons over him from all over. I am just one of them. I love him so much and I still dream of him everynight. Hayee.. His face, eyes, his smile.. ..

Payal :Enough Khushi. I am going to study.. You do whatever you want.

Payal took her books and tried to move to the next room but Khushi pulled her making her sit beside to watch the race.

Khushi: You are already scholar, why do you need to study ? Cant you watch one car race with me?
Payal: Ohh Hello!! I am studying not for myself but you. Like everytime I will have to help you with some answers if you dont know them tomorrow. Remember?

Khushi bite her lip in embarassment. She was really not good in studies like Payal who was a topper but she was the best in all the other extra curricular activities and no one could beat her in that.

Khushi: Aww. My baby is studying extra for me. Thanks Payal . You know I cant afford the tickets of this race and watch it LIVE even if its just few Kms away from Laxmi Nagar. (She pouted showing how Pity she feels about this reality)

Payal: Bus Bus. Dont butter me. I am not going anywhere. You watch the race and I will study here. See. the race even started.

Khushi started jumping on the couch as the race started. She was surprised that the media was also covering a Newpersonality whom they mentioned as some new emerging industrialist in India, especially Aryan's big competitor.

Khushi :Kaun hai yeh aadmi joh mere Aryan ko competition de raha hai? ? Idiot .. how dare he compete with my Aryan ? (Who is this man who is competing my Aryan? Idiot. How dare he compete with my Aryan?)

She glued on to the TV as the Car race started. Payal shrugged her shoulders hiding herself inside the book as she knew her friend wont listen to her anymore. She is in her Aryan world and even God cant move her now.
Khushi started to scream when she saw Aryan was leading the race. Her heartbeats were pounding as the time was ticking. She mumbled a small prayer to Devimaaya to make her Aryan win the race. Whenever the other cars moved faster than Aryan's she cursed them for getting their break failed so that Aryan can win.

Now they reached the end time. Two cars were racing speedily towards the destination. Her tension creeped up high as she saw the two cars moving inch by inch in the same speed. She closed her eyes and prayed again to her Devimayya not willing to open till the end. She was sure that Aryan will win but some unknown fear was hounding her. The commentator shouted the winner as AR and she jumped in joy thinking Aryan Roy won the race as he was also AR. She kissed Payal who was sitting beside her with a wacky expression of having caught in such a mad situation. But her laughs and excitement drowned as she looked into the TV screen.

Reporter :Wow.. For the first time AR won the race. The emerging young industrialist of India. Though he is a half American, his growth as an industrialist in India within a short span of time is immense. Now he has shown his biggest competitor Aryan Roy that he is no less than him by winning this car race. Looks like its time for Aryan Roy to step down from his charmer industrialist Personality. AR , Arnav Raizada the shrewd, sauve sophisticated tycoon is all set to rock the country.. Wow.. I am out of words now.. Though he wouldnt be available here for making any comments persoanally on this win, we still wish him all the very best for this future and once again Congratulations AR... !!!

The reported shouted at the top of her voice and it was evident that the reporter couldn't resist her excitement for praising this Arnav Raizada. Khushi was fuming thinking how her Aryan lost to that Raizada. Payal saw her shocked angry expression started to grin widely hiding herself behind the book.

Khushi : (Snatching the book from her): Dont laugh Payal. Mere Aryan ko koyi nahin hara sakta. He is the best and he will be the best. How dare this reporter say he will lose his popularity? Koyi Raizada kuch nahin kar sakta .. (Dont laugh Payal . No one can make my Aryan lose. He is the best and he will be the best .How dare this reporter say he will lose his popularity? No Raizada can do anything like that)

Payal (laughing) : It just happened Khushi. See..This Raizada did win over your Aryan... Hayee.. Mujhe uss admi se milna hai to give him a tight jhappi. Tumhare uss attitude wala Aryan ko harane ke liye. Acha hua tum aur tumhare Aryan ke saath .. (It Just happened Khushi. See. This Raizada did win over your Aryan. Hayee . I wish to meet this man and give him a tight hug . Good that your attituded Aryan lost the race. )(She gigled again )

KHushi started to hit her with pillow for irritating her the most. She was already sad for Aryan losing the race now Payal was adding fuel to the fire. The TV screen showed the most talked about Raizada's Photo as he didnt wait for giving any Interview and had left the arena. Payal saw the man while Khushi turned her face other side fuming inside mumbling herself.

Payal : Wow.. He is shoo hotty... This man is so better than your Aryan.. I love him..Now I am a fan of him. Khushi see him na.. see .. see.

Without looking at the tv Khushi angrily switched it off. They started having a round of argument and a pillow fight with each other for almost an hour after which Khushi left for her house.

************

Bus Stop

She had started feeling unusual in rains now since the time that incident took place. The stormy rainy night when she had been a witness of some "Almost Murder". She had no clue what happened after she felt unconscious that night. Was that old man shot ? Who dropped her back home? The Boss or his men ? And most importantly why did he even care to drop ? Was he even a goon? Because if he was then he would never take the risk of leaving the witness unharmed who could even report that scene to the police. She had innumerous questions regarding that one night which she couldnt even share with anyone yet.

Tonight was similar to that rainy night . Like that day she was alone, it was raining heavily and she was half drenched yet managing to stand in the shelter of the Bus Stop where she was waiting for the Bus via Laxmi Nagar to arrive. People were getting fewer in the Bus Stop as the rain started pouring out more heavily. She just hoped her Bus wasnt late today and that she reaches home on time. She checked her phone and the battery was draining , as usual.

"Khushi, tu kabhi nahi sudhregi" , (Khushi you will never change), she murmured to herself checking her phone. WHy cannot she just be a little more responsible in arranging her necessary things. She was in the final year of her college now and yet very lazy at times to even charge her phone . She saw a Black Mercedes standing right at the opposite lane of this broad road. She checked the time and realised this car was standing there, with the wipers on without any lights inside since the time she was waiting here in the Bus Stop. The car was facing her but did she care? It was too dark and the black glasses of that car made it more difficult for Khushi to check if anyone was even sitting inside. Rain pouring high on the Car's front glass and the wiper just wiping it off continuously. A sense of fear evoked inside her as she felt the same presence around her like the other night. Can this Car belong to that same BOSS whose arms she had fainted in? Was it him? Was he following her? But why ?

"Bus Khushi..Kitna daregi? Yeh koi aur bhi toh ho sakta hai.. Darr mat.." (Enough Khushi. . How much will you fear? This car can belong to someone else. Stop fearing" ), She tried to ease down her fear but it grew more when the headlights of the Car turned ON and she could even hear the Car starting. That means someone was there inside? And.. And probably was staring her since long? SHe immediately clutched her dupatta which was already drenched and pulled it down to cover herself properly. Turning around once she looked at the Bus stop and found no one waiting there, except her. That scared her more. She desperately wanted to see this person who was inside that carif only he turns the light on but it never happened. Infact the car started taking slow speed towards her. Her breathe quickened, ear widened as she bit her lip being scared. It was not safe to stand here. Do hell with this Late Bus she thought and started walking on the road, getting fully drenched. She hardly cared to turn and see behind, she was that afraid .After almost 5 minutes, she turned around but didnt stop her hurrying steps and saw that car was slowly following her.

"Hey Devi Maiyaa.. Raksha karna" , she muttered and started walking fast again. SHe continued taking Devi Maiya's name all the way until she heard the horn of an Auto Rickshaw from behind. She stopped and saw an Auto Rickshaw coming towards her , all vacant. It definately brought smile on her lips as she waved her hand and stopped the Auto . The Auto stopped and so did the Car little away from it. Giving a final look at the black car, she got inside the Auto asking him to drive at Laxmi nagar and that too as fast as he could. As the Auto drove ahead she kept on staring in its mirror to check the black car which never followed her after that .It was still stopped at that same position as if cursing itself to miss this opportunity of chasing her.

The Wipers were turned off as HE gripped tightly on the Stearing wheel of the car. Heat of frustration rising inside him, heat of rejection pricking his heart, heat of lonliness shadowing him again as he took the U turn and drove back to his Mansion. There was something in this girl which always drew him towards her since the time he had seen her. He knew she was too young for him but does that even matter?

Rabba Ishq Naa Hove - Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें